Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ

Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL

Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA

this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
Nik J.
Nik J.
Winston Salem, NC

This is one of my favorite shows I love how it keeps me entertained. I love the variety of topics on the show. I also like how it brings awareness for different subjects
Carmesia B.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS

This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, BUT I THINK THAT IT WAS.... KID OF SLOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I PREFER OTHER SERIES LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS :), BUT FOR A FREE AFTERNOON, IT IS GOOD.
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now