BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
Law and order is intriguing to me because I love the thrill of crime shows. It is not a reality show but still shows realistic crimes that are based on true crimes.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
I love watching any type of show to this relation. They are interesting and fun to watch! I love shows where you have to wait till the end to find out what happens.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have watched this show forever. There are so many episodes. & Just when you think you have seen them all, a rerun for years ago pops up that I never knew existed.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
SVU is the best law and order. When nothing is on TV this is my go to show. The relationship between the characters makes the show worth watching. I love this show!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Ally D.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT
I have fallen in love with crime shows recently but this is one of my favorites. I love how there are plot twists at every turn and the cast is incredibly loveable.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?