Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
New Bern, NC
I love this show. It's always on topic and borrows just enough from real life and that makes it so interesting. No matter how the cast changes it continues to be great.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I have been of devoted Watcher of this show since it came out it is one of the best shows on TV and I will be so sad if it ever goes off the air I may even cry a little
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL FL, MIAMI
I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC
Sept. 22, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Most entertaining law and order on tv. The characters are entertaining and you not only watch the episode by episode cases but you follow the stories of the characters.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Jan. 19, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
great show . i started watching when it first started and still watch all the current episodes. got my husband into the show as well. we usually binge watch the seasons
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?