BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY
I've seen every episode up to season 12, and I especially love coming home from work and watching reruns as I wind down from the day. Olivia Benson is a marvelous character and she inspires me every day. While the show may be gruesome and troubling at times, it's very real and very detailed to keep the viewer on edge. I love the show and don't know anyone that thinks the opposite!
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY
I've always been a fan of crime & mysteries, whether tv or books. I prefer Special Victims Unit out of all of the Law & Order series because I feel like they are more relateable crimes. Whether it's a student who is addicted to adderall to continue to be a model student or a random crime based on a story I've read recently in the local papers. The main characters always catch me.
kapua P.
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
When Mr. Wolf made this series he knew what he was doing. I like the old shows as well as the new ones. I miss the old captain and I like the fact that Liv is a mom and doing it all. I like the fact they have sensitively on TV and that woman and men can relate. Love this show five stars. I miss Munch and Dectective Staber hope they can come visit. I have seen munch on new shows.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE THIS SHOW! Their main topic is very scary and it can sometimes get to you but overall its a great show. It has a more realistic outcome sometimes compared to other shows like it. I also like that it teaches you how to be more cautious about yyour and your childrens safety. I pretty much love anything with Marishka. She is the best. I would recommend this show to everyone. I
Jessica M.
This is by far, my favorite series on tv. I watch these the night they are released to Netflix. I love following Olivia's career path as well as her personal relationships. I have grown attached to these TV characters. More than that, I feel like the actors are doing a fantastic job in real life of bringing awareness to rape-culture and showing how much these issues affect all of us.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Exsiting makes you feel like your there part of it it doesn't look like it's fake when Alivia saves the little boy then takes him under her wing thinking the mom will get better then to much time go's by so she desides to Adoubt then they bring the mom back and she starts making friction now were not sure if Alivia can keep the little boy so sad it happens like that to often in the world someone come in to do good by the kid but rather let the kid be safe they put them back with the one that is abusing them so realallity
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
I really love this show. Of course, I don't think I've ever met a person so far who doesn't love this show. Or at least I've never met anyone who dislikes it. Sure, the other Law and Orders I've met people who don't care for them. But this one, people almost always exclaim how much they love this show. It's easy to get into and tugs at your heart strings. Plus, I love my crime shows.
Ana M.
This is my probably my favorite show of all time, other than Friends. This isn't a very light-hearted show like Friends, so grab some dinner and a glass of wine and truly enjoy this show! It's amazing to see a show go on for 18 seasons and still be as amazing as this show is. Law & Order: SVU goes into the lives of Special Victims, which can range anywhere from those who are raped to young kids kidnapped. This show also captures the relationship between detectives and victims, as well as detective with his/her team.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?