Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY

SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
North Las Vegas, NV

This show is definitely a classic always talking on big things that happen in the world and how the world isn't fair. i love to see all the cases and trials that happen.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL

It's a classic. I have been watching since day 1 of this show. I like how every show is different, but also follows the character's outside lives. I miss Stabler though.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ

Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

one day was passing from one channel to another and I found the law and order since that day I loved it because I like the drama and more when it comes to crime and that
Sih Yi Y.
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY

Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL

Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC

This show I have been watching for years. and I just love all of the actors the only show that I like better is Chicago pd there is no favorite scene for me on this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now