Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
SVU is my #binge #worthy show. I have watched each season a million times. Come on we all have fallen guilty to doing our laundry while watching Benson and Stabler knap the perp! It's everyones guilty pleasure. A must watch for everyone if #ryanlochte had watched more, he would have known better than to think there were no cameras.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is my ALL-TIME favorite show! I have seen every episode multiple times and am still following the new episode. I miss Elliot like crazy most episodes, so the older season are my favorite. I love it when an episode is on and I forgot "who dunnit" because it's been so long, and it's like a brand new episode from the Elliot days!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I watch this show back to back to back literally everyday all day. My kids even love it too when the theme song comes on. Dun duh dun duh dun Dunn lol they start dancing. And this show actually makes me want to consider becoming a detective. Can't wait for a new season. I even watch them on on demand when it isn't on. I'm addicted.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It has its similarities to other crime tv shows, but not the same story lines. They have great actors, the acting is always fantastic, and I enjoy how they also bring other famous celebrities on the show as guest stars such as Britney snow and Zac Efron. It really gets you engaged.
Jocelyn Y.
Jocelyn Y.
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A great casual show to watch for entertainment. It is a classic!

It is the perfect show for me to watch when multitasking and not having to be addicted to binge watch. The cadence, characters, and soundtrack have been pretty constant over the years, so it is comforting to watch when the mood strikes or when it appears on cable tv.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I can get roped into watching this show for hours (maybe even days) at a time. I am pretty sure I have seen every single episode but I just keep watching them over and over. I love Olivia and she makes been a strong woman look so easy! The topics are usually based on situations that are currently happening in the news. Great show!
Mae M.
Mae M.
This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Appleton, WI
THIS SHOW IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. It has drama and suspense and the actors and actresses are spot on. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Olivia Benson) is not only gorgeous, but very talented. If you are in to criminal investigative shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (or even if you're not!) this show is a must watch. Try it, you'll love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?