BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shelby L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don't love this show then there is absolutely something wrong with you!!! The casting is wonderful. I stopped watching it when Stabler left but truthfully i have seen several episodes since and it is still phenomenal.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters, but I still can't stop watching this show. It has changed a lot over the years, but it is still just as gripping.
Dayana D.
I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Ayrianna N.
Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Catherine K.
One of my favorite shows! It's on all the time and even when I think I've seen every episode, another one comes on I haven't seen. The characters are great, the stories are interesting, and it's impossible to not like it!
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Paola M.
How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?