BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.
I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Love this show and could watch the seasons over and over again! I just love the suspense and mystery each show provides. Also a wide range of emotions throughout the show!
Chyna L.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite criminal TV show to date! will never cease to amaze me with every season. I will be sad when it ends but will definitely re watch it for a very very long time.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
M K.
M K.
Fayetteville, NC
I LOVE SVU. My mom and I are OBSESSED with this show. Such great writers. Incredible acting. Heavy topics are tackled with such intensity and authenticity... Top notch tv.
Celine V.
Celine V.
I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this show! i grew up watching this with my grandma and i still do! it is my highlight of my day. Its one of my favorite dramas. Law and Order keep up the good work!
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA
Such an addicting show! I watched 4 seasons in a matter of weeks! There is always an interesting storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat throughout the episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?