Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Beaver, PA

I love this show because it shows politics and justice. It is realistic and it keeps me entertained and interested because it's full of suspense and you never know what will happen
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY

I have watched and rewatched every season of this show. I love it so much. There hasn't been a episode that I didn't like. I will continue to watch this show as long as it's on TV.
Eboney H.
Eboney H.
Grand Rapids, MI

My family has been hooked on this show for generations....you really feel connected to the characters and the problems and issues of the community and the people are very relatable
Mariel C.
Mariel C.
Edmond, OK

It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida

I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Although I am a fan of the original cast, I also have enjoyed the recent seasons! There is always an interesting and relevant plot line.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA

It's a good show though now it's getting kinda like a soap where they kill off or get rid of the old characters, bring in new ones then restart the whole story line all over again.
Kacey K.
Kacey K.
Cleveland, OH

Law & Order: SVU is my most favourite show of all time. The story line is fantastic and the actors really make the show. Crime/court shows are my favourite and this show is perfect
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC

Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA

Love this show started watching this with my mom years ago I feel like I'm solving the crime before there even some and then it throws you off to someone you wouldn't even think of
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now