Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN

Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Laney R.
Laney R.
La Mirada, CA

This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Monique B.
Monique B.

Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
courtney s.
courtney s.

One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Sauk Village , IL

I Love This Show Too . Even Thou It Came Out Before I Was Born Lol . I Still Love It . A Little Upset That The Cast Changed Throughout The Time But Its Still An Amazing Show
Rose N.
Rose N.
Portland, OR

It can get a little descriptive and detailed, but I like the suspense and drama. i really like when Detective Stabler was still in it, but I still continue to watch the show
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

Awesome show! I'm obsessed and a loyal fan! A must watch of you're not already a fan! Action, thriller, & suspenseful! The episodes have your attention from beginning to end!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

SVU is my favorite Law and Order series. I love the characters and actors as well as the stories told. I've been watching for years and I'm excited to start the new season.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Grand Island, NE

It is a great show about everyday situations that some people experience. Makes me realize there are some sock people or there. But I also realize there are amazing people.
M lee A.
M lee A.

Love watching the plot twists on who's actually the guilty person. Enjoy the investigations on the show here you'd enjoy the fact that it's mimicking live in current events
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now