BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Kersti A.
Kersti A.
My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Moline, IL
I just love this show. It like helps me how to defend myself or where to go and not to go by myself. This show probably isn't meant for my age but I love this show idky.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far my favorite law and order show. I never get tired of watching SVU and the fact that they are making the episodes more interesting makes it better to watch
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Pop Culture Expert
It's a classic. I have been watching since day 1 of this show. I like how every show is different, but also follows the character's outside lives. I miss Stabler though.
Xenia P.
Xenia P.
This is the perfect should I sit down to watch with your entire family. In most episodes there's always some unexpected turn of events that will leave you wanting more.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC
Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Arlington, VA
ADDICTING! If the theme song doesn't draw you in, it'll be all the gruesome cases that Detective Benson has to solve. It's been 18 seasons but I can't stop, won't stop!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
New Bern, NC
I love this show. It's always on topic and borrows just enough from real life and that makes it so interesting. No matter how the cast changes it continues to be great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?