Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I've probably seen every single episode. This is the best crime-drama show on TV. There isn't a doubt about that. So many people come & gone. A reunion show would be great!!
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA

Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA

It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL

I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN

Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Laney R.
Laney R.
Manteca, CA

This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Monique B.
Monique B.

Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC

I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now