Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marina N.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC

I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Zae F.
Zae F.
Virginia Bch, VA

I've been watching this show since the 1st season. I love how it's progressed and of course the actors. I'm also a native New Yorker lol. They make the plot feel real
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH

This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL

A serious Law and order series that i wish i had watched since season 1 but i didn't. i jumped in the middle. the serious will have you on an emotional roller coaster.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN

I love this show so much I binge watch it, I've seen every episode ever I love the stories behind each episode and the cops on the show make me love cops in real life
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

This has been one of my favorite television shows for so long! I always love to see what story they will come out with and the dynamics of all the characters involved
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA

I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Delilah V.
Delilah V.

Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now