Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Great show that never seems to run out of things to keep you interested. We watch it on the different programs we get and enjoy it to break up when we get into a funk.
Estrella T.
Estrella T.
I can rewatch these all day! I love Law & Order SVU. I don't have a favorite scene or a favorite episode. The acting is GREAT! It is similar to other detective shows.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jasonville, IN
I love this show! Keeps me on very intrigued. If I have to leave during the show, I always record it so I can finish where I left off. Definitely a frequent DVR event
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This has been one of my favorite television shows for so long! I always love to see what story they will come out with and the dynamics of all the characters involved
Maria R.
Maria R.
Madera, CA
I love taking it old school with these TV shows. I like trying to solve the cases before the show is over. My favorite part is when they find out who the murderer is.
Es una serie muy interesante por el tipo de casos que exponen, a pesar de ser solamente ficci├│n, los casos que presentan suelen parecerse a lo que vivimos actualmente
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Newark, DE
I love how the show keeps the characters' plots in line with the show's current topic and let's them go if one doesn't work with the overall setting! Amazing seasons!
Marina N.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
Love this show! It isn't as good as it use to be but it is still riveting! I miss Stabler but I'm glad Finn and Olivia are still originals that are still on the show!
Zae F.
Zae F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since the 1st season. I love how it's progressed and of course the actors. I'm also a native New Yorker lol. They make the plot feel real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?