BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica A.
Arlington, VA
ADDICTING! If the theme song doesn't draw you in, it'll be all the gruesome cases that Detective Benson has to solve. It's been 18 seasons but I can't stop, won't stop!
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC
Most entertaining law and order on tv. The characters are entertaining and you not only watch the episode by episode cases but you follow the stories of the characters.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Amber K.
Brighton, IL
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO
One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
Jessica H.
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX
I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
Luis K.
Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?