Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO

I mean you can't not love Olivia. She is an amazing character from beginning to end, she gets under your skin and also makes you want to hug her. I can binge watch this series any day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR

Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA

I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX

I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC

I love the show. I'm interested in crime fighting shows, movies, etc... the storyline is realistic and can easily be identified with. The cast is great, scene are awesome. Great show!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

This is my favorite of the law and order franchise - I watch marathons of this show. You don't have to watch the episodes in order, and it's always an entertaining hour of television.
Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.

Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
R A.
R A.
Carlisle, PA

I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now