Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
austin, TX
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Xenia P.
Xenia P.
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the perfect should I sit down to watch with your entire family. In most episodes there's always some unexpected turn of events that will leave you wanting more.
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters,Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA
Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I've watched it since the beginning. This is my favorite law and order. Benson is my girl!! Such great actors and always coming up with new plots and crimes. I love it.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN
This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I have watched every single season of SVU! For years it has been my favorite! Every Wednesday when it shows I order in put on my pjs and warn everyone not to bother me.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, BUT I THINK THAT IT WAS.... KID OF SLOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I PREFER OTHER SERIES LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS :), BUT FOR A FREE AFTERNOON, IT IS GOOD.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?