Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jade R.
Jade R.
Makawao, HI
I don't know what it is about this show that has kept me watching for all these years. I loved stabler and benson together but I feel like th show is losing its edge now. N
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
Summer M.
Summer M.
Perry, FL
Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
Ugh. What a classic. I think I've seen every single episode, and they're always just as good as the last time I saw it. Always have at least a few episodes on the DVR haha.
Mary Knoll M.
Mary Knoll M.
Delano, CA
This specific Law and Order show has always been my all time favorite show. It's one show I can't stop watching and I have watched all the seasons and currently up to date.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH
Omg who could not love Olivia Benson and all her great hair styles?! The day I discovered this on Netflix was the greatest day ever. Definitely a Sunday binge kinda series.
M lee A.
M lee A.
Sept. 22, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching the plot twists on who's actually the guilty person. Enjoy the investigations on the show here you'd enjoy the fact that it's mimicking live in current events
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
Love this show my grandparents love watching it almost every night. So in a way I grew up watching theses shows and love to try and figure out the solution to the mysterys.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Grand Island, NE
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is a great show about everyday situations that some people experience. Makes me realize there are some sock people or there. But I also realize there are amazing people.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?