Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Lawrence, KS

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV

So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ

I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Erin
Erin
East Greenville, PA

I absolutely Iove this show! Every time I put it on, I find myself being absorbed into the story. I've never seen an episode that leaves me feeling bored or disappointed.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

I really like watching this show it's been on for ever and it great to watch in the afternoon and it doesn't matter if it old or new still can watch and not catch a rerun
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Loganville, GA

I've watched this show since I was probably too young to watch it I've seen all the changes in the department over the years but I love and miss me some detective stabler
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Lanorea A.
Lanorea A.
Raeford, NC

Best show ever , if you're into criminal investigating and and detective work this is the show for you , I've been watching this show for a very long time and I love it .
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA

Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now