BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Jenya D.
Lebanon, MO
I personally think this is the best one out of all of the TVshows. It tackles some pretty intersting sides of society and humanity within an hour. I've been watching it for awhile and fell in love with the cast.
Tara S.
One of my favorite shows!!! I've been watching for years! I find old episodes on TV and some I still haven't seen! Great suspenseful show! Love the actors as well!
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been watching this show since I was a child. I grew up watching it with my mom. I'm excited about the new season coming this fall. I'm addicted to this show
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY
You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
I love this show because I like solving puzzles and it's like a giant puzzle trying to figure out who did it. It's similar to many crime shows but the actors make this one great! It is a must watch for everyone.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Kauane R.
Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?