Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I love SVU I can watch this all day. I really like the actors and how detailed the stories are. There is so many of the episode's love to say which one its my favorite
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX

Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA

The suspense throughout the entire show kills me until the end! The characters are awesome as well. I watch reruns constantly because I love every show filmed so much!
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Elsa M.
Elsa M.

In love. so amazing. although it can make me cry and very angry, everything happens in real life on a daily. the shows touch my heart, I love stable he is my favorite.
Sossity M.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA

I love this show. I have seen most of it I am sure there are some new ones I have missed. I like that it is a sindicated and I can even find it where there is no cable
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound, IA

This show goes way back, I've watched since almost the beginning. One of my favorite shows. They are always coming up with different crazy stories to keep you watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now