Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I have been obsess with this show for awhile. I watch on days where I may not feel the best or just while cleaning. Some of the episodes are heart braking but I recommend.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Chicopee, MA
I Don't Usually Watch TV But, Every Few Months If I'm In The Mood I Will Watch An Episode Of SVU. Its,One Of Those Shows Everyone Can Agree On And It's Always Interesting.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lees Summit, MO
I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Nick L.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
A great show grew up watching the marathons as a kid and have continued as the show has progressed, you always know they will catch the bad guy in the end and get justice.
Aileen V.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX
I like watching this because you learn from and also mostly if your very into crime and solving mysteries it shows pretty much events that can happen and situations storys
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My boyfriend and I watch SVU ALL the time, and we never get sick of it! The celebrities that portray the cast do such an amazing job, and definitely compliment each other.
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?