Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Patricia14598 I.
Patricia14598 I.
I really like this program, psychology researcher and committing the crime fills me with curiosity and this program gives me that feeling of exaggeration or falsehood.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Has been one of my favorite shows for a very long time.
It always leaves you in suspense of what is going to happen next. Amazing. Definitely recommend this for anyone
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Wonderful and suspenseful show. Great to watch at night when you can't sleep or during the day when you have nothing else to do. Similar to NCIS and other crime shows.
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Angier, NC
I love these types of shows with a crime happening and then the people figure out what happened or who did it. I can watch this show for hours and never lose interest.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
Pop Culture Expert
This show goes way back, I've watched since almost the beginning. One of my favorite shows. They are always coming up with different crazy stories to keep you watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?