Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA

I can get roped into watching this show for hours (maybe even days) at a time. I am pretty sure I have seen every single episode but I just keep watching them over and over. I love Olivia and she makes been a strong woman look so easy! The topics are usually based on situations that are currently happening in the news. Great show!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX

Cop shows have always been a favorite of mine. Law and Order SVU is one of those shows. SVU stands for Special Victims Unit, The actors are good, and it even co-stars Ice-T. Other TV series that are similar are, Law and Order, Criminal Minds ETC. If you have some down time i definitely recommend checking out a few of these shows.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA

This is pretty much my favorite show ever. I've been a fan for at least 10 years, and even if I've seen an episode in the past, it's still fun to watch. Both the actors and the characters they portray are exciting and realistic, and the subject matter is unlike anything else on television. This will always be my ride-or-die show.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX

This show is amazing. You can watch it episode by episode but there is a slight overall plot. So If you can watch them in order that's best. You'll love the characters. So much emotion in each episode! Each case is so interesting. I like that you don't always get a "happy ending" because that's just not realistic. Love this show!
Kambria M.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I watched it as a young child, and continued watching it into my adulthood. I admire the actors very much, and am impressed by the stories told in every episode. This show holds a special place in my heart, as I would always watch this with my mom before she passed away.
Aleksandr G.
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN

I've been watching this show on and off for the last 12 years. The thing that keeps me coming back to SVU is the cast members and the engaging stories. It's a really easy show to pick up and follow since very few episodes have a real continuity. If you like crime dramas then Law & Order: SVU is a definite must-watch on the list.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Clarksburg, WV

I love this show. I have been watching since I was a teenager!! Very good actors in this show. It's similar to the other law and orders but dealing with different crimes!! My favorite scene is when Oliva saves the little girl she had been talking to on the phone the whole episode while she was missing!! It's a must see TV Show!!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Bardstown, KY

This television show is not very appropriate for young children because it's about sexual assault cases. This show will make you cry and laugh. It will keep you guessing as to who the perp is, and it will l eave you hooked. You'll tell yourself that you will only watch one episode, then you will end up watching an entire season.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

Obsessed. I have been watching this forever. I am obsessed with Benson and Stabler and it killed me when Stabler left - and as the seasons move forward I have found it more difficult to watch because it lacks the dynamic it once had, but still, every episode will draw you in! It's such an amazing series - one to binge, for sure!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now