Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Traci V.
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband and I watch this faithfully. We watch even the reruns almost every weekend. We love this show. The characters are great and it's always got a good story line.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA
Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Nelly E.
Nelly E.
Daly City, CA
Great characters, great plots, and great writing. It shows a different side of crimes, some can be so personal and emotional, making the whole show so intense to watch.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX
I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I have watched every single season of SVU! For years it has been my favorite! Every Wednesday when it shows I order in put on my pjs and warn everyone not to bother me.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, BUT I THINK THAT IT WAS.... KID OF SLOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I PREFER OTHER SERIES LIKE CRIMINAL MINDS :), BUT FOR A FREE AFTERNOON, IT IS GOOD.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?