BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Delilah V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my husband's favorite "cop" shows. Many of the shows storylines are very realistic
Like most cop shows some of the medical scenes are not terribly realistic but I'm a nurse and I'm perhaps too critical.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY
I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Nastassja W.
This show is awesome! They've made already more than 10 seasons and I've watched all of them. While I'm not a big fan of scary movies crime shows are right up my alley. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone
angie s.
Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to be completely addicted to this show, but my mom recommended I quit binge watching because I was having bad dreams all the time. None the less it's still a great show, and the actors dynamics are great together.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?