BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME
It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love detective series. I watch all the new episodes and the marathon days to watch reruns. It never gets old! The actors are great! Love them all! My other favorite show is Criminal Minds.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC
I love the way this show takes real life cases and makes an episode. The actors are phenomenal and truly make you feel like it is real. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows on now.
Tiffany I.
I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA
LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX
Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?