BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
I watch this show back to back to back literally everyday all day. My kids even love it too when the theme song comes on. Dun duh dun duh dun Dunn lol they start dancing. And this show actually makes me want to consider becoming a detective. Can't wait for a new season. I even watch them on on demand when it isn't on. I'm addicted.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Jo C.
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL
I don't know if very many people that do not watch this show. It's a hit for everyone it touches. They character all for their roles so well. You learn their stories and cases are even revisited. I have been watching this show since a little girl and would recommend it to any and everyone. Give it a look. You ain't be disappointed.
Mae M.
Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I can get roped into watching this show for hours (maybe even days) at a time. I am pretty sure I have seen every single episode but I just keep watching them over and over. I love Olivia and she makes been a strong woman look so easy! The topics are usually based on situations that are currently happening in the news. Great show!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Appleton, WI
THIS SHOW IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. It has drama and suspense and the actors and actresses are spot on. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Olivia Benson) is not only gorgeous, but very talented. If you are in to criminal investigative shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (or even if you're not!) this show is a must watch. Try it, you'll love it.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Jocelyn Y.
Jocelyn Y.
A great casual show to watch for entertainment. It is a classic!

It is the perfect show for me to watch when multitasking and not having to be addicted to binge watch. The cadence, characters, and soundtrack have been pretty constant over the years, so it is comforting to watch when the mood strikes or when it appears on cable tv.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It has its similarities to other crime tv shows, but not the same story lines. They have great actors, the acting is always fantastic, and I enjoy how they also bring other famous celebrities on the show as guest stars such as Britney snow and Zac Efron. It really gets you engaged.
Kambria M.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I watched it as a young child, and continued watching it into my adulthood. I admire the actors very much, and am impressed by the stories told in every episode. This show holds a special place in my heart, as I would always watch this with my mom before she passed away.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?