Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Madera, CA

I love taking it old school with these TV shows. I like trying to solve the cases before the show is over. My favorite part is when they find out who the murderer is.
Diana A.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA

Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. Each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat!! This show has even influenced my younger sister to be just like them!!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.

Law & Order SVU is one of thes best shows EVER! There's not a week that goes by that I don't watch this show! I'm constantly watching it every single week! I love it!
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA

I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA

One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Delilah V.
Delilah V.

Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Stacey U.
Stacey U.

I love this show! I enjoy that you can tune into any episode and enjoy it. They have a story line but you don't have to follow closely to understand what is going on.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Brooklyn, NY

Love law an order watched in so much me and my family I feel like I know the characters perfectly I can watch a lose and order marathon and not be the least bit bored
Zae F.
Zae F.
Virginia Bch, VA

I've been watching this show since the 1st season. I love how it's progressed and of course the actors. I'm also a native New Yorker lol. They make the plot feel real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?