Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC

Law and Order is a longtime favorite of mine. They are based factual events and really brings you into the lives of the detectives. Kind of makes you feel like you could go do it after watching 15 seasons lol! It has some episodes that really pull at your heart and others that kind of make you mad.. It's a great show! Highly recommend
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL

This show can be very formulaic, but because of the content I find it a good show to watch when I'm not in the mood to pay a great amount of attention to the show, but want something going on in the background of whatever else I'm doing. It's also got an incredibly large amount of seasons so it's easy to marathon without interruption.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.

This is another one of my favorite shows, the awesome thing it's that this show it's not like other shows its very unique, and there actors are amazing! I have tons and tons of favorite scenes I cant pick a favorite! I would totally recommend this to everyone even if you don't like jail criminal things it's an awesome show after all!
Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX

I think I might be addicted to this TV show and am not ashamed. Been watching on and off (mainly on during holiday marathons or when we can't agree on anything else) since high school and it still turns out good episodes now. Not sure what goes into the human psyche to enjoy this show as much as I do, but Olivia Benson slays all day.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA

I cannot say enough about this show. I first saw it when I was a child with my aunt and I've been hooked ever since. This is one of those shows that you can actually watch reruns and might not remember what happens which makes it like you're watching it all over again! If you haven't seen Law & Order: SVU YOU'RE MISSING OUT BOG TIME!
Sami M.
Sami M.
Orange, CA

SVU is the kind of show that is somehow always on, and if you're home you're probably watching it. I have no idea what makes it so good, but there's always an interesting story happening and you kind of just get drawn into it. No it isn't rave-worthy, but somehow it's still one of my favorites. It's the show you can't help but enjoy.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX

Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Law & Order SVU. I can never choose an exact perfect episode because each episode every season leaves me feeling a different way. There have been many times where I wanted to change my career choice because of this show, HAHA! If you haven't already, start this show! You. Will. Get. HOOKED.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

Special victims unit is my favorite gives me so much life I can literally say that I've watched every single episode from every single season my grandma put me onto this and I will forever love her in the show for that... Sad That Detective Stabler is not in new or seasons but I still love "Mariska Hargitay" aka bensin spell check. 💕
Uma W.
Uma W.

This is my favorite tv show. It's so interesting. I love the characters and the mystery. I think this show is comparable to criminal minds monk and psych. I work recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime and mystery as well as anyone who enjoys criminal minds, bones, monk or psych. I think it is a good show that many can enjoy.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

This show is addicting and perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon. The actors are great, the drama is great and the different plots/storylines are fantastic. I like that they show both the investigation process and the legal process of a crime. It is also nice that sometimes they get it wrong and not all of the episodes are the same.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now