Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV

I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Kari M.
Kari M.

Been watching this show for many many years. SVU is still my ultimate favorite! Most of the actors aren't cheesy terrible cheap hired actors. That always drove me nuts on shows!
Fran M.
Fran M.
Bronx , Ny

I mean if your not watching this show your missing something in your life . This is a series that never leaves you bored and always keeps you guessing till the end of an episode
Erin F.
Erin F.

SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH

I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

My favorite show , i love love svu ...its a great show with awesome story's. Ive seen all the seasons and theres about 20 something seasons i believe. I recommen it to everyone
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Shelley  G.
Shelley G.

I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
toronto , ontario

hands down one of the best shows i've ever watched. the acting is always spot on and always keeps me on my toes. there's always such great episodes. definitely would recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now