Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

Special victims unit is my favorite gives me so much life I can literally say that I've watched every single episode from every single season my grandma put me onto this and I will forever love her in the show for that... Sad That Detective Stabler is not in new or seasons but I still love "Mariska Hargitay" aka bensin spell check. 💕
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX

Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Law & Order SVU. I can never choose an exact perfect episode because each episode every season leaves me feeling a different way. There have been many times where I wanted to change my career choice because of this show, HAHA! If you haven't already, start this show! You. Will. Get. HOOKED.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.

This is another one of my favorite shows, the awesome thing it's that this show it's not like other shows its very unique, and there actors are amazing! I have tons and tons of favorite scenes I cant pick a favorite! I would totally recommend this to everyone even if you don't like jail criminal things it's an awesome show after all!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

THIS is my favorite law show. My baby loves the theme song and stops to listen whenever its on. The cases are so interesting that they seem to be real like things that can happen to anyone. They also help you understand the law in so many specific terms that you would be able to carry on a conversation with a lawyer and not be lost.
Uma W.
Uma W.

This is my favorite tv show. It's so interesting. I love the characters and the mystery. I think this show is comparable to criminal minds monk and psych. I work recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime and mystery as well as anyone who enjoys criminal minds, bones, monk or psych. I think it is a good show that many can enjoy.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

This show is addicting and perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon. The actors are great, the drama is great and the different plots/storylines are fantastic. I like that they show both the investigation process and the legal process of a crime. It is also nice that sometimes they get it wrong and not all of the episodes are the same.
Joan A. T.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA

I ve been watching this show for years now and its def my favorite law & order .  I love watching old episodes and seeing famous celebrities on there when they werent so famous. Like for example ian Somerhaulder or however you spell it . I do miss Stabler tho so hope he comes back. Its just not the same without him .
Jo C.
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL

I don't know if very many people that do not watch this show. It's a hit for everyone it touches. They character all for their roles so well. You learn their stories and cases are even revisited. I have been watching this show since a little girl and would recommend it to any and everyone. Give it a look. You ain't be disappointed.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL

This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN

SVU is my #binge #worthy show. I have watched each season a million times. Come on we all have fallen guilty to doing our laundry while watching Benson and Stabler knap the perp! It's everyones guilty pleasure. A must watch for everyone if #ryanlochte had watched more, he would have known better than to think there were no cameras.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?