Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH

Omg who could not love Olivia Benson and all her great hair styles?! The day I discovered this on Netflix was the greatest day ever. Definitely a Sunday binge kinda series.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Perry, FL

Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

Law & Order: SVU is a riveting show that "rips stories from the headlines." The cast is amazing, and the show is never boring. I could watch marathons of this show any day!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY

One of my very favorite shows! Dark and twisty, enough real life to make you think. I love the actors. You forget they're playing a part; that these characters aren't real.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Grand Island, NE

It is a great show about everyday situations that some people experience. Makes me realize there are some sock people or there. But I also realize there are amazing people.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lees Summit, MO

I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Shay A.
Shay A.

I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Honolulu, HI

I love this show! i grew up watching this with my grandma and i still do! it is my highlight of my day. Its one of my favorite dramas. Law and Order keep up the good work!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now