BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I have been obsess with this show for awhile. I watch on days where I may not feel the best or just while cleaning. Some of the episodes are heart braking but I recommend.
Shay A.
Shay A.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Chicopee, MA
I Don't Usually Watch TV But, Every Few Months If I'm In The Mood I Will Watch An Episode Of SVU. Its,One Of Those Shows Everyone Can Agree On And It's Always Interesting.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
My roommate and I used to watch SVU every night after school. It's the best-a show that anyone can get into. Every famous person ever has had a role in SVU. It's a staple!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Love this show and could watch the seasons over and over again! I just love the suspense and mystery each show provides. Also a wide range of emotions throughout the show!
Iyndsay I.
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?