Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA

This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.

I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH

I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.

I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, New Mexico

I am a criminal justice major and this is one of my favorite shows that I love to watch! there are similar stories in the same world but this one always has good stories.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME

I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH

My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now