Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jahan P.
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ

Law & order: SVU is one of my favorite shows. I've been a fan of Law & Order since high school. It definitely is in it's own lane as far as shows are concerned. The actors are great, and my most favorite scene is when two brothers who are twins , one didn't know about the other finally meet. I will recommend this show to all! Great show
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR

I love law and order special victims unit. I think it's better than any other crime TV series it has 18 seasons in all so far and I'm ready for season 19. My favorite scene is when they are interrogating the culprits. The acting is very well done the writing is flawless. I would highly recommend the show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH

Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
sabrina p.
sabrina p.

Olivia. My favorite character. She's awesome I love this show I watch it often every episode. It's interesting it has suspense and drama and everything you can possibly have in one show .it's just an all around awesome show everyone should watch it if your into crime movies and can handle a little blood and death as well as saving lives
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH

I live that this show has a strong female lead. The show pulls you in and I'm always hopping they get the bad guy. However, sometimes the dark nature and themes of the episodes are disturbing. I recommend looking at the info section of each episode before watching that way you ca screen out any episodes that are particularly disturbing.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

Great series to watch. Good story line and great actors that get into their characters. This show has something different that other shows do not have. You will not know who the bad person is till almost to the end. It keeps you guessing, which makes for a great show. If you haven't seen this then you need to watch at least one episode.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC

This show has been on TV for an incredibly long amount of time and has been successful for the duration of that time. It's disturbing subject matter but it's also something that is interesting to most people that view television series'. We all want to know what really happens in these kinds of jobs and this gives us at least a glimpse.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA

My family and I love Law & Order: SVU. We watch it on cable and on Netflix. It's definitely a 'binge-worthy' show. We love crime scene and investigation shows, so if you love shows like that, you'll love Law & Order. The acting is great and most people can related because the scenarios could really happen in real life. Its a must-watch.
Carly D.
Carly D.

I never get tired of this riveting show. The cast is fantastic, the stories are current and relevant, the script is marvelous, and I enjoy watching reruns from time to time. The acting makes it realistic and I care about the characters when I am watching this show. I always recommend it to my friends, it is one of my all time favorites.
Lilandra M.
Lilandra M.

I have been watching SVU for years. I can watch episode after episode without getting bored. This show displays realistic scenarios and educates people at the same time. I'm a law student so i definitely find educational value in watching it. the actors are incredible and they make the show what it is. I recommend this show to everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now