Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
R A.
R A.
Carlisle, PA

I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX

I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

Favorite show of all time.
I watch all episodes including reruns,.
I wish they would bring Stabler back,
Olivia is the best. so is Fin and the rest of the casr.. don't change a thing,
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Colleen D.
Colleen D.

Great that you can just watch episodes here and there. short and suspenseful. sometimes the acting isn't great but once you start watching an episode you need to find out what happens!
Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.

Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC

I give this show a 5. I have watched it from the 1st season. It is so addictive. Always has great plots and story lines. I absolutely love this show, not so much the time it comes on.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Vallejo, Ca

My favorite show!!!! I am currently on season 14 and oh em gee!! I don't want to post any spoilers but if you have been into the show for a long time prepare for some serious changes!
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those shows that no matter how many episodes you see, there always seem to be new ones that you haven't seen before. The stories in each episode are always interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now