Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chyna L.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite criminal TV show to date! will never cease to amaze me with every season. I will be sad when it ends but will definitely re watch it for a very very long time.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Morganton, NC

I have been obsess with this show for awhile. I watch on days where I may not feel the best or just while cleaning. Some of the episodes are heart braking but I recommend.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Chicopee, MA

I Don't Usually Watch TV But, Every Few Months If I'm In The Mood I Will Watch An Episode Of SVU. Its,One Of Those Shows Everyone Can Agree On And It's Always Interesting.
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.

I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Jaelyn R.
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY

Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Nick L.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA

A great show grew up watching the marathons as a kid and have continued as the show has progressed, you always know they will catch the bad guy in the end and get justice.
Aileen V.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX

I like watching this because you learn from and also mostly if your very into crime and solving mysteries it shows pretty much events that can happen and situations storys
M K.
M K.
Fayetteville, NC

I LOVE SVU. My mom and I are OBSESSED with this show. Such great writers. Incredible acting. Heavy topics are tackled with such intensity and authenticity... Top notch tv.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA

Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?