BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Susann V.
Susann V.
I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
Karina G.
Karina G.
I've watched every single episode/season. Every episode is different and catches my attention every time. Tooo bad they don't have Elliot anymore but it's still good!!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Has been one of my favorite shows for a very long time.
It always leaves you in suspense of what is going to happen next. Amazing. Definitely recommend this for anyone
Elsa M.
Elsa M.
In love. so amazing. although it can make me cry and very angry, everything happens in real life on a daily. the shows touch my heart, I love stable he is my favorite.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
I used to watch this show all the time. It always has crazy episodes. It's always a suspenseful episode. But lately it has felt like the same thing over and over again
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these types of shows with a crime happening and then the people figure out what happened or who did it. I can watch this show for hours and never lose interest.
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I don't watch much TV at all but I love Law and Order and SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I like the actors and actresses on the show and it is a genre that I enjoy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?