Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
patty w.
patty w.

My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
Barrina F.
Barrina F.
Sequim, WA

My absolute favorite show. I can bet I've seen each episode at least 4 times each. With so much garbage on TV these days is nice to still have this show you be able to watch.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL

Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ

There's a reason this show has been on the air for so long! Current cases with a twist. Good acting and addicting storylines. You can't start an episode without finishing it.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
darla g.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM

i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

One of my favorite shows ever to watch. I wish they had all of the seasons on Netflix! It's horrible because the cover the most horrific and awful crimes but I love the show.
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.

I like the interplay of the characters and the realistic and interesting plots. I think the show does a great job of showing the impact of sexually related crimes on victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now