Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Aleena D.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI

This shows keeps me on edge. I love Olivia Benson and I love all the episodes on this show. This show reminds me of criminal minds! Favorite scene was with Tucker! MUST WATCH
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
JOLIET, IL

Would be five stars, but I haven't gotten over the fact that they let Stabler go. For years this show has been a staple in my household. I can watch the reruns over and over.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Medley, FL

Amo esta serie de telivison los casos son tan reales, y tocan tanto tus sentimientos, ademas la vida de olivia ha sido muy de bajadas y subidas,lo que la hace muy interesante
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.

I like the interplay of the characters and the realistic and interesting plots. I think the show does a great job of showing the impact of sexually related crimes on victims.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC

Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL

Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

A impressive serie... Too much to learn about kidnaping, crime, sexual abuse and others... Also the characters are very good and the actors behind the characters areawesome...
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliot! They're awesome I hate the nature of crime featured in show but I love how they catch criminals and bring them to justice
Meg M.
Meg M.
Preston, MD

I have been watching this show for years. I am constantly checking for new episodes. The characters are believablr, and the episodes are just dramatic to hold your attention!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now