Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI
I've never purposely set out to watch this, it just seems that it always ends up on and I get pulled into it for hours. Pretty sure I've accidentally watched them all.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Has been one of my favorite shows for a very long time.
It always leaves you in suspense of what is going to happen next. Amazing. Definitely recommend this for anyone
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Sossity M.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this show. I have seen most of it I am sure there are some new ones I have missed. I like that it is a sindicated and I can even find it where there is no cable
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Favorite show!!! Love how they incorporate some real life stories into their show, I'm a very paranoid person so this show keeps me on my toes with my surroundings lol
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
If there is one show I can watch over and over again and never get sick of, it's SVU. There's a reason its reruns stay on TV -- great character arcs, great storylines.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny
Great show that never seems to run out of things to keep you interested. We watch it on the different programs we get and enjoy it to break up when we get into a funk.
Alina N.
Alina N.
Davis, CA
This show is my all time favorite. Every episode is so intriguing and the cases are so interesting. I binged watched the first 4 seasons in a week and have no regrets.
Eyrekra S.
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM
I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?