BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Carey R.
Columbia , SC
I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA
I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Ashley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA
This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Delilah V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?