Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lupe B.
Lupe B.

I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Corona, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Josary G.
Josary G.

If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Karla T.
Karla T.

I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY

This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR

Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO

I mean you can't not love Olivia. She is an amazing character from beginning to end, she gets under your skin and also makes you want to hug her. I can binge watch this series any day.
Halie E.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA

Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA

I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now