Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA

Every Saturday there is a marathon and I watch every episode all day long if I can I put it all in the morning and throughout the day I find myself watching it all day long
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC

Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH

Omg who could not love Olivia Benson and all her great hair styles?! The day I discovered this on Netflix was the greatest day ever. Definitely a Sunday binge kinda series.
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my late night shows I like to watch after everybody else is asleep. It's intense, sometimes comical, and I like it a bunch. I even have learned a few things.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ

I can watch this show all day on the weekend. It is very addictive and I love it. You can just watch one and then turn. The actors are all great. I even watch the repeats..
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Old Forge

Always entertaining and intense. The story line never seems to get boring. I really enjoyed the last season available on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Law and Order in general.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY

One of my favorite shows that is on USA. The plots of each episode are repetitive, but they at least do stories with the main characters. Definitely a show for crime lovers
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY

One of my very favorite shows! Dark and twisty, enough real life to make you think. I love the actors. You forget they're playing a part; that these characters aren't real.
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT

I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now