Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH

This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Provo, UT

Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Intense show. It is filled with drama and is highly intense. All episodes are about acts of sexual violence. I love watching Elliot and I could rewatch every episode!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA

One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York

I love this show cause it's about Domistic violence n helping women in need. I use to be one n it resonates with me . So I don't wish it on no women. Five star series
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN

My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Es una serie muy interesante por el tipo de casos que exponen, a pesar de ser solamente ficción, los casos que presentan suelen parecerse a lo que vivimos actualmente
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH

This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
Nazeiby G.
Nazeiby G.

I love shows that involve solving crimes. Always watched this show with my great gma and still do. So entertaining i even try to solve the crime before the show does
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now