Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Logan, UT

If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC

I have watched this show from the beginning. Great actors and love the story lines. I don't think others shows that say they are similar are. Too many favorites to name.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
Camp Hill, Pa

Oldie but Goldie! Very dramatic and you can't take your eyes away from the tv! My mom and I used watch together so is one for my favorite. The opening song is a classic!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

I love this show. I started watching the original Law and Order show when it first started but it just didn't hold my interest like the SVU series has. The actors on SVU
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa

I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA

All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Kersti A.
Kersti A.

My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.

The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?