Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA

Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA

This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO

One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Luis K.
Luis K.

Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?