Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX

My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

My all time favorite show! I have been watching it for years! I have watched every episode that has aired. The Middle seasons are better than the first and last seasons
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC

Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

great show . i started watching when it first started and still watch all the current episodes. got my husband into the show as well. we usually binge watch the seasons
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
New Bern, NC

I love this show. It's always on topic and borrows just enough from real life and that makes it so interesting. No matter how the cast changes it continues to be great.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN

This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC

Most entertaining law and order on tv. The characters are entertaining and you not only watch the episode by episode cases but you follow the stories of the characters.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I have seen just about all of the episodes at least once but probably more than once, and it never gets old. great cast and great plot
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?