Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA

Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

Longest running show that I've kept up with. After Elliot left I was worried it would go downhill but it's gotten really good and they've gotten creative with the scripts
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA

I used to love this show. It was interesting and factual. However, it has gone downhill since they replaced the cast so many times. I haven't bothered to keep up with it.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ

I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Erin
Erin
East Greenville, PA

I absolutely Iove this show! Every time I put it on, I find myself being absorbed into the story. I've never seen an episode that leaves me feeling bored or disappointed.
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH

My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Portales, New Mexico

I am a criminal justice major and this is one of my favorite shows that I love to watch! there are similar stories in the same world but this one always has good stories.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?