Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters,Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo
Malvy B.
Malvy B.

I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX

I have watched every single season of SVU! For years it has been my favorite! Every Wednesday when it shows I order in put on my pjs and warn everyone not to bother me.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA

I have been of devoted Watcher of this show since it came out it is one of the best shows on TV and I will be so sad if it ever goes off the air I may even cry a little
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA

I just became a fan of this show. I had no idea that it even existed. But I came across it when I was distracting myself from studying for my mid-terms. Super addictive
Xenia P.
Xenia P.

This is the perfect should I sit down to watch with your entire family. In most episodes there's always some unexpected turn of events that will leave you wanting more.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dover, PA

I love this show very much. It can be quite intense. The actors and actresses are amazing and really step into their roles. It's kinda like the other Law & Order shows.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX

Amazing show, great cast the show definitely knows how to keep your interest. Also love that they pull inspiration for things that are happening in the world right now.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

My all time favorite show! I have been watching it for years! I have watched every episode that has aired. The Middle seasons are better than the first and last seasons
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?