Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

This a great series with great characters and the actors are fantastic. The episode keeps you on your toes. Each episode is a new case except for a couple that are two part episodes.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL

I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA

Omg who doesn't love this show! It's so entertaining I don't ever want to leave the television till the case is solved this show is great so many great actors and super entertaining!
Robin W.
Robin W.

Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Although I prefer the older episodes, it's still a good show till this day to watch. It does have sensitive material though
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA

I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY

I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA

Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.

One of my favorite shows! I can always depend on it being exciting and interesting. I generally lean toward crime, mystery and solve it type shows and this is one that really deliver
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now