10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
LAW AND ORDER IS A GOOD SHOW TO WATCH wish it were on more than once a weekAND KEEPS YOUR ATTENTION ACTING IS GOODMy favorite scene is when they catch up with someone
I don't think I'll ever stop watching SVU. I will be an old lady in bed dying of who knows what and I'll be watching old episodes of Benson and Stabler busting perps.
I can rewatch these all day! I love Law & Order SVU. I don't have a favorite scene or a favorite episode. The acting is GREAT! It is similar to other detective shows.
I love the theatrical reenactment of this crime drama. Olivia is gorgeous and strong and is a fabulous actress. Ice T is amazing he just gets it. Never a dull moment.
Es una serie muy interesante por el tipo de casos que exponen, a pesar de ser solamente ficción, los casos que presentan suelen parecerse a lo que vivimos actualmente
Intense show. It is filled with drama and is highly intense. All episodes are about acts of sexual violence. I love watching Elliot and I could rewatch every episode!
Sometimes all you need in life is an episode of SVU. After so many years its still packs its punch. Olivia is one of the best televison characters of the 21st century
Love this show! It isn't as good as it use to be but it is still riveting! I miss Stabler but I'm glad Finn and Olivia are still originals that are still on the show!
I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
I love taking it old school with these TV shows. I like trying to solve the cases before the show is over. My favorite part is when they find out who the murderer is.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos