Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Troy, NY

Every now and then this is my binge worthy show when it runs on the usa channel. I can say after stabler left i havnt been into it as before but it is a great show to get into
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh

Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.

The stories that a given in this series are always so good! They always make me appreciate anyone working in the law enforcement units that do their job to really help others!
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Linda H.
Linda H.

This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Christy E.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA

I have been washing this show for many years i love all the characters and i also miss some that are no longer on the show. They always make ever episode relatable to someone.
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I live for SVU! BRING BACK DETECTIVE STABLER! I do think this show is coming to an end, but it was great. Ive learned a lot about s*x crimes and the judicial system from sVU!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliot! They're awesome I hate the nature of crime featured in show but I love how they catch criminals and bring them to justice
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

A impressive serie... Too much to learn about kidnaping, crime, sexual abuse and others... Also the characters are very good and the actors behind the characters areawesome...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now