Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Chickasha, Ok

This is my longest watching series. I've seen every episode more than once I believe. The show immerses you into the situation. The actors do such a great job telling a story.
Valentina O.
Valentina O.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I always watched it to kill some time. I was always interested in law so i used to watch 'How To Get Away With Murder'. This show is based on crime
Terrie M.
Terrie M.
Stockbridge, GA

I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for new episodes. I watch reruns all the time. If you like criminal justice and watching cases from beginning to end, this is the show for you!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL

I am obsessed with this show! It is one of my favorites. The characters are great and there is always a really interesting story line on each episode. I even watch repeats lol
Bree M.
Bree M.

I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL

Law &I Order: SVU is one of the only shows that I can continuously watch season after season because it is always full of suspense & keeps you interested for the next episode.
Linda H.
Linda H.

This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL

Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Arlette R.
Arlette R.
santo domingo, rep. dom

he visto todas las temporadas, es una de mis series favoritas, el elenco es estupendo y hasta podría jurar que muchos de los capítulos que he visto han pasado en la vida real.
Magdalena P.
Magdalena P.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this show. If you love a show that moves in one direction and then gives you the thrill of a plot twist, this is the show for you. SVU will forever be my favorite show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now