Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Law & Order SVU is one of thes best shows EVER! There's not a week that goes by that I don't watch this show! I'm constantly watching it every single week! I love it!
Gary P.
Gary P.
Little Falls, NY
I have been a fan of this show since season one. I have however started to not like the show as much as I did in the beginning. The actors in this show are all great.
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Largo, FL
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the theatrical reenactment of this crime drama. Olivia is gorgeous and strong and is a fabulous actress. Ice T is amazing he just gets it. Never a dull moment.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
LAW AND ORDER IS A GOOD SHOW TO WATCH wish it were on more than once a weekAND KEEPS YOUR ATTENTION ACTING IS GOODMy favorite scene is when they catch up with someone
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this show so much I binge watch it, I've seen every episode ever I love the stories behind each episode and the cops on the show make me love cops in real life
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters, but I still can't stop watching this show. It has changed a lot over the years, but it is still just as gripping.
Diana A.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA
Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. Each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat!! This show has even influenced my younger sister to be just like them!!
crystal c.
crystal c.
Brooklyn, NY
Love law an order watched in so much me and my family I feel like I know the characters perfectly I can watch a lose and order marathon and not be the least bit bored
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?