Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Preston, MD

I have been watching this show for years. I am constantly checking for new episodes. The characters are believablr, and the episodes are just dramatic to hold your attention!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

One of my favorite shows ever to watch. I wish they had all of the seasons on Netflix! It's horrible because the cover the most horrific and awful crimes but I love the show.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Felisa N.
Felisa N.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have been a fan of this show since the beginning. I will literally watch reruns and dvr the new episode. This is my go to show when I cant find anything interesting on tv.
amanda R.
amanda R.

My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
206 Wilson Ave Lyons, GA

I watch it everytime it's on! Love watching them work a case, and hunt people down. One of the best shows out! You should also watch flash points if you like shows like this
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?