Add a Photo

DeJanir G.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 3, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite tv shows. simply gets better with each and every season, love the suspense and entertainment value. Always look forward to new seasons
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such a great show, especially the older seasons. I've probably watched every single one. Acting is on point, drama is just right, and all together it makes a killer show.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Loganville, GA
I've watched this show since I was probably too young to watch it I've seen all the changes in the department over the years but I love and miss me some detective stabler
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Sept. 22, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like watching this show it's been on for ever and it great to watch in the afternoon and it doesn't matter if it old or new still can watch and not catch a rerun
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show! I never watched it while it aired, I found it on Netflix and watched from the very beginning. Very interesting. Not a big fan of the latest season. Good cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?