Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT
This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is my all time favorite show and I will forever be in love with Benson and Stabler, still waiting for him to realize he messed up and to come back to the show.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
BEST SHOW On TV. You can watch even if you have never watched before. You don't need to stay current with it but it is better if you do. I can watch five in a row!
Monique B.
Monique B.
I used to watch this show all the time with my bestfriend at her old house. It was always the usual "Come over, let's pig out" and always end up watching this show
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Great show. I have binge watched multiple times. Actors and actresses are very good. Always a new and suspenseful case although the episodes can be very depressing
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
Renae C.
Renae C.
Hamburg, NJ
+one of the best shows on TV if you're into crime drama and stories that are true to life. Each episode is great and storylines are easy to follow but interesting.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
I have been watching this show for years and love it. It can be depressing but the way they turn it around and find justice for the victims makes me so interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?