Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX

Great show have been adicted for years. Many episodes are loosly based on real life storys. Never get tired of svu and can rewatch episodes and still enjoy them every time
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

My favorite show since I was in high school! Very intensive and you never know what the ending will be! I can seat and watch several episodes at one time and not be bored!
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.

I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
richlands , NC

This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick , NJ

My roommate and I used to watch SVU every night after school. It's the best-a show that anyone can get into. Every famous person ever has had a role in SVU. It's a staple!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL

Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now