10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. I started watching the original Law and Order show when it first started but it just didn't hold my interest like the SVU series has. The actors on SVU
This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
If you don't like law or mysteries I don't recommend it. Since I love both, this is like the perfect show for me! I've watched it aince it came out and I've been hooked.
Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos