Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my late night shows I like to watch after everybody else is asleep. It's intense, sometimes comical, and I like it a bunch. I even have learned a few things.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
One of my favorite shows that is on USA. The plots of each episode are repetitive, but they at least do stories with the main characters. Definitely a show for crime lovers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This show is so addicting! Whenever there is a SVU marathon, I have to watch it! The plot for each episode is great, the acting is spot on, and it's so awesome all around!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Keller, TX
Law and Order SUV is a great series. I like how they tackle subjects but show compassion and how treat the victims. The acting is very believable. When comforting a victim
Celine V.
Celine V.
I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA
Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
M K.
M K.
Fayetteville, NC
I LOVE SVU. My mom and I are OBSESSED with this show. Such great writers. Incredible acting. Heavy topics are tackled with such intensity and authenticity... Top notch tv.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
My roommate and I used to watch SVU every night after school. It's the best-a show that anyone can get into. Every famous person ever has had a role in SVU. It's a staple!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?