BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
Pop Culture Expert
I am a criminal justice major and this is one of my favorite shows that I love to watch! there are similar stories in the same world but this one always has good stories.
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH
My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Amethyst V.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Medina, OH
I love the show. I'm very intrigued by there acting and being into the story I've watched these shows so much that I've even thought about majoring into criminal justice.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL
Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
My favorite show of all time. I could watch it all day. It always draws me in. I just miss Elliot Stabler and started to lose some interest after he left. He was my man!
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this show from the beginning. Great actors and love the story lines. I don't think others shows that say they are similar are. Too many favorites to name.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This show is definitely a classic always talking on big things that happen in the world and how the world isn't fair. i love to see all the cases and trials that happen.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA
All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?