Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Truth be told...I hate that Ton Ton sound in between scenes but being my husband loves this show I have found myself watching it for hours. Trying to solve the crime! Lol
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH

My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Amethyst V.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY

Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV

So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

I have been entrapped in this show since the beginning. I recently reached all of the seasons in Netflix. It is great. It always draws you In and it is always interesting
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Chaparral, NM

My mom is in love with this show we always watch it on her TV i think she has seen most of the episodes my sister also loves it because she want to work in a job like that
AshLey R.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA

The best show ever. Everyone should watch this show. So informative on what happens in the real life as far as crimes, what goes down in the criminal justice system, etc.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now