Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Gina H.
Gina H.

This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
Robin L.
Robin L.
Las Vegas

One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Tori S.
Tori S.
Edina, MN

So addicting. my boyfriend and i will stay up for hours watching marathons of this on TV and we just found it on netflix and now can't stop with that either. so creepy, but so good.
dorothy r.
dorothy r.

Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY

I love this show this is all me and my boyfriend watch i love it so freaking much olivia and elliot are my favs o and me and my boyfriend have and inside joke about B.D. Wong hahaha
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Law and Order definitely keeps you on your toes! Its very interesting to watch! ITs cool to see the different types of law enforcements! There are good actors & acting! Its amazing!
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN

Who doesn't spent their free time watching this show. I have always said if you don't have an hour then don't watch this show because oncw you are five minutes in you are committed.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Kearny, NJ

One of my favorite shows. I love solving the mysteries with everyone on the show as I'm watching it. It's my go to on Netflix when I need something to watch and keep me entertained.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Hampshire, IL

I've been following this show since the beginning and through the losses in characters. It has still kept me interested and I love how the characters have evolved through the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now