BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
Now this show right here....omg!! I love it its like a great way to learn about the law and also it make it seem as if you are in the tv. You are also a lawyer trying to find someone guilty or not. I love this sho oh so much!!
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Angelica C.
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This show is a classic for me and has been on for a long time. Mariska Hargitay is one of the only originals because most of the other cast has left. The earlier seasons are definitely the best and I recommend those for sure.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
There's a reason this show has been on the air for so long! Current cases with a twist. Good acting and addicting storylines. You can't start an episode without finishing it.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL
Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?