BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoy the show if nothing else is on. I like how it's based on SVU and not just regular crime. I guess my biggest turn off of this show would be the character 'Elliot'. He just annoys me to the core. I do not know why though.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite crime TV shows! The cast is fantastic, and all the episodes are so unique. The story lines are great. I love that there are marathons on USA, especially because those are usually the episodes with Stabler :) !
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA
Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Cristina G.
This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Melissa V.
This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?