BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
AshLey R.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA
The best show ever. Everyone should watch this show. So informative on what happens in the real life as far as crimes, what goes down in the criminal justice system, etc.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Watford City, ND
Always a good show. Takes real life situations but lessens the horrific nature enough that the average person can watch, while still stressing the awfulness of the crime.
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH
My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
I really like watching this show it's been on for ever and it great to watch in the afternoon and it doesn't matter if it old or new still can watch and not catch a rerun
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?