Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT

Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Vanna C.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas

An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA

I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Oxford

Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ

Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Josary G.
Josary G.

If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL

Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now