BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to love this show when stabler aka Chris meloni was in it. Now that he isn't on this show anymore I don't watch the new episodes. To me, he was the show. I still binge watch old episodes that he is in though.
Polena H.
Utica, MI
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Tamia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best show ever. I have watched every show and loved all of it. I love being able to watch the main characters grow and evolve. It is always interesting between the crime solving and characters.
Priscilla D.
Firestone
This show is my go to show when I'm home during the day. I love Olivia and he spring actors. The stories always seem to hit close to what's happening in the news
Nikita C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
I have actually been watching this show for years and have plenty of fond memories watching it with friends and family. Even through all the twists and turns and changes this show is still an all time favorite.
Marisa D.
If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD
I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Carmen B.
Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?