BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Eyrekra S.
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM
I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Great show that never seems to run out of things to keep you interested. We watch it on the different programs we get and enjoy it to break up when we get into a funk.
Alina N.
Alina N.
Davis, CA
This show is my all time favorite. Every episode is so intriguing and the cases are so interesting. I binged watched the first 4 seasons in a week and have no regrets.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This show is so addicting because although the crime is a striking truth, there is also drama within the characters' lives, which makes it impossible to stop watching.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense throughout the entire show kills me until the end! The characters are awesome as well. I watch reruns constantly because I love every show filmed so much!
Marina N.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Newark, DE
I love how the show keeps the characters' plots in line with the show's current topic and let's them go if one doesn't work with the overall setting! Amazing seasons!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA
One of the best series on television. You can watch every episode over and over, and never get sick of it. The story lines are always awesome, and really draw you in!
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN
My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?