BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
SVU is my all time favorite show and I will forever be in love with Benson and Stabler, still waiting for him to realize he messed up and to come back to the show.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Billie D.
Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Danielle L.
New Haven, CT
This show is also one of my favorites. All of the actors do such a great job in making you feel what they feel. Even though the episodes all have the same basis, they find a way to make all of them entertaining.
Tina M.
I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?