Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Graham, WA

I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi

I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Mónica J.
Mónica J.

Me encanta el programa. Siempre me han gustado las series y programas que tratan de crímenes, resolver los misterios, etc. Me quedo fascinada y con ganas de ver más en cada episodio.
Xanthe S.
Xanthe S.

Can't get enough of this show. Always filled with suspense and keep you on edge. There aren't enough episodes to keep you satisfied on Sunday binge warch marathons. One of the bests.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

This a great series with great characters and the actors are fantastic. The episode keeps you on your toes. Each episode is a new case except for a couple that are two part episodes.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS

Enjoy this show. Compelling story lines, convincing actors. Heartbreaking plots. I like that it is always on. Nothing on TV quite like it. Actors have changed, but it is still great.
Robin W.
Robin W.

Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sparta, GA

I love watching Law and Order. it has been one of my favorite shows for a while now. The actors are good and it comes on at a good time. kind of similar to the regular Law and Order.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA

I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, Wa

This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now