Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Largo, FL

I love the theatrical reenactment of this crime drama. Olivia is gorgeous and strong and is a fabulous actress. Ice T is amazing he just gets it. Never a dull moment.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA

I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN

My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Marina N.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC

I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Gary P.
Gary P.
Little Falls, NY

I have been a fan of this show since season one. I have however started to not like the show as much as I did in the beginning. The actors in this show are all great.
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH

This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

This has been one of my favorite television shows for so long! I always love to see what story they will come out with and the dynamics of all the characters involved
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN

I love this show so much I binge watch it, I've seen every episode ever I love the stories behind each episode and the cops on the show make me love cops in real life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now