Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

I've been a Law & Order: SVU fan for well over 10 years now. The earlier seasons that I missed live I either watched on Netflix or TV marathons over the years. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I just love the the cases are believable and love when they incorporate a case that has ties to something that has happened recently in reality.
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.
Capitol Heights, MD

Hands down it's another one of my shows, Law & Order SVU. Being a detective is very trivial. I love how Ice-T's character has evolved over the years. My most heart-touching episode is when Benson is about to get raped. It was a real eye opener that no matter the title or badge you can still be a victim. I would recommend for someone to watch.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

This is truly one of the perfect shows, that just gets better and better. The actors are phenomenal and you can truly feel the emotions they are trying to portray. If you are into drama, suspense, and crime, this is definitely a must see! There are so many episodes, and they connect them so effortlessly throughout episodes. Highly recommend!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Grandview, OH

I am obsessed with this show. I have never binge watched a show more than this show. Anytime I see a marathon on I feel compelled to watch it until it's over. I love how real all of the characters seem. It makes you scared that these things could happen but then give you hope that people like Olivia Benson are out there to catch the bad guys
Hattie R.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA

I fell in love with this show the minute I saw my very first episode. Before watching Law and Order: SVU, I was more into watching CSI and House but for me SVU is the perfect combo of both things I love. I would highly recommend SVU to anyone who is into watching crime shows and loves solving mysteries because this show is the perfect match.
Lesjahn D.
Lesjahn D.

This is a show that doesn't disappoint! If you're looking for a drama that gets you hooked the first 5 minutes of watching, then this is the show for you! They have guest appearances that surprise you sometimes and the characters make you want to watch marathons! I'd recommend this show to anyone who likes justice, crime fighting and drama.
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA

I'm a crime show junkie. If you like Shows like CSI and Criminal minds, you'll definitely like SVU. I personally like SVU Better than the regular law and order shows. It's more involved with the victims and less involved with developing the main characters stories. That makes it easy to catch a random episode on tv without watching in order
Kerry Y.
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI

Do you like forced sex? Do you like regular Law & Order and thought 'there isn't enough of that here?' Well, SVU is the show for you. There's so much of it going on in one small town that you'd think it was Gotham, but there's never any going on there. Just a bunch of hot chicks that nothing ever happened to. Kinda like the opposite of SVU.
Ana Sofía V.
Ana Sofía V.
Medley, FL

Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
EU AMO SERIES POLICIAIS, E ESSA É UMA DELAS. ADORO VER OS DEFENSORES DA JUSTIÇA EM AÇÃO, ADORO VER AS INVESTIGAÇÕES DOS CASOS DE VIOLÊNCIA E ADMIRO A LUTA DELES DE DEFENDER ATÉ O FIM AS SUAS VÍTIMAS LEVANDO À PÚBLICO TAMBÉM OS CULPADOS E CRIMINOSOS. E É MAIS GRATIFICANTE QUANDO ELES SÃO JULGADOS CULPADOS. PARABÉNS PARA ESTE PROGRAMA, ADORO.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now