Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, FL

I think I've seen every episode. I missed the Liv and Stabls dynamic on the new episodes. I have so many favorite episodes and it takes me on an emotion journey with every episode.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA

This is one of my favorite TV shows I never miss an episode and the never deem to dissapoint. Always new cases and new happenings it's like nothing is ever close to being the same.
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love how dramatic and how plot twisting this is. I especially enjoy how not every story ends in a happy ending and how it is based on real life situations that can and do happen.
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA

It's a good show though now it's getting kinda like a soap where they kill off or get rid of the old characters, bring in new ones then restart the whole story line all over again.
April C.
April C.
Plainfield, CT

Have been a loyal fan since the beginning. I have watch all the law and order series. They leave you on the edge of your seats. The actors and actresses are amazing at what they do
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC

Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've watched this since season 1 I'm a little behind but I've always enjoyed it! The axtorsvare exceptional, you care about them and the figuring out the crime who what wear is fun
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
St. John's, NL

Love love love. Every character and every episode. Keeps me watching the entire time and has great acting. Personally, I like the newer ones however the old ones have its perks too
Kim D.
Kim D.
Covington, LA

Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now