BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Awesome show! I'm obsessed and a loyal fan! A must watch of you're not already a fan! Action, thriller, & suspenseful! The episodes have your attention from beginning to end!
Niccole K.
Olivia Benson kills it and made me want to become a bad chick like her and be a detective. Funny how that changes when you see muscles and tissues and feel nauseous. So I'll just stick seeing it on the screen than in real life.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Awesome show... Depicts what could happen I real life situations but mind you this is a TV show... The characters are really great too. The cast fits the shows scenarios.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown, MO
My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a criminal justice major and this is one of my favorite shows that I love to watch! there are similar stories in the same world but this one always has good stories.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It gives me crazy ideas not really but I love it. I don't think I have a favorite I love them all they are no similar to others there is good everything I just love them and so if your into the investigation i recommend them.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
Now this show right here....omg!! I love it its like a great way to learn about the law and also it make it seem as if you are in the tv. You are also a lawyer trying to find someone guilty or not. I love this sho oh so much!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?