Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.
I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Iyndsay I.
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Celine V.
Celine V.
I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA
Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Lecia B.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY
I will never stop loving this show. I binge watch it and I can't stop. I personally think it's better than all the other Law and Order shows and other crime related dramas
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?