Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Been watching this show since it's premier. My wife and older kids watch each episode and topics that may cause angst we discuss it with them. Very realistic topics.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Another one of my all time favs. This show has suburb acting. It's managed to keep my attention for decades now with their riveting and sometime shocking storylines.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
Martha D.
Martha D.
San Antonio
Love watching this show. It's what sometimes real people goes through. Specially when Olivia gets involved with the victims. I love to see stabler he is a great dad.
josie c.
josie c.
San Antonio, TX
Love how each episode different. Always something new and intense. Love the drama and suspense in every episode. Hey hook when it's on all day. I get glued some time
Mila F.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA
I watch marathons of this show I can sit on the couch in the morning and be glued all day. I miss shift work because of this reason-- weekdays off alone to watch svu
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I've been a big fan for years now! It comes on on USA channel. I love that they try and keep up with today's issues and things going on everywhere! Very suspenseful!
Shyana S.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC
Love this show. My best friend and I watch it all the time.. The plot always draws us in. I love the deep back story combined with the short stories of each episode.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY
Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?