BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Christina F.
Good show for sure. If nothing else is on I know I'll always catch a good episode of SVU. In terms of crime dramas though, I prefer NCIS to this. I think the character development outside the crime investigations is better
Jennifer S.
I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Steve S.
Wayland, MI
I've never purposely set out to watch this, it just seems that it always ends up on and I get pulled into it for hours. Pretty sure I've accidentally watched them all.
Melissa V.
This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Kayla S.
quincy, MA
OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Sarah R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This show is so addicting because although the crime is a striking truth, there is also drama within the characters' lives, which makes it impossible to stop watching.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
This is a very addicting show. The acting is great and the characters are the best. It has a new problem every episode but you can see the growing of the characters. It is a must watch you'll love it. I watch it on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?