BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Tukwila, WA
I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC
This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
amanda R.
amanda R.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL
I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?