Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY

One of my favorite shows that is on USA. The plots of each episode are repetitive, but they at least do stories with the main characters. Definitely a show for crime lovers
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, Ga

Ugh. What a classic. I think I've seen every single episode, and they're always just as good as the last time I saw it. Always have at least a few episodes on the DVR haha.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This show is so addicting! Whenever there is a SVU marathon, I have to watch it! The plot for each episode is great, the acting is spot on, and it's so awesome all around!!
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

There is a reason this show is going into its 18th season. It is phenomenal. The storylines of each individual episode are woven in with the characters own lives and drama.
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ

I can watch this show all day on the weekend. It is very addictive and I love it. You can just watch one and then turn. The actors are all great. I even watch the repeats..
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

Awesome show! I'm obsessed and a loyal fan! A must watch of you're not already a fan! Action, thriller, & suspenseful! The episodes have your attention from beginning to end!
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO

This is one of my favorite shows that I watch weekly. I really didn't think i would watch it anymore after a few of my favorite people left but I still love it. great plots
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Old Forge

Always entertaining and intense. The story line never seems to get boring. I really enjoyed the last season available on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Law and Order in general.
Audre G.
Audre G.
Visalia, CA

This site always keeps you on your toes and wondering what's going to happen next! Actors are great love the story lines and how they sometimes relate to current events lol
Jade R.
Jade R.
Makawao, HI

I don't know what it is about this show that has kept me watching for all these years. I loved stabler and benson together but I feel like th show is losing its edge now. N
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now