Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Toledo, OH
Every Sunday, i watch this show, and lounge around until my daughter wakes up! Ive done this for years and years, you can have a good Sunday without some law and order!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! I have been watching it for years! I have watched every episode that has aired. The Middle seasons are better than the first and last seasons
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Amazing show, great cast the show definitely knows how to keep your interest. Also love that they pull inspiration for things that are happening in the world right now.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I have seen just about all of the episodes at least once but probably more than once, and it never gets old. great cast and great plot
Nelly E.
Nelly E.
Daly City, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great characters, great plots, and great writing. It shows a different side of crimes, some can be so personal and emotional, making the whole show so intense to watch.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
I have got to be one the only people that has actually watched ever episode of law and order svu. I watch it every time I find it on. I love this show and watch it alot
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?