Add a Photo

Photos (23)
crystal c.
crystal c.
Brooklyn, NY

Love law an order watched in so much me and my family I feel like I know the characters perfectly I can watch a lose and order marathon and not be the least bit bored
Diana A.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA

Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. Each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat!! This show has even influenced my younger sister to be just like them!!
Delilah V.
Delilah V.

Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
Dayana D.
Dayana D.

I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY

Always a good story line and lesson in their shows. I like he actors as well. Learning about the law is interesting and you can definitely learn things on this show.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA

This is good television but not for the faint of heart. Most of the episodes are heartbreaking but they pull you in and you want to stayed tuned to see what happens.
Mila F.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA

I watch marathons of this show I can sit on the couch in the morning and be glued all day. I miss shift work because of this reason-- weekdays off alone to watch svu
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense and keep you on your toes . I love this show and all the story lines they have you never know what twist and turns are about to come next
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?