Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dover, PA

I love this show very much. It can be quite intense. The actors and actresses are amazing and really step into their roles. It's kinda like the other Law & Order shows.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Maysville, OK

law and order svu is a great show it keeps you intrested and on the edge of your seat wondering what is gonna happen next.i think the actors do a good job on this show.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I have seen just about all of the episodes at least once but probably more than once, and it never gets old. great cast and great plot
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

My all time favorite show! I have been watching it for years! I have watched every episode that has aired. The Middle seasons are better than the first and last seasons
Jordan E.
Jordan E.

This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX

My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Jelissa J.
Jelissa J.
Bronx, NY

There isn't anyone I don't know that doesn't watch this show. I wish Elliott didn't leave but the show is still good. Olivia is the amazing to see. Such a strong woman
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Monroe, NC

I sing to the theme song so that should be a sign. And I know almost all of the episodes so within 5 minutes of an episode I know the plot and who the guilty person is
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now