Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kersti A.
Kersti A.

My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY

Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Wilmington, NC

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS! I can't believe that I have yet to see the most recent episode that aired, but you better believe I've watched all the ones on Netflix 6+ times
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Moline, IL

I just love this show. It like helps me how to defend myself or where to go and not to go by myself. This show probably isn't meant for my age but I love this show idky.
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC

I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY

SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Logan, UT

If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL

It's a classic. I have been watching since day 1 of this show. I like how every show is different, but also follows the character's outside lives. I miss Stabler though.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA

this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC

This show I have been watching for years. and I just love all of the actors the only show that I like better is Chicago pd there is no favorite scene for me on this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now