BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Patricia14598 I.
I really like this program, psychology researcher and committing the crime fills me with curiosity and this program gives me that feeling of exaggeration or falsehood.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
If I'm addicted to anything it's this show . I've seen every episode and will continue to watch them until I die . It's really self explanatory everyone loves this show .
Jennifer S.
I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Amber K.
Brighton, IL
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM
I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Katie S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these types of shows with a crime happening and then the people figure out what happened or who did it. I can watch this show for hours and never lose interest.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The suspense throughout the entire show kills me until the end! The characters are awesome as well. I watch reruns constantly because I love every show filmed so much!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?