Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA

Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

Every sunday there is some sort of marathon and sadly that is how I spend my weekends. This show is absolutely amazing. I could watch it everyday if I didn't have a job.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Logan, UT

If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY

This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC

I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA

this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
polyxeni g.
polyxeni g.

I have a theory that somewhere in the universe there is always an episode of Law and Order playing. That being said I do love to watch SVU. It's a good daytime tv drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now