BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Angelica C.
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Kelsey R.
South Berwick , ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
There's a reason this show has been on the air for so long! Current cases with a twist. Good acting and addicting storylines. You can't start an episode without finishing it.
Heather B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Ashley B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite law and order show. I never get tired of watching SVU and the fact that they are making the episodes more interesting makes it better to watch
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?