BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Monica W.
Monica W.
Greensboro, Nc
Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Felisa N.
Felisa N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have been a fan of this show since the beginning. I will literally watch reruns and dvr the new episode. This is my go to show when I cant find anything interesting on tv.
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Laney R.
Laney R.
La Mirada, CA
This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA
Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
I love shows that are criminal based or any cop shows! I would watch them all day if i could! I love this show and all the actors, all of their cases are really interesting.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?