BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Delilah V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?