BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Iris M.
All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How are you living your life without seeing this series?! I love it!! Keeps you on your toes and you learn so much from it. Olivia Benson!!! My favorite character!!
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my husband's favorite "cop" shows. Many of the shows storylines are very realistic
Like most cop shows some of the medical scenes are not terribly realistic but I'm a nurse and I'm perhaps too critical.
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD
I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX
Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to be completely addicted to this show, but my mom recommended I quit binge watching because I was having bad dreams all the time. None the less it's still a great show, and the actors dynamics are great together.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx
This is probably one of my most favorite shows.... I b live that it has brought to light the prevalence of sexual crimes and in some ways has given people the courage to report these crimes instead of normalizing them
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?