Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN

I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Laney Q.
Laney Q.
Portland, OR

Who can get enough of this show?? Not me! Lieutenant Olivia Benson and Detective Fin are the shows rock! You can't help but fall into each storeline because it is so gripping!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Definitely one of my favorite tv series. If you love mysteries or crime solving shows. This is the one for you. Olivia and Elliott make an awesome team. Keep the shows coming.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, Tx

I love love this TV show! I watch it all the time I never change the channel! I love the suspense and how the characters process the crime. It helps me understand life better.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh

Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.

The stories that a given in this series are always so good! They always make me appreciate anyone working in the law enforcement units that do their job to really help others!
Gina A.
Gina A.

This was one of my favorite shows for a while and then the story lines started to be the same as the news headlines in real life. Also it got a little too graphic for my eyes.
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now