Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Elsa M.
Elsa M.

In love. so amazing. although it can make me cry and very angry, everything happens in real life on a daily. the shows touch my heart, I love stable he is my favorite.
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

I've never purposely set out to watch this, it just seems that it always ends up on and I get pulled into it for hours. Pretty sure I've accidentally watched them all.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound, IA

This show goes way back, I've watched since almost the beginning. One of my favorite shows. They are always coming up with different crazy stories to keep you watching
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I love SVU I can watch this all day. I really like the actors and how detailed the stories are. There is so many of the episode's love to say which one its my favorite
Patricia14598 I.
Patricia14598 I.

I really like this program, psychology researcher and committing the crime fills me with curiosity and this program gives me that feeling of exaggeration or falsehood.
Harmony s.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI

I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Rikki M.
Rikki M.

This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now