10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love every person on this show I love trying to figure out what's going to happen next
This show will never get old.!! hands down one of the best shows there is out there still.
I watched every season of this and now I have seen Ice T grimace at every disgusting sexual crime mentioned in the past 15 years and I'm glad I can say that. Would definitely recommend. It's entertaining and still incredibly relevant all these years later and probably has consistently one of the best casts on television despite no matter how many changes happen to it.
I love how this show still has original cast members several years later. Also love how they take from real life crimes that are happening now in the world
I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
I have been watching SVU for the last 10 seasons. I have reminders set in my phone to make sure I never miss a new episode airing. I binge watch marathons of SVU which at one time not long ago could be found pretty much daily on some channel or another. I have seen every episode at least twice but more like 10 times. I CANNOT wait until season 18 premiers. Wouldn't recommend for anyone under the age of 16 or anyone that is sensitive to the story lines in this show. I am 33 and some episodes are hard to watch (the Jeffrey Lewis episodes were almost unbearable and will not re watch these episodes), so keep that in mind when watching or allowing minors to watch.
This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos