Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
courtney s.
courtney s.

One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I've probably seen every single episode. This is the best crime-drama show on TV. There isn't a doubt about that. So many people come & gone. A reunion show would be great!!
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA

Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

I love shows that are criminal based or any cop shows! I would watch them all day if i could! I love this show and all the actors, all of their cases are really interesting.
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Greensboro, Nc

Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA

This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?