BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr , NJ
Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Elexis C.
LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Tamia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best show ever. I have watched every show and loved all of it. I love being able to watch the main characters grow and evolve. It is always interesting between the crime solving and characters.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT
Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love suspense shows that keep you wondering who the bad guy is or what's going to happen. This show certainly does that. I love the actors and the story lines.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
I have actually been watching this show for years and have plenty of fond memories watching it with friends and family. Even through all the twists and turns and changes this show is still an all time favorite.
Marisa D.
If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Jolene T.
North Logan
One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and the story lines that they show. The actors do a great job and you can't help but fall in love with the characters.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?