Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT
This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
Law and order is intriguing to me because I love the thrill of crime shows. It is not a reality show but still shows realistic crimes that are based on true crimes.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
SVU is the best law and order. When nothing is on TV this is my go to show. The relationship between the characters makes the show worth watching. I love this show!
Michelle m.
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA
Extremely exciting show if you are interested in police shows and solving cases. Don't recommend watching with a minor since most episodes might be too hard on them
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Pop Culture Expert
Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?