BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Michelle m.
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA
Extremely exciting show if you are interested in police shows and solving cases. Don't recommend watching with a minor since most episodes might be too hard on them
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Taya L.
Taya L.
Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome show. I have not watched in a while. These is always some new series coming on tv. I love this show because the stories are things that happen in real life.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
Gina E.
Gina E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have watched this show forever. There are so many episodes. & Just when you think you have seen them all, a rerun for years ago pops up that I never knew existed.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?