Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lanorea A.
Lanorea A.
Raeford, NC
Best show ever , if you're into criminal investigating and and detective work this is the show for you , I've been watching this show for a very long time and I love it .
Traci V.
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband and I watch this faithfully. We watch even the reruns almost every weekend. We love this show. The characters are great and it's always got a good story line.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater , NJ
Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY
Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Wilmington, NC
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS! I can't believe that I have yet to see the most recent episode that aired, but you better believe I've watched all the ones on Netflix 6+ times
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Moline, IL
I just love this show. It like helps me how to defend myself or where to go and not to go by myself. This show probably isn't meant for my age but I love this show idky.
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

one day was passing from one channel to another and I found the law and order since that day I loved it because I like the drama and more when it comes to crime and that
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?