Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK

Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA

My absolute go to show when I have a chance to watch TV I always end up so engrossed in the episodes that the time flies ( since there is always a marathon of it on)
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC

Been watching this show since it's premier. My wife and older kids watch each episode and topics that may cause angst we discuss it with them. Very realistic topics.
josie c.
josie c.
San Antonio, TX

Love how each episode different. Always something new and intense. Love the drama and suspense in every episode. Hey hook when it's on all day. I get glued some time
Dayana D.
Dayana D.

I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Shyana S.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC

Love this show. My best friend and I watch it all the time.. The plot always draws us in. I love the deep back story combined with the short stories of each episode.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY

I love this show! My favorite includes Olivia and Elliot in then. I recommend watching. It keeps you interested the entire time watching what is going to happen next
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense and keep you on your toes . I love this show and all the story lines they have you never know what twist and turns are about to come next
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now