Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This is my all time favorite Wednesday night show - has been for years. Benson kicks ass!! If you haven't watched this series go back to the beginning it is a great show
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
My favorite show of all time. I could watch it all day. It always draws me in. I just miss Elliot Stabler and started to lose some interest after he left. He was my man!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is by far my favorite law and order show. I never get tired of watching SVU and the fact that they are making the episodes more interesting makes it better to watch
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY
This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
It's a classic. I have been watching since day 1 of this show. I like how every show is different, but also follows the character's outside lives. I miss Stabler though.
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown, MO
My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA
this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
Carmesia B.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Every sunday there is some sort of marathon and sadly that is how I spend my weekends. This show is absolutely amazing. I could watch it everyday if I didn't have a job.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?