Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Eilyn L.
Eilyn L.

Law and order svu fan for life! Great series if you are in to crime shows! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress who really brings her character Detective Benson to life on screen.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY

One of my personal favorite shows of all time. The acting is great, the stories and always engaging and exciting. I go and watch past episodes all the time. I never get tired of SVU
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Kearny, NJ

One of my favorite shows. I love solving the mysteries with everyone on the show as I'm watching it. It's my go to on Netflix when I need something to watch and keep me entertained.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love that I'm always trying to figure out who the perp is and I've watched so many episodes that I feel like I could be a part of the NYPD special victims unit as a profession lol
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Law and Order definitely keeps you on your toes! Its very interesting to watch! ITs cool to see the different types of law enforcements! There are good actors & acting! Its amazing!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS

Such a great crime drama!!! Definitely the best crime show on television. Every episode is unique and captivating. The cast is fantastic and the story lines are always so realistic.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

I'm currently watching this show right now, I love crime shows and law and order SVU is definitely my favorite, they've done 15 seasons and they still manage to keep it entertaining
Breyanna M.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa

I LOVE THIS SHOW !! I Been Watching For The Longest. I Can't Even Remember But Its Too Good. How Could You Not Be Watching This?! You Need To Watch This. ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV
Tami L.
Tami L.

I get absolutely way to involved in the show lol. The drama ...the need for justice and I can't help that benson is kick ass. But I wanted stabler to do a pop up every now and then.
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA

Love this show! I've been watching it for what feels like my whole life lol. Olivia Benson is my spirit animal and I wish she was in more stuff so I could see her more frequently!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now