Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI

Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.

I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Davenport, IA

Very addicting show, I love the earlier season when Christopher menli was on the show, but it is still good. If you like a good crime drama with GREAT acting I recommend this.
Liz G.
Liz G.

Law and order is a number that allows me to travel to that dream of being on the good side of the law and justice for those who suffer from abuse or on his deathbed need rest.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH

This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA

Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Milwaukee, WI

This has probably been my favorite show since I was about 5 and I started watching it with my grandma and just fell in love. I don't know why but the how just is so good to me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now