• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY
I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Sandra B.
Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows, I also rewatch on Netflix the episodes that I really liked.
after watching it makes you pay attention to people and notice things that you might not have noticed before.
Billie D.
Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Marisa S.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this show. It shows stuff that happen in real life. and what can happen to people if they do the stupid stuff. good acting for most of them. watch it daily
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
SVU is my all time favorite show and I will forever be in love with Benson and Stabler, still waiting for him to realize he messed up and to come back to the show.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?