Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show since its been on! I love it and I feel like I really know the characters! I even got my husband addicted to it when we were dating!
Great show to binge watch. Each stands on its own but there are some through lines with the characters that keep you coming back. Did get worse after Stabler left.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
BEST SHOW On TV. You can watch even if you have never watched before. You don't need to stay current with it but it is better if you do. I can watch five in a row!
Dayonara P.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been watching this show since I was a child. I grew up watching it with my mom. I'm excited about the new season coming this fall. I'm addicted to this show
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL
A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Great show. I have binge watched multiple times. Actors and actresses are very good. Always a new and suspenseful case although the episodes can be very depressing
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
jessica b.
jessica b.
I've watched this show since forever. I like it because the plots always seem realistic and are often inspired by controversial events that have recently happened.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?