BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
amanda R.
amanda R.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL
I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Monique B.
Monique B.
Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Sauk Village , IL
I Love This Show Too . Even Thou It Came Out Before I Was Born Lol . I Still Love It . A Little Upset That The Cast Changed Throughout The Time But Its Still An Amazing Show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?