Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I've probably seen every single episode. This is the best crime-drama show on TV. There isn't a doubt about that. So many people come & gone. A reunion show would be great!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA

Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Dedtiny S.
Dedtiny S.

Definitely recommend the lawn order my mom and sister are up SAST with that's all they're talking about and I watch some of it and I would watch it if I had time but I don't
Megan S.
Megan S.

Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA

It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL

I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Greensboro, Nc

Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now