Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Moreno Valley, CA

I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC

I love the show. I'm interested in crime fighting shows, movies, etc... the storyline is realistic and can easily be identified with. The cast is great, scene are awesome. Great show!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Vallejo, Ca

My favorite show!!!! I am currently on season 14 and oh em gee!! I don't want to post any spoilers but if you have been into the show for a long time prepare for some serious changes!
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

This is my favorite of the law and order franchise - I watch marathons of this show. You don't have to watch the episodes in order, and it's always an entertaining hour of television.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

Favorite show of all time.
I watch all episodes including reruns,.
I wish they would bring Stabler back,
Olivia is the best. so is Fin and the rest of the casr.. don't change a thing,
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

This is my all time favorite Law and order of all time. It shows what happens I'm the real world and how things could happen and it shows that it's okay to speak up and not be afraid.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA

I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC

I have been following this show for years, the ending is never predictable. I love the cast and how the show depicts not only their professional lives but their personal ones as well.
Shymari S.
Shymari S.
Long Beach, CA

This is my all time favorite show since I was a child! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Believe it or not, but my current major (criminal justice) was decided based off this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now