Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lees Summit, MO

I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick , NJ

My roommate and I used to watch SVU every night after school. It's the best-a show that anyone can get into. Every famous person ever has had a role in SVU. It's a staple!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH

I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Iyndsay I.
Iyndsay I.

been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Love this show and could watch the seasons over and over again! I just love the suspense and mystery each show provides. Also a wide range of emotions throughout the show!
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX

Great show have been adicted for years. Many episodes are loosly based on real life storys. Never get tired of svu and can rewatch episodes and still enjoy them every time
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL

Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now