BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lucy L.
Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Keisha R.
ICKESBURG, PA
I CAN SPEND A FULL 24 HOURS WATCHING THIS SHOW. It's never dull never repetitive and Christopher Meloni is the MAN. You can bet I sing along with the theme song on this one.
amanda R.
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC
This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Summer L.
Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL
I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Stephanie C.
Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?