Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA
I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
A serious Law and order series that i wish i had watched since season 1 but i didn't. i jumped in the middle. the serious will have you on an emotional roller coaster.
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Largo, FL
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the theatrical reenactment of this crime drama. Olivia is gorgeous and strong and is a fabulous actress. Ice T is amazing he just gets it. Never a dull moment.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York
I love this show cause it's about Domistic violence n helping women in need. I use to be one n it resonates with me . So I don't wish it on no women. Five star series
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Sometimes all you need in life is an episode of SVU. After so many years its still packs its punch. Olivia is one of the best televison characters of the 21st century
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Law & Order SVU is one of thes best shows EVER! There's not a week that goes by that I don't watch this show! I'm constantly watching it every single week! I love it!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA
One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Newark, DE
I love how the show keeps the characters' plots in line with the show's current topic and let's them go if one doesn't work with the overall setting! Amazing seasons!
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA
I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?