Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ

I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV

So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Claire R.
Claire R.
Medina, OH

I love the show. I'm very intrigued by there acting and being into the story I've watched these shows so much that I've even thought about majoring into criminal justice.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Watford City, ND

Always a good show. Takes real life situations but lessens the horrific nature enough that the average person can watch, while still stressing the awfulness of the crime.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, Va

If I'm addicted to anything it's this show . I've seen every episode and will continue to watch them until I die . It's really self explanatory everyone loves this show .
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO

I have been entrapped in this show since the beginning. I recently reached all of the seasons in Netflix. It is great. It always draws you In and it is always interesting
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA

This is my favorite show I've seen every single episode on every single season. The show has gone on for so many years because it's great. Awesome story line, great cases
AshLey R.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA

The best show ever. Everyone should watch this show. So informative on what happens in the real life as far as crimes, what goes down in the criminal justice system, etc.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA

Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?