BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sara B.
Seminole, OK
A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY
This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Adriana U.
This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Stacey U.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I enjoy that you can tune into any episode and enjoy it. They have a story line but you don't have to follow closely to understand what is going on.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK
Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Amya L.
Joliet, IL
Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?