Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jade R.
Jade R.
Oak Harbor, WA

I don't know what it is about this show that has kept me watching for all these years. I loved stabler and benson together but I feel like th show is losing its edge now. N
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

There is a reason this show is going into its 18th season. It is phenomenal. The storylines of each individual episode are woven in with the characters own lives and drama.
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Byram, MS

I am in love with this show. Everytime I watched it I'm on the edge of my seat. I love trying to figure out the killer. I would definitely recommend this show to everyone!!
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
richlands , NC

This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Shay A.
Shay A.

I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.

I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Honolulu, HI

I love this show! i grew up watching this with my grandma and i still do! it is my highlight of my day. Its one of my favorite dramas. Law and Order keep up the good work!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH

I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now