Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL

Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Notre Dame, IN

One of my favorite shows ever! There are so many SVU addicts out there and for a good reason, the story lines are thrilling and keeps you engaged, not for little kids though
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dayton, OH

OMG this is my favorite show ever heard my whole starting from my great mother and it was so good I love it I love him like that much and I just can't get enough of the show
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD

My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Dedtiny S.
Dedtiny S.

Definitely recommend the lawn order my mom and sister are up SAST with that's all they're talking about and I watch some of it and I would watch it if I had time but I don't
Summer L.
Summer L.

Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now