Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christy E.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA

I have been washing this show for many years i love all the characters and i also miss some that are no longer on the show. They always make ever episode relatable to someone.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH

This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Gina A.
Gina A.

This was one of my favorite shows for a while and then the story lines started to be the same as the news headlines in real life. Also it got a little too graphic for my eyes.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL

I am obsessed with this show! It is one of my favorites. The characters are great and there is always a really interesting story line on each episode. I even watch repeats lol
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Troy, NY

Every now and then this is my binge worthy show when it runs on the usa channel. I can say after stabler left i havnt been into it as before but it is a great show to get into
Emily C.
Emily C.

Gives you a different perspective of life and everyone in general. Some episodes will have you at the edge of your seat. This is way better than Law and Order: criminal intent
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT

this will forever be my favorite criminal justice show. I've seen characters last longer on this show than many others. I adore the relationships in this show. love love love!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Laney Q.
Laney Q.
Portland, OR

Who can get enough of this show?? Not me! Lieutenant Olivia Benson and Detective Fin are the shows rock! You can't help but fall into each storeline because it is so gripping!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now