BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashleigh M.
I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
Alexa G.
The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Have watched since season one. one of my favorite shows to watch. I do like the new episodes but am so sad how much of the old cast is no longer on the show anymore. Wish they brought Elliot back.... and the captain or Munch!!!
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?