Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA

I'm a crime show junkie. If you like Shows like CSI and Criminal minds, you'll definitely like SVU. I personally like SVU Better than the regular law and order shows. It's more involved with the victims and less involved with developing the main characters stories. That makes it easy to catch a random episode on tv without watching in order
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Like this show is SOO SOO OLD. But it only gets better. You can't predict whats coming next which is amazing. I watch a lot of TV shows and I haven't found one similar to this. The acting?? The actors are amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) is my fav and she's so pretty. If you like cop shows and solving things, you'll definitely like this.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa

If this show wasn't fantastic, it wouldn't be in production for it's 18th season. Its got drama, suspense, likable characters, and you get to watch the good win out over the bad, time and time again - which doesn't always happen in reality. As long as you're not someone who gets scared too easily, I definitely recommend Law and Order SVU.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN

Never a dull moment, sometimes a tear jerker, always praying it will never happen to you or someone you know. The actors make every episode so very real and hold your attention. Definitely one that I wait to see every week. I like that it changes every week, so if you miss the week before, you really aren't following a specific storyline.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ

I enjoy Law & order, very much. I find it deals with everyday life situations. I find they portray them well and are not insensitive as to how people would feel if this occurred in their lives. I have so many episodes that I enjoyed. This is one show that I can watch over and over again and not be disappointed. It always has my attention.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC

I will always watch this show for as long as its on air. The stories it tells are extremely important. This is the show that inspired me to go into law and become a prosecutor. It was sad to lose stabler and Amaro but the show continues to be great and have purpose. I do hate when it gets into personal storylines, but every show has that.
Alexus F.
Alexus F.
Bryan, TX

This is really one of my all time favorite shows! I have seen almost every episode. Even though the show is based on fiction events, it is very realistic and anything that they portray can happen. Sometimes, the show can get very personal or maybe even controversial. It is a very good show with a very good plot and cast. Highly recommend.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL

Just started watching this last season and gotta say I am hooked! have started watching older seasons on Netflix now. It might not be 100% of the real stories but pretty close to what is current events in crime. Lets you know pretty much what horrible people out there are and lets you better prepare yourself for what could actually happen
Tara j.
Tara j.
Lynn, MA

Ou.. This show never fails to entertain me! It has such great story lines and action. Sometimes I'm on the edge of my seat from an episode, which I love. It's thrilling, heart warming, most definitely sad.. And so much more. The detectives are what makes this show. Great actor's and actresses. Please don't stop the reruns. It's obsessive!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

I haven't really watched any new episodes. But let me tell you SVU is my favorite Law & Order. If you don't know this already I guess your just going to find out but tbs play reruns of law and order SVU every morning, day, and or night sometimes I stay up till 4in the morning just to watch a show and when I wake up shows are still playing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now