BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so addicting! Whenever there is a SVU marathon, I have to watch it! The plot for each episode is great, the acting is spot on, and it's so awesome all around!!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM
I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
If I'm addicted to anything it's this show . I've seen every episode and will continue to watch them until I die . It's really self explanatory everyone loves this show .
Jennifer S.
I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If there is one show I can watch over and over again and never get sick of, it's SVU. There's a reason its reruns stay on TV -- great character arcs, great storylines.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?