Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters, but I still can't stop watching this show. It has changed a lot over the years, but it is still just as gripping.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

Sometimes all you need in life is an episode of SVU. After so many years its still packs its punch. Olivia is one of the best televison characters of the 21st century
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.

Law & Order SVU is one of thes best shows EVER! There's not a week that goes by that I don't watch this show! I'm constantly watching it every single week! I love it!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Provo, UT

Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
Marina N.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC

I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN

My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA

One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA

I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now