BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Shay A.
Shay A.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.
I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Loganville, GA
I've watched this show since I was probably too young to watch it I've seen all the changes in the department over the years but I love and miss me some detective stabler
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Philadelphia , PA
There is no better show to binge watch with your best friends on a day off. It's interesting and real and it hooks you from the first scene. A must see if you love drama.
Tamia D.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?