Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Karina G.
Karina G.
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched every single episode/season. Every episode is different and catches my attention every time. Tooo bad they don't have Elliot anymore but it's still good!!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Elsa M.
Elsa M.
In love. so amazing. although it can make me cry and very angry, everything happens in real life on a daily. the shows touch my heart, I love stable he is my favorite.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I used to watch this show all the time. It always has crazy episodes. It's always a suspenseful episode. But lately it has felt like the same thing over and over again
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Wonderful and suspenseful show. Great to watch at night when you can't sleep or during the day when you have nothing else to do. Similar to NCIS and other crime shows.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Favorite show!!! Love how they incorporate some real life stories into their show, I'm a very paranoid person so this show keeps me on my toes with my surroundings lol
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't watch much TV at all but I love Law and Order and SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I like the actors and actresses on the show and it is a genre that I enjoy.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound, IA
This show goes way back, I've watched since almost the beginning. One of my favorite shows. They are always coming up with different crazy stories to keep you watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?