Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Darrell O.
Darrell O.
Glenwood, IL

Been watching this show since it stared. I hated when Stabler left but I stayed with the show and it has progressed nicely. I like all of the Law & Order shows, glad there's one left.
Kanitria W.
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL

I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN

Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi

I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Camila H.
Camila H.

It's an amazing tv show, when you think ir can't get better, it does, I didn't like Elliot, but when Amaro arive I think he and Olivia had a pretty good friendship, Also Ice T 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Toronto

One of my favorite crime shows! Started off watching it with my mom and since moving out ive kept an oath to continue watching it.. even if i had the choice or not I wouldn't miss it!
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX

This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now