Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA

One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I have seen just about all of the episodes at least once but probably more than once, and it never gets old. great cast and great plot
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC

I have got to be one the only people that has actually watched ever episode of law and order svu. I watch it every time I find it on. I love this show and watch it alot
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, BUT I THINK THAT IT WAS.... KID OF SLOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I PREFER OTHER SERIES LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS :), BUT FOR A FREE AFTERNOON, IT IS GOOD.
Nelly E.
Nelly E.
Daly City, CA

Great characters, great plots, and great writing. It shows a different side of crimes, some can be so personal and emotional, making the whole show so intense to watch.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.

This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA

Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Toledo, Oh

Every Sunday, i watch this show, and lounge around until my daughter wakes up! Ive done this for years and years, you can have a good Sunday without some law and order!
Malvy B.
Malvy B.

I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?