Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jhanilka
Jhanilka
Dallas, TX

This is my fav show!!! I watch the marathons every time it's on even if I've seen the episode before. I was sad to see Stabler go and still hope he comes back for one episode
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.

I like the interplay of the characters and the realistic and interesting plots. I think the show does a great job of showing the impact of sexually related crimes on victims.
Aleena D.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI

This shows keeps me on edge. I love Olivia Benson and I love all the episodes on this show. This show reminds me of criminal minds! Favorite scene was with Tucker! MUST WATCH
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Dunn, NC

I love it just for get it next week i will watch 22jump streetI like the braces fam how is it hanging just tell payton she can answer me back to get all trophies an a android
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.

Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
patty w.
patty w.

My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL

Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?