Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leandra R.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA

One of my faves...been watching it for years now. However this last season seems to not be as good as beforw. I feel the shoe has had a great run and maybe it's time for an end
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC

Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA

This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY

This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Katie N.
Katie N.

My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Extraordinary performances and real life situations! Law & Order SVU has been a favorite show of mine for at least 8 years. Mariska Hargitay is such a grandeur actor. Love her.
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
Davenport, IA

It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

LOVE this show! It's so amazing. It's very suspenseful, keeps you on your toes at all times! The actors and actresses are amazing at doing their part! Can learn things as well.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now