BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jenna S.
Sometimes I have to stop watching because of the nature of the case they are showing. I pretty much can't watch any involving kids. I do like the characters though and how they have developed over the years.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
Joslyn B.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER ON PLANET EARTH! If you are not watching this show by now you better get on it !! NOPE not similar to any other show cause this is the best! I would soooooo recommend this show!!
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Amazing show!!! This is what real life is all about. You see the emotional side to what goes on behind real life. It's just a show but the thought of what everyone goes through in life is right on this show.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
I absolutely was addicted to this show when I had more free time. I had all of them recorded. They are all very different and different from the other law and order shows. I would highly recommend this show.
First off... Mariska Hargitay will forever be my woman crush. Haha. Second... love the show. It really opens your eyes to the potential dangers out there. It also reminds me to love and cherish loved ones.
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Love all of the Law & Order shows especially SVU with Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. We watch Saturday marathons with episodes we have seen before. That is how much my family and I love Law & Order SVU!
I have children and they are teens and I let them watch a few episodes to see how things could happen and this shows just has soo many scenarios that as a person you don't ever want to go thru. Just love it.
Amanda M.
This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm obsessed with this show and have seen probably ever episode! I like this one over the other Law and order shows! The actors are my favorite and wouldn't be the same without Olivia and Elliot. Great show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?