Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Prishika K.
Prishika K.

This is an incredible show with great actors and stories. I've watched this show a lot of times and i absolutely love it and 100% would recommend it to young adults and adults.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX

Great cast, they really touch on hot topics and issues in society today. They take real news stories and apply them to episodes, which gets you more invested in the story line.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

My favorite show , i love love svu ...its a great show with awesome story's. Ive seen all the seasons and theres about 20 something seasons i believe. I recommen it to everyone
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.

Another show I stopped watching once a main character left. I caught up on Netflix and I enjoyed the episodes with the new characters. Part of me wishes Stabler would return :(
Shelley  G.
Shelley G.

I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
toronto , ontario

hands down one of the best shows i've ever watched. the acting is always spot on and always keeps me on my toes. there's always such great episodes. definitely would recommend!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Wadsworth, IL

This is such an amazing show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember and it's great! If you like crime shows and haven't given SVU a shot I totally recommend it!
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now