Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
Law and order is intriguing to me because I love the thrill of crime shows. It is not a reality show but still shows realistic crimes that are based on true crimes.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This show is great at keeping the law aspect as well as entertaining stories. Even when the law doesn't play in the favor of the good guys you still learn something
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT
This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Darrien B.
Darrien B.
Wilmington, DE
Every Episode Has You Expecting The Worst. Most Ends Very Well! But I Really Am Into this Show! It Is So Up Looking So You Can See What Really Goes On In This World
Ally D.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT
I have fallen in love with crime shows recently but this is one of my favorites. I love how there are plot twists at every turn and the cast is incredibly loveable.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Roseville, CA
One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?