Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jardenia P.
Jardenia P.

Adoro Ótimo espetáculo! Eu nunca assisti-lo enquanto ele foi ao ar, eu achei no Netflix e assistiu desde o início. Muito interessante. Não é um grande fã da última temporada. Bom elenco
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY

Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Dolton, IL

I've watched this show form the first season up to now. The great thing about this show is each episode is a case. If you miss an episode, you won't feel loss watching the next episode.
Rabia N.
Rabia N.

My husband and I both love this show. The actors are good and every episode has a good storyline. I also notice many cases are similar to real life cases so that is interesting as well.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV

If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Olivia Benson is who I want to be when I grow up. We've all memorized the beginning credits of this show. There is a reason that it has been around for so many years. It is quality work
Elvimar O.
Elvimar O.
Miami, Florida

It's sooooooooo cool, but cruel, it represent the reality so direct, that you feel part of the series. Is similar to other series but the way that they recreate de reality is wonderfull
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA

I can totally binge watch this, and I have for at least the last ten years. Always new stories and twists, often in line with current events and happenings. Great actors and storylines.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.

Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol 😌 and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now