Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA

Love this show and the logic for its inception. It tells the untold stories and chases down the worst of the worst. Love ALL of the actors and storylines - such an interesting show.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Law and Order definitely keeps you on your toes! Its very interesting to watch! ITs cool to see the different types of law enforcements! There are good actors & acting! Its amazing!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Newburgh, NY

In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Gina H.
Gina H.

This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
Robin L.
Robin L.
Las Vegas

One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Eilyn L.
Eilyn L.

Law and order svu fan for life! Great series if you are in to crime shows! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress who really brings her character Detective Benson to life on screen.
Juli L.
Juli L.

The shows depicts heart breaking events but always finds a way to solve the crime and catch the culprit. It depicts a justice system that is effective and keeps all the drama of tv.
Serifat A.
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX

I have seen every episode since before A tablet left and I have probably seen them more than 3x times. I'm completely in love with the show and would recommend it to anyone who asks
dorothy r.
dorothy r.

Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Lori C.
Lori C.
Slidell

Love this show...I'm off on Saturdays and if I'm not careful I will spend all day watching episode after episode. I have even forgotten to eat and re watched shows I've seen before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now