Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Kanitria W.
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA

One of my favorite all time shows. Have watched every episode and many I have watched 4-5 times. It's always on USA and it's entertaining. Chris Meloni needs to come back. We miss you
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL

I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Darrell O.
Darrell O.
Glenwood, IL

Been watching this show since it stared. I hated when Stabler left but I stayed with the show and it has progressed nicely. I like all of the Law & Order shows, glad there's one left.
Masha N.
Masha N.
Fort Eustis, VA

This show is always on somewhere, and when it is I'm tuned in. I love Olivia Benson, and I do miss Elliot Stabler. It always starts one way and then ends up somewhere else completely.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Connie V.
Connie V.
Managua

a brilliant and entertaining program, which keeps the supenso and action. There are always new cases and often invite famous for new episodes. It's entertaining to watch my agradaa me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now