BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Amazing show, great cast the show definitely knows how to keep your interest. Also love that they pull inspiration for things that are happening in the world right now.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I have been of devoted Watcher of this show since it came out it is one of the best shows on TV and I will be so sad if it ever goes off the air I may even cry a little
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA
This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN
This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC
Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
kara w.
Denton, TX
My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Rebecca D.
New Bern, NC
I love this show. It's always on topic and borrows just enough from real life and that makes it so interesting. No matter how the cast changes it continues to be great.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Tara S.
One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?