Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

SVU is my favorite Law and Order series. I love the characters and actors as well as the stories told. I've been watching for years and I'm excited to start the new season.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
M lee A.
M lee A.

Love watching the plot twists on who's actually the guilty person. Enjoy the investigations on the show here you'd enjoy the fact that it's mimicking live in current events
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Byram, MS

I am in love with this show. Everytime I watched it I'm on the edge of my seat. I love trying to figure out the killer. I would definitely recommend this show to everyone!!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC

Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Mary Knoll M.
Mary Knoll M.
Delano, CA

This specific Law and Order show has always been my all time favorite show. It's one show I can't stop watching and I have watched all the seasons and currently up to date.
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT

I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR

Love this show my grandparents love watching it almost every night. So in a way I grew up watching theses shows and love to try and figure out the solution to the mysterys.
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my late night shows I like to watch after everybody else is asleep. It's intense, sometimes comical, and I like it a bunch. I even have learned a few things.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Philadelphia , PA

Every Saturday there is a marathon and I watch every episode all day long if I can I put it all in the morning and throughout the day I find myself watching it all day long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now