• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I always liked series turned to criminal stuffs. And with Law & Order couldn't be different. In every episode you will always try to figure out who is the guilty one.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Amanda O.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show cause it's about Domistic violence n helping women in need. I use to be one n it resonates with me . So I don't wish it on no women. Five star series
Mickey W.
Newark, DE
I love how the show keeps the characters' plots in line with the show's current topic and let's them go if one doesn't work with the overall setting! Amazing seasons!
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Adriana U.
This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don't love this show then there is absolutely something wrong with you!!! The casting is wonderful. I stopped watching it when Stabler left but truthfully i have seen several episodes since and it is still phenomenal.
Stacey U.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I enjoy that you can tune into any episode and enjoy it. They have a story line but you don't have to follow closely to understand what is going on.
Shelby L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Corey N.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?