Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Tara S.
Tara S.
One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
austin, TX
Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I just became a fan of this show. I had no idea that it even existed. But I came across it when I was distracting myself from studying for my mid-terms. Super addictive
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO
One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL FL, MIAMI
Pop Culture Expert
I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?