Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD

If there is one show I can watch over and over again and never get sick of, it's SVU. There's a reason its reruns stay on TV -- great character arcs, great storylines.
Susann V.
Susann V.

I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Favorite show!!! Love how they incorporate some real life stories into their show, I'm a very paranoid person so this show keeps me on my toes with my surroundings lol
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

Wonderful and suspenseful show. Great to watch at night when you can't sleep or during the day when you have nothing else to do. Similar to NCIS and other crime shows.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

Great show that never seems to run out of things to keep you interested. We watch it on the different programs we get and enjoy it to break up when we get into a funk.
Eyrekra S.
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM

I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA

This show is so addicting because although the crime is a striking truth, there is also drama within the characters' lives, which makes it impossible to stop watching.
Alina N.
Alina N.
Davis, CA

This show is my all time favorite. Every episode is so intriguing and the cases are so interesting. I binged watched the first 4 seasons in a week and have no regrets.
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX

Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?