Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olga N.
Olga N.
Tiverton, RI
I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
sarah r.
sarah r.
Novato, CA
SVU is one of my all time favorite shows being bevause i want to be a cop when I'm older . it's very interesting to be able to know what cops actually do on a daily.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA
My absolute go to show when I have a chance to watch TV I always end up so engrossed in the episodes that the time flies ( since there is always a marathon of it on)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Sorry not sorry! I've binged watched every season and I'm still hooked, great show with an incredible cast. You won't be sorry you watched. Drama that feels so real.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK
Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
A'Shondee K.
A'Shondee K.
Homerville, GA
I can and do watch this show every day; re-runs and all. It doesn't matter to me. It will never get old. Stabler and Benson need to reunite though. I miss this team.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
The episodes are so intense and keep you on your toes . I love this show and all the story lines they have you never know what twist and turns are about to come next
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Adriana U.
Adriana U.
This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?