Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI

Benson & Stabler!!! MY TV heroes. I just wish they'd bring Elliot Stabler back. Him and Liv were a TV Dream-Team. SVU will never be as good as it was without Elliot.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA

This is good television but not for the faint of heart. Most of the episodes are heartbreaking but they pull you in and you want to stayed tuned to see what happens.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY

Always a good story line and lesson in their shows. I like he actors as well. Learning about the law is interesting and you can definitely learn things on this show.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Las Vegas, NV

In a criminal justice system...
I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over 10 years. It's my favorite series. I'll binge watch any time. I do miss Stabler though.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN

I have loved Law and order: SVU ever since I was younger! I am currently watching season 17 on netflix and it has been enjoyable. It makes me wanna work for the SVU.
Adriana U.
Adriana U.

This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Olga N.
Olga N.
Tiverton, RI

I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY

Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

SVU is the best law and order. When nothing is on TV this is my go to show. The relationship between the characters makes the show worth watching. I love this show!
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now