Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA

It's a good show though now it's getting kinda like a soap where they kill off or get rid of the old characters, bring in new ones then restart the whole story line all over again.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA

I have been watching Law & Order: SUV for a couple of years now and I think it is a great show. I love the suspense of the show. It is a very good crime show. I watch it everyday.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I love this show! I like when Danny pino joined the cast and I was very sad when he left. I swear I use elements of this show in real life as if I'm some type of SVU detective lol
Trish D.
Trish D.
Yermo, Ca

OMG...I think this is the longest running TV series and I love it..I watch the new ones, the reruns. I love it! Other TV series try to be like this, but there is nothing like SVU!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is absolutely amazing. I can not stop once I've started watching. I could sit down on a Saturday afternoon thinking I'll watch an episode and end up going to bed at 2am.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

The best show ever I love it I can just binge watch episodes over and over again I like the older shows and I don't watch any new episodes since Danny Pino left its just different
Emily H.
Emily H.
Williamston, NC

Detectives Benson and Stabler are trying to make sure justice prevails and that they protect the victims. I like how law and order uses scenarios that similar actual news stories.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Missouri City, TX

Law & Order SVU is a very good show. It relates to real life, it is not just a TV show for entertainment. The characters do a very good job of bringing real life situations to TV.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now