BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
I love every episodic. Even if I've seen it before I'll watch it again. It's always interesting. I love Olivia, she's my favorite one on the show and her son. I don't have a favorite one because there all so good.
Kathryn V.
Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY
Law & Order SVU is one of our favorite shows. Just watching it , makes you want to be apart of the discovery. No other crime shows can come close to Law&Order SVU!
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Kat K.
I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show, always been a fan of cop/police/medical type shows! this is one of my goes to from showing up till now, I love it and will never stop watching it!
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Baljit N.
Have watched this show for years. Love it and at times its too emotional to watch. Wonderful acting and story writing. Love how it rips storylines from the headlines. Will continue watching for years to come.
Chloé
One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?