BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX
I like watching this because you learn from and also mostly if your very into crime and solving mysteries it shows pretty much events that can happen and situations storys
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
A great show grew up watching the marathons as a kid and have continued as the show has progressed, you always know they will catch the bad guy in the end and get justice.
Tamia D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The episodes are always interesting & makes me want to watch the whole season, even if it takes me the entire day to watch them. Watching one episode makes me watch more.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
Claire R.
Medina, OH
I love the show. I'm very intrigued by there acting and being into the story I've watched these shows so much that I've even thought about majoring into criminal justice.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick , ME
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?