Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY
Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.
Great show, you see here what the streets are, the struggle to solve crimes, once you start watching this you think your are an investigator pretend is really good
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Kaytti S.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME
I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Not a day goes by that I don't watch my FAVORITE TV show! Everyone knows that from 11/12 you cannot interrupt me! I am busy keeping up with my favorite detectives!
Charlie E.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It never gets old. I watch the seasons over and over again on Netflix. I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen! Great to turn on while I'm going to sleep!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Great show. I have binge watched multiple times. Actors and actresses are very good. Always a new and suspenseful case although the episodes can be very depressing
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
My all time favorite show! I just discovered this show about 2 years ago and love it! I watch it everyday! I rush home from school, so I can come watch an episode.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Gresham, OR
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The last law and order left on the air. I still continue to look forward to this program each and every week. Overall great actors doing a really great acting job.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA
I really loved this show for so many years and would never miss an episode. The only thing is that it really changed in the last 2 years and it's just not as good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?