Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Extraordinary performances and real life situations! Law & Order SVU has been a favorite show of mine for at least 8 years. Mariska Hargitay is such a grandeur actor. Love her.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC

Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

LOVE this show! It's so amazing. It's very suspenseful, keeps you on your toes at all times! The actors and actresses are amazing at doing their part! Can learn things as well.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Wadsworth, IL

This is such an amazing show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember and it's great! If you like crime shows and haven't given SVU a shot I totally recommend it!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX

Great cast, they really touch on hot topics and issues in society today. They take real news stories and apply them to episodes, which gets you more invested in the story line.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Milwaukee, WI

This has probably been my favorite show since I was about 5 and I started watching it with my grandma and just fell in love. I don't know why but the how just is so good to me
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI

Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Liz S.
Liz S.

This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?