Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laney R.
Laney R.
Manteca, CA

This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD

My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC

This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL

Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Dedtiny S.
Dedtiny S.

Definitely recommend the lawn order my mom and sister are up SAST with that's all they're talking about and I watch some of it and I would watch it if I had time but I don't
Summer L.
Summer L.

Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA

It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL

I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Tukwila, WA

I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN

Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?