BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA
This is mostly about victims. Which I find very interesting whenever I have free time this is what I watch . My favorite detective group is Benson and Stabler. This show is amazing and you should definetly watch it.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY
I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
My love for this show has no bounds. Olivia is goals and my favorite TV character in any show ever. I've watched this show all my life and will never stop. It's the best show on TV and nothing will ever be better.
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Tonya M.
Nevada, TX
This is such a great show and the actors and actresses are always great. The tv shows exposed hard subjects to talk about and does a great job covering the issues.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?