BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Richfield, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so interesting. I love that they have the background story that goes throughout the whole show with all the main members on the squad but I also love that each episode is it's own special story. The acting on this show is so good that I honestly get attached to the people, and I feel as though we are watching someone's actual court case and not some fiction television series.
Haley R.
Good ol' Hulu has every episode of this series if you're looking for a new addiction. You might wonder if the show ever gets old with that many episodes, but it truly doesn't. No two cases, or episodes, are the same and you feel so involved your practically on the squad. All the characters seem like real, everyday people. And you fall in love and care for the main characters as they give their all in the detective show.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
I watch SVU marathons all the time on TV. What I love about this show is that they bring attention to such serious issues. Obviously the cases are fiction but they hit on some serious real life issues. This show isn't for the faint of heart because of the sensitive nature of the Special Victims Unit. Mariska Hargitay is phenomenal. She and the cast (past and present) do an amazing job!
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Mandy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally the best cop show on the air. I have been watching this show since I was younger with my mom. I love watching re-runs on TV. There never seems to be a shortage of those. I haven't really watched too many of the newer episodes because it seems to be more story oriented, which isn't bad, it's just harder to keep up with. I'll always cherish the days where it was Benson/Stabler. <3
Alex E.
Columbia , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not similar to anything else on TV, and there are more than 15 seasons for you to binge on a saturday evening. The acting and actors are amazing and couldn't portray a police investigating series any better. Some of the scenes are hard to watch sometimes because of the sexual nature of the crimes, but they keep you interested.
Ana M.
This is my probably my favorite show of all time, other than Friends. This isn't a very light-hearted show like Friends, so grab some dinner and a glass of wine and truly enjoy this show! It's amazing to see a show go on for 18 seasons and still be as amazing as this show is. Law & Order: SVU goes into the lives of Special Victims, which can range anywhere from those who are raped to young kids kidnapped. This show also captures the relationship between detectives and victims, as well as detective with his/her team.
Paula C.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a show that you can be as invested in as you want to be. While there are a few minor overarching plots, this series is very episodic. Some episodes are extremely well-written with great acting, while others seem very filler. It is hard to keep a show going for longer than 3-5 seasons with consistent, enjoyable episodes, but SVU has been on for 17 seasons now. I do wish that some of the episodes didn't rehash issues that have already played out in earlier seasons though. Overall, an enjoyable series to watch.
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY
I've always been a fan of crime & mysteries, whether tv or books. I prefer Special Victims Unit out of all of the Law & Order series because I feel like they are more relateable crimes. Whether it's a student who is addicted to adderall to continue to be a model student or a random crime based on a story I've read recently in the local papers. The main characters always catch me.
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY
I've seen every episode up to season 12, and I especially love coming home from work and watching reruns as I wind down from the day. Olivia Benson is a marvelous character and she inspires me every day. While the show may be gruesome and troubling at times, it's very real and very detailed to keep the viewer on edge. I love the show and don't know anyone that thinks the opposite!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?