Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aleena D.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI

This shows keeps me on edge. I love Olivia Benson and I love all the episodes on this show. This show reminds me of criminal minds! Favorite scene was with Tucker! MUST WATCH
Emma R.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC

Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
patty w.
patty w.

My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

A impressive serie... Too much to learn about kidnaping, crime, sexual abuse and others... Also the characters are very good and the actors behind the characters areawesome...
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL

Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
darla g.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM

i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

My go to favorite show, I've watched every episode of every season available multiple times. Some real life issues that tend to not get brought up and it's just a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now