BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater , NJ
Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
My favorite show of all time. I could watch it all day. It always draws me in. I just miss Elliot Stabler and started to lose some interest after he left. He was my man!
Priscila S.
Camp hill, PA
Oldie but Goldie! Very dramatic and you can't take your eyes away from the tv! My mom and I used watch together so is one for my favorite. The opening song is a classic!
Makayla M.
Wilmington, NC
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS! I can't believe that I have yet to see the most recent episode that aired, but you better believe I've watched all the ones on Netflix 6+ times
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY
Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Kersti A.
My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Lexi M.
Moline, IL
I just love this show. It like helps me how to defend myself or where to go and not to go by myself. This show probably isn't meant for my age but I love this show idky.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?