Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH
I've been watching this show practically from the start. It's amazing how long it's been running and so interesting. It was definitely better when Stabler was on it though
Chyna L.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite criminal TV show to date! will never cease to amaze me with every season. I will be sad when it ends but will definitely re watch it for a very very long time.
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite show since I was in high school! Very intensive and you never know what the ending will be! I can seat and watch several episodes at one time and not be bored!
Shay A.
Shay A.
I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX
Great show have been adicted for years. Many episodes are loosly based on real life storys. Never get tired of svu and can rewatch episodes and still enjoy them every time
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
Oct. 2, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Jaelyn R.
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY
Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?