Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I love SVU I can watch this all day. I really like the actors and how detailed the stories are. There is so many of the episode's love to say which one its my favorite
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Angier, NC
I love these types of shows with a crime happening and then the people figure out what happened or who did it. I can watch this show for hours and never lose interest.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I used to watch this show all the time. It always has crazy episodes. It's always a suspenseful episode. But lately it has felt like the same thing over and over again
Harmony s.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Susann V.
Susann V.
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Patricia14598 I.
Patricia14598 I.
I really like this program, psychology researcher and committing the crime fills me with curiosity and this program gives me that feeling of exaggeration or falsehood.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?