Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY
This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Sih Yi Y.
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY
Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
Kersti A.
Kersti A.
My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Magna, UT
If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA
All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
PA, ['', '', '']
Oldie but Goldie! Very dramatic and you can't take your eyes away from the tv! My mom and I used watch together so is one for my favorite. The opening song is a classic!
Malenis H.
Malenis H.
A show that has been on for forever. For a while there it seemed like there was a lack of new content but hem bam! the show was back to being the most awesome show ever.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA
Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?