Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fran M.
Fran M.
Bronx , Ny

I mean if your not watching this show your missing something in your life . This is a series that never leaves you bored and always keeps you guessing till the end of an episode
May G.
May G.
Green Oak

Any cop and crime show we are going to sit and watch and place bets on who can figure it out first. It's amazing how you see art imitating life and vise verse and scary as well.
sabryna l.
sabryna l.
San Bernardino, CA

My favorite show of all time!!!! Love the action and adventure that comes with watching this show, ive watched every season, episode everything!! Got my bf nd daughter hooked!!!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

This show is like your safety blanket. I love that you can always count of hearing "hello I'm Olivia benson" or "hello I'm detective benson" in every episode. She is my favorite
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR

I love watching the show I'm on season 18 and I love the progression from how they've had so many on the show to whos on there now and the crimes they solve get better each year
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI

Olivia Benson steals the show! Each episode keeps you on your toes. Love that they end up getting the bad guy and how the writers deal with topics that are in the current media.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ

I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Raychil M.
Raychil M.

I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
Tiara J.
Tiara J.
Portland, OR

I had always just caught random episodes on cable tv. One summer I marathoned the entire series... I was paranoid about getting raped when I went out at night in "unsafe" areas.
Amie R.
Amie R.

i have watched Law and Order since i was a kid. It catches your attention and keeps it. Theres never a dull moment or boring scene.,Definatly reccomended to anyone and everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now