Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nik J.
Nik J.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my favorite shows I love how it keeps me entertained. I love the variety of topics on the show. I also like how it brings awareness for different subjects
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I love this show. I started watching the original Law and Order show when it first started but it just didn't hold my interest like the SVU series has. The actors on SVU
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Not totally love it but it is very good show. I start to try to solve the case and place a bet with whomever I'm watching the show with to see who funds the killer first.
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
This show I have been watching for years. and I just love all of the actors the only show that I like better is Chicago pd there is no favorite scene for me on this one.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I have watched this show from the beginning. Great actors and love the story lines. I don't think others shows that say they are similar are. Too many favorites to name.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Arlington, VA
ADDICTING! If the theme song doesn't draw you in, it'll be all the gruesome cases that Detective Benson has to solve. It's been 18 seasons but I can't stop, won't stop!
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I just became a fan of this show. I had no idea that it even existed. But I came across it when I was distracting myself from studying for my mid-terms. Super addictive
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dover, PA
Sept. 30, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show very much. It can be quite intense. The actors and actresses are amazing and really step into their roles. It's kinda like the other Law & Order shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?