Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA

I have been of devoted Watcher of this show since it came out it is one of the best shows on TV and I will be so sad if it ever goes off the air I may even cry a little
Xenia P.
Xenia P.

This is the perfect should I sit down to watch with your entire family. In most episodes there's always some unexpected turn of events that will leave you wanting more.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA

One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Austin, TX

Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA

Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN

This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC

Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC

Most entertaining law and order on tv. The characters are entertaining and you not only watch the episode by episode cases but you follow the stories of the characters.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX

My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now