Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mishna C.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE

One of my favorite shows. Can't watch just one episode and don't think you'll be able to stop once am episode has started. Have lots of free time when you turn these shows on.
Christy E.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA

I have been washing this show for many years i love all the characters and i also miss some that are no longer on the show. They always make ever episode relatable to someone.
Linda H.
Linda H.

This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN

I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL

Law &I Order: SVU is one of the only shows that I can continuously watch season after season because it is always full of suspense & keeps you interested for the next episode.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA

Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX

I love love this TV show! I watch it all the time I never change the channel! I love the suspense and how the characters process the crime. It helps me understand life better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?