Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this show! i grew up watching this with my grandma and i still do! it is my highlight of my day. Its one of my favorite dramas. Law and Order keep up the good work!
Jaelyn R.
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY
Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Chicopee, MA
I Don't Usually Watch TV But, Every Few Months If I'm In The Mood I Will Watch An Episode Of SVU. Its,One Of Those Shows Everyone Can Agree On And It's Always Interesting.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My boyfriend and I watch SVU ALL the time, and we never get sick of it! The celebrities that portray the cast do such an amazing job, and definitely compliment each other.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?