BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
megan l.
lacombe, la
Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this Law & Order: SVU I think I've seen every episode. I liked it better when Stabler was in it. Ill still watch it though. It gets me sucked in even if I put it on at the middle of the show I still have to watch.
Jordan E.
New York , NY
This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Sara T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched it since the beginning. This is my favorite law and order. Benson is my girl!! Such great actors and always coming up with new plots and crimes. I love it.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Alexa G.
The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?