Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa

I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
North Las Vegas, NV

This show is definitely a classic always talking on big things that happen in the world and how the world isn't fair. i love to see all the cases and trials that happen.
Sih Yi Y.
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY

Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA

this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA

All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Traci V.
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX

My husband and I watch this faithfully. We watch even the reruns almost every weekend. We love this show. The characters are great and it's always got a good story line.
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC

I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY

Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now