Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Magdalena P.
Magdalena P.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this show. If you love a show that moves in one direction and then gives you the thrill of a plot twist, this is the show for you. SVU will forever be my favorite show.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH

This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT

this will forever be my favorite criminal justice show. I've seen characters last longer on this show than many others. I adore the relationships in this show. love love love!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL

I am obsessed with this show! It is one of my favorites. The characters are great and there is always a really interesting story line on each episode. I even watch repeats lol
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA

Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Emily C.
Emily C.

Gives you a different perspective of life and everyone in general. Some episodes will have you at the edge of your seat. This is way better than Law and Order: criminal intent
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Definitely one of my favorite tv series. If you love mysteries or crime solving shows. This is the one for you. Olivia and Elliott make an awesome team. Keep the shows coming.
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, Tx

I love love this TV show! I watch it all the time I never change the channel! I love the suspense and how the characters process the crime. It helps me understand life better.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now