BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My boyfriend and I watch SVU ALL the time, and we never get sick of it! The celebrities that portray the cast do such an amazing job, and definitely compliment each other.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
My roommate and I used to watch SVU every night after school. It's the best-a show that anyone can get into. Every famous person ever has had a role in SVU. It's a staple!
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Love this show and could watch the seasons over and over again! I just love the suspense and mystery each show provides. Also a wide range of emotions throughout the show!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I have been a loyal fan since the show aired, and I never fail to miss a season premiere or episode. I watch my episodes on Hulu Plus which allows me to watch it anywhere.
Iyndsay I.
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Chicopee, MA
I Don't Usually Watch TV But, Every Few Months If I'm In The Mood I Will Watch An Episode Of SVU. Its,One Of Those Shows Everyone Can Agree On And It's Always Interesting.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?