Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY
Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This is good television but not for the faint of heart. Most of the episodes are heartbreaking but they pull you in and you want to stayed tuned to see what happens.
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Mercer , PA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching g this show since I was around 8! Some of the stories are definitely mature but it does give women insight of what horrible things are possible.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Novato, CA
SVU is one of my all time favorite shows being bevause i want to be a cop when I'm older . it's very interesting to be able to know what cops actually do on a daily.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI
Benson & Stabler!!! MY TV heroes. I just wish they'd bring Elliot Stabler back. Him and Liv were a TV Dream-Team. SVU will never be as good as it was without Elliot.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK
Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA
My absolute go to show when I have a chance to watch TV I always end up so engrossed in the episodes that the time flies ( since there is always a marathon of it on)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?