Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA

Have been watching all the Law & Order's for years but this one is my favorite out of all of them. From the cast to the headlines that they show on there, it keeps me dragged in.
Jouan L.
Jouan L.
Calgary

Oh gosh what a great show! It's great for all the people like me who are OBSESSED with crime shows, it packs the perfect combo of the victims story and the normal character lines
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA

My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA

Will always be one of my all time favorite shows. Even though some of my favorite cast is gone, it is still and always will be a good show. The best of the law & order franchise
Lela G.
Lela G.

I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Vidalia, GA

Law and Order SVU keeps you on edge and it makes the viewer think. I love how it is so different. I could watch this show every day. I am so depressed that Elliot left the show.
April R.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC

So many seasons and still going strong. I love Olivia and have just got my daughter hooked on the show. Great drama and suspense. Love re-watching it from the beginning on hulu.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA

My all time favorite TV series. My daughters also love watching. We keep it recorded at all times so we can always go back and watch reruns. so sorry that it will be ending soon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now