Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jo C.
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL

I don't know if very many people that do not watch this show. It's a hit for everyone it touches. They character all for their roles so well. You learn their stories and cases are even revisited. I have been watching this show since a little girl and would recommend it to any and everyone. Give it a look. You ain't be disappointed.
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN

SVU is my #binge #worthy show. I have watched each season a million times. Come on we all have fallen guilty to doing our laundry while watching Benson and Stabler knap the perp! It's everyones guilty pleasure. A must watch for everyone if #ryanlochte had watched more, he would have known better than to think there were no cameras.
Mae M.
Mae M.

This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA

I can get roped into watching this show for hours (maybe even days) at a time. I am pretty sure I have seen every single episode but I just keep watching them over and over. I love Olivia and she makes been a strong woman look so easy! The topics are usually based on situations that are currently happening in the news. Great show!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Appleton, WI

THIS SHOW IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. It has drama and suspense and the actors and actresses are spot on. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Olivia Benson) is not only gorgeous, but very talented. If you are in to criminal investigative shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (or even if you're not!) this show is a must watch. Try it, you'll love it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA

I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It has its similarities to other crime tv shows, but not the same story lines. They have great actors, the acting is always fantastic, and I enjoy how they also bring other famous celebrities on the show as guest stars such as Britney snow and Zac Efron. It really gets you engaged.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX

I have never met anyone who doesn't like this show. It's so suspenseful and always has a great story line to keep you watching. The actors are great and you would think you're actually watching real investigators and lawyers talk to each other about a case. I have watched this show for years. It's a great series to kill some time.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA

This is definitely my favorite show over all the years still the same. I love you Cass and the plot. It seems that the new episodes are even more in tuned with society and things actually happening so it's way more entertaining to watch. This is my one go to show I could watch no matter how many times I've already seen the episode
Jocelyn Y.
Jocelyn Y.

A great casual show to watch for entertainment. It is a classic!

It is the perfect show for me to watch when multitasking and not having to be addicted to binge watch. The cadence, characters, and soundtrack have been pretty constant over the years, so it is comforting to watch when the mood strikes or when it appears on cable tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?