Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH

Omg who could not love Olivia Benson and all her great hair styles?! The day I discovered this on Netflix was the greatest day ever. Definitely a Sunday binge kinda series.
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, Ga

Ugh. What a classic. I think I've seen every single episode, and they're always just as good as the last time I saw it. Always have at least a few episodes on the DVR haha.
Audre G.
Audre G.
Visalia, CA

This site always keeps you on your toes and wondering what's going to happen next! Actors are great love the story lines and how they sometimes relate to current events lol
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC

Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY

One of my favorite shows that is on USA. The plots of each episode are repetitive, but they at least do stories with the main characters. Definitely a show for crime lovers
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my late night shows I like to watch after everybody else is asleep. It's intense, sometimes comical, and I like it a bunch. I even have learned a few things.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This show is so addicting! Whenever there is a SVU marathon, I have to watch it! The plot for each episode is great, the acting is spot on, and it's so awesome all around!!
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ

I can watch this show all day on the weekend. It is very addictive and I love it. You can just watch one and then turn. The actors are all great. I even watch the repeats..
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT

I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now