Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I love this show! My favorite includes Olivia and Elliot in then. I recommend watching. It keeps you interested the entire time watching what is going to happen next
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Mercer , PA
I have been watching g this show since I was around 8! Some of the stories are definitely mature but it does give women insight of what horrible things are possible.
Allycia D.
Allycia D.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I could honestly watch Law & Order: SVU all the time. It's one of my all time favorite shows. The acting never falls short... Almost has you forgetting it's not real
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
I have loved Law and order: SVU ever since I was younger! I am currently watching season 17 on netflix and it has been enjoyable. It makes me wanna work for the SVU.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA
This is good television but not for the faint of heart. Most of the episodes are heartbreaking but they pull you in and you want to stayed tuned to see what happens.
Nazeiby G.
Nazeiby G.
I love shows that involve solving crimes. Always watched this show with my great gma and still do. So entertaining i even try to solve the crime before the show does
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Been watching this show since it's premier. My wife and older kids watch each episode and topics that may cause angst we discuss it with them. Very realistic topics.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI
Benson & Stabler!!! MY TV heroes. I just wish they'd bring Elliot Stabler back. Him and Liv were a TV Dream-Team. SVU will never be as good as it was without Elliot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?