Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Summer M.
Summer M.
Perry, FL
Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Audre G.
Audre G.
Visalia, CA
This site always keeps you on your toes and wondering what's going to happen next! Actors are great love the story lines and how they sometimes relate to current events lol
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ
I can watch this show all day on the weekend. It is very addictive and I love it. You can just watch one and then turn. The actors are all great. I even watch the repeats..
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Awesome show! I'm obsessed and a loyal fan! A must watch of you're not already a fan! Action, thriller, & suspenseful! The episodes have your attention from beginning to end!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Oct. 6, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my very favorite shows! Dark and twisty, enough real life to make you think. I love the actors. You forget they're playing a part; that these characters aren't real.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Philadelphia , PA
Every Saturday there is a marathon and I watch every episode all day long if I can I put it all in the morning and throughout the day I find myself watching it all day long
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Byram, MS
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am in love with this show. Everytime I watched it I'm on the edge of my seat. I love trying to figure out the killer. I would definitely recommend this show to everyone!!
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
This is one of my favorite shows that I watch weekly. I really didn't think i would watch it anymore after a few of my favorite people left but I still love it. great plots
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?