Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
jenn M.
jenn M.
Mobile, AL
I love this show I watched every episode. I think the show has taken meany great turns over the years and Mariska heartakay plays her part like a true investigator.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lathrop, CA
My favorite show of all time! I have never watched an episode that I didn't enjoy. Wish some of the old characters were still on it but I do like all the new people
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert
Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This show is great at keeping the law aspect as well as entertaining stories. Even when the law doesn't play in the favor of the good guys you still learn something
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Enjoy this show on Netflix now that I can, have gone back to watch every episode I ever missed, sometimes the story lines are disturbing but I enjoy the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?