Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup , WA
Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
Celine V.
Celine V.
I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Truth be told...I hate that Ton Ton sound in between scenes but being my husband loves this show I have found myself watching it for hours. Trying to solve the crime! Lol
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV
So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?