Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Always a good story line and lesson in their shows. I like he actors as well. Learning about the law is interesting and you can definitely learn things on this show.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have watched this show forever. There are so many episodes. & Just when you think you have seen them all, a rerun for years ago pops up that I never knew existed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert
Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Taya L.
Taya L.
Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
SVU is the best law and order. When nothing is on TV this is my go to show. The relationship between the characters makes the show worth watching. I love this show!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
jenn M.
jenn M.
Mobile, AL
I love this show I watched every episode. I think the show has taken meany great turns over the years and Mariska heartakay plays her part like a true investigator.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?