Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Medina, OH
I love the show. I'm very intrigued by there acting and being into the story I've watched these shows so much that I've even thought about majoring into criminal justice.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Truth be told...I hate that Ton Ton sound in between scenes but being my husband loves this show I have found myself watching it for hours. Trying to solve the crime! Lol
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL
Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA
I used to love this show. It was interesting and factual. However, it has gone downhill since they replaced the cast so many times. I haven't bothered to keep up with it.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Chaparral, NM
My mom is in love with this show we always watch it on her TV i think she has seen most of the episodes my sister also loves it because she want to work in a job like that
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH
My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?