Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR

One of my favorite shows of all time. Have watched it since the beginning. I think Mariska Hargety is a great actress and as long as she is on the show I will continue to watch it
felicia j.
felicia j.

This is my all time favorite show i can literally watch it all day everyday the actors and stories are so intrigueing it keeps u on your feet i never fall asleep when my svu is on
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
Yelena M.
Yelena M.
Vernon Rockville, CT

This is a great drama. I've been watching this TV series for years and every episode is unpredictable and has exciting twists that keep you intrigued and on the edge of your seat.
amber o.
amber o.

If you love Criminal Minds and crime genre TV shows it's honestly amazing. Definitely recommend if you're not faint hearted it can be very devastating, the stories are really sad.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ

Obsessed with Law and Order SVU! Sargent Benson is my girl! She's so bad A**! I got addicted on Netflix and now I can't put it down! If you need something to Bing watch, watch SVU
shadasis J.
shadasis J.
Mount Joy, PA

this show never gets old. Every episode I find myself solving a mystery as if I'm with the actors. The plot is very believable and keeps me thinking. My favorite show of all time.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington , Nj

My favorite show of all time!!! I'm watching it now ! I love the new cast the old cast. I lover everything about this show. I watch all 17 seasons over and over. I'm so addicted !
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

This is my favorite show! I've watched every episodes and I love to rewatch them! The characters are protrayed just as real life cops would. It shows their personal lives as well.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Bauxite, AR

I've been watching this show since I was little and I will keep watching it as long as I'm alive! Mariska Hargitay is such an amazing actress! I would marry that woman if I could!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now