Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Luis K.
Luis K.
Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Maysville, OK
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
law and order svu is a great show it keeps you intrested and on the edge of your seat wondering what is gonna happen next.i think the actors do a good job on this show.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?