Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY

I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI

Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Linda H.
Linda H.

This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Liz S.
Liz S.

This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Definitely one of my favorite tv series. If you love mysteries or crime solving shows. This is the one for you. Olivia and Elliott make an awesome team. Keep the shows coming.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA

Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL

Hubby and I have been fans of this show and all the other ones for soooo long!! It's our go to, relax and chill show. Love the actors and the true life events just great show!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN

I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?