BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Uilani A.
i love SVU and because the older episodes air on tv regularly i know I haven't missed an episode. The impact that the show has in my real life is crazy. The mystery, drama and the on going reality that it brings. It helps me to be cautious of my surroundings and realize that these things actually happened. I swear that show has made me cry so many times with its story lines.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down my favorite show on the planet. I started watching whenever I was in the fifth grade and have not stopped. Olivia Benson is my favorite character on this earth, and the fact that they have been able to keep the show alive and going for nearly eighteen years is incredible. The guest star list is one that can't be beat along with the supporting cast that Mariska has.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing show and cast, I have been watching since season 1. they have developed the characters well. I love that the show grows with the cast. while the cast has changed over the years the quality of the show has not. If you are not watching you are missing out. They touch on real life subjects that some are to scared to talk about. I love this and recommend it to everyone.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down my favorite crime show. I grew up listening to Law & Order: SVU thanks to my grandfather, father, and uncle who were/are public safety officers. As I grew older and started to understand the issues in the show more I learned to appreciate the positive messages that the show often portrayed. Also, compared to other crime shows Law & Order: SVU has the most detailed plot lines for each show. I not only commend the actors for their amazing work, but also the writers and producers for such great content.
Abigail D.
West Chester, OH
I will always love Law & Order. It's a show that you can turn on whenever you want, you don't have to keep up and watch every episode in order. It's great if you want to get lost in a good mystery, but also good to have on in the background while you're folding laundry. The characters and writing is great, and they're always coming up with new storylines, so it doesn't get old.
Sarah L.
This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Ashley S.
Love this show! One of my favorites!! My mom and I will sit and watch reruns every chance we get!! Even if I've seen an episode, I still enjoy it. I'm not the biggest fan of all the personal plots, I would much rather focus on the case(s) at hand. I do enjoy a sprinkle of personal plots but in my opinion I feel like there have been way more than a sprinkle in recent seasons.
Elinor A.

law and order unit special victims will always be one of my favorite series is that since I saw Olivia Benson helping and protecting victims where carrying is every espidosio I did think many times I wanted to be like her. the crew of this series is basically catch the bad guys and make them pay for everything they do, finally comes to cases of abuse, drugs, kidnapping so it is not too late to start watching

Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Dun dun.. for real thought about just posting the opening to the show in here but figured it might be better to leave a review. I'm a TV junkie and this show is the bomb diggity. it gives me my crime and drama fix all in one, if you haven't seen this yet you better get ready to waste your life away in front of the TV because you have quite a few seasons to catch up on.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?