Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jordan E.
Jordan E.

This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
Luis K.
Luis K.

Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters,Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Toledo, Oh

Every Sunday, i watch this show, and lounge around until my daughter wakes up! Ive done this for years and years, you can have a good Sunday without some law and order!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA

One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC

I have got to be one the only people that has actually watched ever episode of law and order svu. I watch it every time I find it on. I love this show and watch it alot
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now