Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Celine V.
Celine V.

I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX

Great show have been adicted for years. Many episodes are loosly based on real life storys. Never get tired of svu and can rewatch episodes and still enjoy them every time
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
richlands , NC

This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lees Summit, MO

I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA

This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH

I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

My favorite show since I was in high school! Very intensive and you never know what the ending will be! I can seat and watch several episodes at one time and not be bored!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

My boyfriend and I watch SVU ALL the time, and we never get sick of it! The celebrities that portray the cast do such an amazing job, and definitely compliment each other.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?