Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO

I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lees Summit, MO

I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Celine V.
Celine V.

I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA

This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Aileen V.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX

I like watching this because you learn from and also mostly if your very into crime and solving mysteries it shows pretty much events that can happen and situations storys
M K.
M K.
Fayetteville, NC

I LOVE SVU. My mom and I are OBSESSED with this show. Such great writers. Incredible acting. Heavy topics are tackled with such intensity and authenticity... Top notch tv.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH

I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Chyna L.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite criminal TV show to date! will never cease to amaze me with every season. I will be sad when it ends but will definitely re watch it for a very very long time.
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.

I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now