Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA

My absolute go to show when I have a chance to watch TV I always end up so engrossed in the episodes that the time flies ( since there is always a marathon of it on)
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA

This is good television but not for the faint of heart. Most of the episodes are heartbreaking but they pull you in and you want to stayed tuned to see what happens.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Novato, CA

SVU is one of my all time favorite shows being bevause i want to be a cop when I'm older . it's very interesting to be able to know what cops actually do on a daily.
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL

I have been watching g this show since I was around 8! Some of the stories are definitely mature but it does give women insight of what horrible things are possible.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY

Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN

I have loved Law and order: SVU ever since I was younger! I am currently watching season 17 on netflix and it has been enjoyable. It makes me wanna work for the SVU.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Another one of my all time favs. This show has suburb acting. It's managed to keep my attention for decades now with their riveting and sometime shocking storylines.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY

Always a good story line and lesson in their shows. I like he actors as well. Learning about the law is interesting and you can definitely learn things on this show.
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now