• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show since I was in elementary school and I am now 23 years old. It is very intense and the subject matter is definitely a very sensitive subject which is what makes it a cut above the rest and stand out from other crime and cop shows. It's truly amazing and an inspiration to watch from the beginning and see how Olivia Benson has grown. How many shows can you name off the top of your head with a strong female as the commanding squad officer?
Brianna O.
Everett, WA
This is my addiction right here. I think I powered through so many seasons on Netflix within a week (then they took half the seasons off!) Episodes definitely have a formula of how they solve every mystery but sometimes change it up for episodes where there's more character development than the crime solving. Great guest stars and throws in episodes obviously themed by some headlining cases. Amazing character development and I love watching them all grow (and sometimes leave.) I need to catch up and probably go through another marathon.
Mandy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally the best cop show on the air. I have been watching this show since I was younger with my mom. I love watching re-runs on TV. There never seems to be a shortage of those. I haven't really watched too many of the newer episodes because it seems to be more story oriented, which isn't bad, it's just harder to keep up with. I'll always cherish the days where it was Benson/Stabler. <3
Meredith M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I always loved Law & Order, but I really like the characters on SVU the best. I like the dynamic between Elliott and Olivia. Their personal lives really bring another element to the show. I like the early SVU episodes more than the recent ones. And while the story lines are obviously more raw and disturbing that the original L&O, these episodes tend to be more enthralling and emotional.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
This is my favorite show to fall asleep to. Not because it's boring, bit because it's interesting enough to watch bit not too crazy so it didn't keep me awake. Some people don't watch television when going to sleep, so that's just personal preference. It's great though because every rosie is interesting but yoy dint have to keep up with the storyline of the main characters to watch it.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love love love this show I watch it every time I can I even record it so I can watch them when nothing else is on this is literally the only kind of law & order I will watch SVU I recommend watching if u love being in shock or if u love finding out what happens to police officers and detectives..... This actually helped me in school when we learned about the law in history!!
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU has been one of my favorite shows for forever I'm very much miss Stabler but it's still a great show. It shows some of the most awful things that can happen in life and it also has compelling drama that makes you want to keep watching it makes you want to figure out how they figured out this case and it lets you see that some people's minds just are not in the right places Watch soon
Jeni R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't know about you but i always feel like an expert in crime after watching these shows. I'm always trying to solve the mystery before the end to see how close or right i was/am. I love this show and always love when new episodes come out. Ill even start at the beginning and binge watch to see keep myself up to date on the seasons and try to remember what happened or what was going on.
Haley R.
Good ol' Hulu has every episode of this series if you're looking for a new addiction. You might wonder if the show ever gets old with that many episodes, but it truly doesn't. No two cases, or episodes, are the same and you feel so involved your practically on the squad. All the characters seem like real, everyday people. And you fall in love and care for the main characters as they give their all in the detective show.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?