Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA

Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA

This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA

Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC

Most entertaining law and order on tv. The characters are entertaining and you not only watch the episode by episode cases but you follow the stories of the characters.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Austin, TX

Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA

Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.

The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
San Antonio, TX

Amazing show, great cast the show definitely knows how to keep your interest. Also love that they pull inspiration for things that are happening in the world right now.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

My all time favorite show! I have been watching it for years! I have watched every episode that has aired. The Middle seasons are better than the first and last seasons
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Toledo, Oh

Every Sunday, i watch this show, and lounge around until my daughter wakes up! Ive done this for years and years, you can have a good Sunday without some law and order!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now