Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Karina G.
Karina G.

I've watched every single episode/season. Every episode is different and catches my attention every time. Tooo bad they don't have Elliot anymore but it's still good!!
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

I've never purposely set out to watch this, it just seems that it always ends up on and I get pulled into it for hours. Pretty sure I've accidentally watched them all.
Susann V.
Susann V.

I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD

If there is one show I can watch over and over again and never get sick of, it's SVU. There's a reason its reruns stay on TV -- great character arcs, great storylines.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

I used to watch this show all the time. It always has crazy episodes. It's always a suspenseful episode. But lately it has felt like the same thing over and over again
Rikki M.
Rikki M.

This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.

I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Jelissa J.
Jelissa J.
Bronx, NY

There isn't anyone I don't know that doesn't watch this show. I wish Elliott didn't leave but the show is still good. Olivia is the amazing to see. Such a strong woman
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now