Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
darla g.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM

i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC

This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC

I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
206 Wilson Ave Lyons, GA

I watch it everytime it's on! Love watching them work a case, and hunt people down. One of the best shows out! You should also watch flash points if you like shows like this
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ

This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Felisa N.
Felisa N.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have been a fan of this show since the beginning. I will literally watch reruns and dvr the new episode. This is my go to show when I cant find anything interesting on tv.
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Burien, WA

I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
amanda R.
amanda R.

My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now