Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX

I have seen all 17 seasons from the beginning and have loved every single episode from the beginning. The plot in every episode is great and I hope they continue to film the show.
Symphani R.
Symphani R.
Mount Vernon, NY

Been watching this show with my parents since a little girl. I miss stabler being on there but still love to watch benson and the rest of the crew . I cant wait till next season !
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Miami, Florida

I love this program from the beginning to the end, each episode leaves you wanting to see another. The actors do an excellent job, and the plot of each episode is something epic.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.

LOVE THIS SHOW!! i watch almost every day or every other day once i'm done with homework i go straight to netflix and watch lawand order. It's my top favorite show and i love it.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Ann Arbor, Mi

I've been watching this show since the beginning. The storylines are similar yet different enough and always make for great episode. The actors are really good and very likeable.
Vickie J.
Vickie J.

Law & Order SUV I've been known to sit to watch four to five episodes back-to-back the characters are great the plots are great there's several plot twist it keeps your attention
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI

This is one of my few favorite shows. My roommate and I actually will sit down and talk about where we are. We both started to watch the seasons again because we love it so much!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Warren, MI

How can you not like law and order svu?? To start the theme song is catchy! Detective Benson is hot! I mean whats not to love about this? It's just wonderful and real life in one
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Tampa, FL

Law & Order SVU marathons just might be my ultimate guilty pleasure. If Ice T ever leaves the show though, I might have to throw in the towel. I miss all the original characters!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now