Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Philadelphia , Pa

There is no better show to binge watch with your best friends on a day off. It's interesting and real and it hooks you from the first scene. A must see if you love drama.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME

I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
DeJanir G.
DeJanir G.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows. simply gets better with each and every season, love the suspense and entertainment value. Always look forward to new seasons
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA

I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great show! I never watched it while it aired, I found it on Netflix and watched from the very beginning. Very interesting. Not a big fan of the latest season. Good cast.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

I really like watching this show it's been on for ever and it great to watch in the afternoon and it doesn't matter if it old or new still can watch and not catch a rerun
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?