BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY
I've always been a fan of crime & mysteries, whether tv or books. I prefer Special Victims Unit out of all of the Law & Order series because I feel like they are more relateable crimes. Whether it's a student who is addicted to adderall to continue to be a model student or a random crime based on a story I've read recently in the local papers. The main characters always catch me.
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA
I've been watching forever and the storylines just keep getting better and better! I love when they have the "ripped from the headlines" episodes because they tackle great issues in a respectful manner. They've covered famous cases with their own unique spin and it's so entertaining. You never know what the twist will be on the latest episode! Plus you can always go back and re-watch episodes.
unique b.
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Exsiting makes you feel like your there part of it it doesn't look like it's fake when Alivia saves the little boy then takes him under her wing thinking the mom will get better then to much time go's by so she desides to Adoubt then they bring the mom back and she starts making friction now were not sure if Alivia can keep the little boy so sad it happens like that to often in the world someone come in to do good by the kid but rather let the kid be safe they put them back with the one that is abusing them so realallity
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
I really love this show. Of course, I don't think I've ever met a person so far who doesn't love this show. Or at least I've never met anyone who dislikes it. Sure, the other Law and Orders I've met people who don't care for them. But this one, people almost always exclaim how much they love this show. It's easy to get into and tugs at your heart strings. Plus, I love my crime shows.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Sarah L.
This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Abigail D.
West Chester, OH
I will always love Law & Order. It's a show that you can turn on whenever you want, you don't have to keep up and watch every episode in order. It's great if you want to get lost in a good mystery, but also good to have on in the background while you're folding laundry. The characters and writing is great, and they're always coming up with new storylines, so it doesn't get old.
Uilani A.
i love SVU and because the older episodes air on tv regularly i know I haven't missed an episode. The impact that the show has in my real life is crazy. The mystery, drama and the on going reality that it brings. It helps me to be cautious of my surroundings and realize that these things actually happened. I swear that show has made me cry so many times with its story lines.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?