Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty M.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME

This show is bittersweet for me because I was raped at 12 years old and was molested by an uncle when I was 2 years old, but I like how they catch the person and put them away. How they are compassionate to the person it happened to, how they stand by them and how they try to get them help to overcome the tragedy they were put through.
Amy P.
Amy P.

Always heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. The episodes are relative to real-life which makes it that much more meaningful. The actors are amazing at what they do and they show real emotion. This show makes me want to be a lawyer or investigator to help people in need; especially against sexual abuse which is a real issue.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Thai show is so addicting, when you run into a marathon playing on cable TV might as well clear your schedule from the day. It's suspenseful and always has you guessing what will happen next. I love to hate the fact that sometimes the good guys don't always win. It makes the show unpredictable and realistic. The cast is great as well!
Leah R.
Leah R.

Really great show! It's based off of true crimes in NYC so it can get super creepy to seethe sorts of things that happen in NYC to people. But it's addicting and the acting is on point. Plus there are so many episodes! You can sit back for a long weekend and never run out of episodes. The lead detective is a tough chick! She's awesome
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL

This show can be very formulaic, but because of the content I find it a good show to watch when I'm not in the mood to pay a great amount of attention to the show, but want something going on in the background of whatever else I'm doing. It's also got an incredibly large amount of seasons so it's easy to marathon without interruption.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Georgetown

I've had always semi watched this show but it wasn't until I got married that I became a religious watcher. My husband is obsessed with any show that deals with crime or medicine haha. This show is like Criminal Mind, Law & Order but we love the special victims aspect. We watch the entire season and can't wait until it comes on again!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC

Law and Order is a longtime favorite of mine. They are based factual events and really brings you into the lives of the detectives. Kind of makes you feel like you could go do it after watching 15 seasons lol! It has some episodes that really pull at your heart and others that kind of make you mad.. It's a great show! Highly recommend
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

Special victims unit is my favorite gives me so much life I can literally say that I've watched every single episode from every single season my grandma put me onto this and I will forever love her in the show for that... Sad That Detective Stabler is not in new or seasons but I still love "Mariska Hargitay" aka bensin spell check. 💕
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.

This is another one of my favorite shows, the awesome thing it's that this show it's not like other shows its very unique, and there actors are amazing! I have tons and tons of favorite scenes I cant pick a favorite! I would totally recommend this to everyone even if you don't like jail criminal things it's an awesome show after all!
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX

Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Law & Order SVU. I can never choose an exact perfect episode because each episode every season leaves me feeling a different way. There have been many times where I wanted to change my career choice because of this show, HAHA! If you haven't already, start this show! You. Will. Get. HOOKED.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now