Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laney Q.
Laney Q.
Portland, OR

Who can get enough of this show?? Not me! Lieutenant Olivia Benson and Detective Fin are the shows rock! You can't help but fall into each storeline because it is so gripping!
Gina A.
Gina A.

This was one of my favorite shows for a while and then the story lines started to be the same as the news headlines in real life. Also it got a little too graphic for my eyes.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY

I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Emily C.
Emily C.

Gives you a different perspective of life and everyone in general. Some episodes will have you at the edge of your seat. This is way better than Law and Order: criminal intent
Liz S.
Liz S.

This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL

Hubby and I have been fans of this show and all the other ones for soooo long!! It's our go to, relax and chill show. Love the actors and the true life events just great show!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Mylena R.
Mylena R.

The best program at all, every episode is excellent, the actors are amazing, the stories are so great.I love Olivia and Elliot, I never watched another show so good like that.
Van C.
Van C.
Oak Park, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW THE NEW AND THE OLD HONESTLY THIS SHOW IS ADDICTING AND IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND LAUGH BECAUSE SOMETIMES OLIVIA CAN BE REALLY SASSY AND YOU JUST THINKING DAMN
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now