Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA

All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY

This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa

I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Wilmington, NC

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS! I can't believe that I have yet to see the most recent episode that aired, but you better believe I've watched all the ones on Netflix 6+ times
Sih Yi Y.
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY

Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
polyxeni g.
polyxeni g.

I have a theory that somewhere in the universe there is always an episode of Law and Order playing. That being said I do love to watch SVU. It's a good daytime tv drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now