10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show! Keeps me on very intrigued. If I have to leave during the show, I always record it so I can finish where I left off. Definitely a frequent DVR event
One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
I love taking it old school with these TV shows. I like trying to solve the cases before the show is over. My favorite part is when they find out who the murderer is.
This has been one of my favorite television shows for so long! I always love to see what story they will come out with and the dynamics of all the characters involved
Love this show! It isn't as good as it use to be but it is still riveting! I miss Stabler but I'm glad Finn and Olivia are still originals that are still on the show!
I can rewatch these all day! I love Law & Order SVU. I don't have a favorite scene or a favorite episode. The acting is GREAT! It is similar to other detective shows.
Love law an order watched in so much me and my family I feel like I know the characters perfectly I can watch a lose and order marathon and not be the least bit bored
I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters, but I still can't stop watching this show. It has changed a lot over the years, but it is still just as gripping.
This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
I love this show so much I binge watch it, I've seen every episode ever I love the stories behind each episode and the cops on the show make me love cops in real life
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos