Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Lawrence, KS

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Chaparral, NM

My mom is in love with this show we always watch it on her TV i think she has seen most of the episodes my sister also loves it because she want to work in a job like that
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Erin
Erin
East Greenville, PA

I absolutely Iove this show! Every time I put it on, I find myself being absorbed into the story. I've never seen an episode that leaves me feeling bored or disappointed.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA

Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Logan, UT

If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas

Not totally love it but it is very good show. I start to try to solve the case and place a bet with whomever I'm watching the show with to see who funds the killer first.
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY

This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now