Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Laney R.
Laney R.
Manteca, CA
This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL
I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Tukwila, WA
Oct. 6, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dayton, OH
OMG this is my favorite show ever heard my whole starting from my great mother and it was so good I love it I love him like that much and I just can't get enough of the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?