Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

My go to favorite show, I've watched every episode of every season available multiple times. Some real life issues that tend to not get brought up and it's just a great show.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Aleena D.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI

This shows keeps me on edge. I love Olivia Benson and I love all the episodes on this show. This show reminds me of criminal minds! Favorite scene was with Tucker! MUST WATCH
Bailey L.
Bailey L.

Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cleveland, TN

This is my favorite crime show of them all. I fell in love with the characters and the way the shows story line is played out. I could binge watch this show for hours on end.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC

Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Preston, MD

I have been watching this show for years. I am constantly checking for new episodes. The characters are believablr, and the episodes are just dramatic to hold your attention!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now