Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Irtaja S.
Irtaja S.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING SHOW!!! This show is so interesting I love it and it is so realistic and it reflects society most of the time I love it!!! Seriously watch it it's addicting
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Pop Culture Expert
Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert
Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Taya L.
Taya L.
Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?