Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA

Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL

Law &I Order: SVU is one of the only shows that I can continuously watch season after season because it is always full of suspense & keeps you interested for the next episode.
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Trecey P.
Trecey P.
Bloomfield, NJ

Plot driven drama centered around some true events that take place. It's one of those shows you could literally never stop binge watching because they're so may great episodes
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT

this will forever be my favorite criminal justice show. I've seen characters last longer on this show than many others. I adore the relationships in this show. love love love!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH

This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Liz G.
Liz G.

Law and order is a number that allows me to travel to that dream of being on the good side of the law and justice for those who suffer from abuse or on his deathbed need rest.
Gina A.
Gina A.

This was one of my favorite shows for a while and then the story lines started to be the same as the news headlines in real life. Also it got a little too graphic for my eyes.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN

I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now