BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Sara T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched it since the beginning. This is my favorite law and order. Benson is my girl!! Such great actors and always coming up with new plots and crimes. I love it.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I can watch this show all the time no matter what!!
If your into crime shows this is the show for you. The story lines seem very real and make you want to consider thinking twice about actions you do! Defiantly a family fav!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Luis K.
Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This show is so addicting because although the crime is a striking truth, there is also drama within the characters' lives, which makes it impossible to stop watching.
Bianca C.
Palmdale , CA
I love this show my boyfriend thinks I watch it toooo much. I have been watching this show since season 1 it shows you things on what is going on in the world. it even gives you ideas of how to be careful now and days. I have got my mom into this show and now she always knows what time it start and what channels.
Esperanza a.
houston tx
Best show ever. It depicts real life situations. And the best part is always finding theperson responsible. Or at keast finding peace. Great show. Great actors. Bravo!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?