Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

The best show ever I love it I can just binge watch episodes over and over again I like the older shows and I don't watch any new episodes since Danny Pino left its just different
Emily H.
Emily H.
Williamston, NC

Detectives Benson and Stabler are trying to make sure justice prevails and that they protect the victims. I like how law and order uses scenarios that similar actual news stories.
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA

What a Classic! I still enjoy getting My fix of these reruns on TV, as well as Netflix! The superbly assembled plots, coupled with suspense, keeps this show at the top of My list.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA

Law and Order: SVU is one of those shows that you're not sure that you'll want to watch but then you watch a little and HAVE to spend a whole day binge watching the entire series.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Missouri City, TX

Law & Order SVU is a very good show. It relates to real life, it is not just a TV show for entertainment. The characters do a very good job of bringing real life situations to TV.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA

Great show. Always made me want to become a detective. My favorite seasons are the ones with Elliot stabler. Love every episode, can watch them over and over without getting bored
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR

One of my favorite shows of all time. Have watched it since the beginning. I think Mariska Hargety is a great actress and as long as she is on the show I will continue to watch it
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY

It's my go-to show. It's always on somewhere. The acting is incredible and over the course of 17 seasons, Ive fallen in love with so many characters and am invested in their lives
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now