Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
I love watching any type of show to this relation. They are interesting and fun to watch! I love shows where you have to wait till the end to find out what happens.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT
This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
How are you living your life without seeing this series?! I love it!! Keeps you on your toes and you learn so much from it. Olivia Benson!!! My favorite character!!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Roseville, CA
One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Ally D.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT
I have fallen in love with crime shows recently but this is one of my favorites. I love how there are plot twists at every turn and the cast is incredibly loveable.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great at keeping the law aspect as well as entertaining stories. Even when the law doesn't play in the favor of the good guys you still learn something
Julie T.
Julie T.
Enjoy this show on Netflix now that I can, have gone back to watch every episode I ever missed, sometimes the story lines are disturbing but I enjoy the characters.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?