Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I watch the reruns over my lunch because i love this show so much! Always something new and interesting and love the actors. I don't watch to much T.V. but this is one of my favorites.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL

My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Neha R.
Neha R.

Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA

Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
West Chicago, IL

I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Vanna C.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Maura A.
Maura A.
Concord , NC

Benson and Stabler will always be the dream team!! I love how in charge benson is now though!! She has always been my favorite character. Love this show and how it never gets boring :)
shey h.
shey h.

Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now