Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Chico, Ca

The best show in the history of TV shows and the longest running one at that. If you are a paranoid person like me or if you like watching law and crime shows this is one for the books, great storylines and classic characters. They also use a diverse group of celebrities mixed with the original cast. I cant rave enough about this show.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

My absolute favorite show ever! I absolutely love the characters and am so incredibly attached to Olivia. I miss Stabler now, but like the dynamics of most characters they bring on. I like the softer side of Olivia that we are seeing with Noah now, too. Several moments with him have been gut-wrenching. This is a show I never ever miss!
Vee R.
Vee R.
Belmont, CA

I used to watch this show everyday especially when Christopher Meloni was on the show and it was great. Although, the show claims that all episodes are fiction, one knows that in real life the heinous crimes are real. I stopped watching it after season 13, I didn't find it as interesting anymore when the two new characters came on set.
Amy P.
Amy P.

Always heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. The episodes are relative to real-life which makes it that much more meaningful. The actors are amazing at what they do and they show real emotion. This show makes me want to be a lawyer or investigator to help people in need; especially against sexual abuse which is a real issue.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Santa ana, Ca

Not the best show in the world, but by far one of the most popular spin-offs in television history. The episodes can be pretty hit or miss and no one can take Ice-T seriously as an actual actor. But, it's a one hour TV show that's perfect for shutting your brain off and feeling smart for solving the crime before the end of the episode!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME

This show is bittersweet for me because I was raped at 12 years old and was molested by an uncle when I was 2 years old, but I like how they catch the person and put them away. How they are compassionate to the person it happened to, how they stand by them and how they try to get them help to overcome the tragedy they were put through.
Dar T.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA

I would need a twelve step program to stop watching any of the Law & Order franchise shows. The writing is brilliant, the stories are taken from the headlines and given a twist, the endings aren't pretty and solved, the acting is phenomenal across the board. Every cast brings something new to the table. I wish they would go on forever!
Leah R.
Leah R.

Really great show! It's based off of true crimes in NYC so it can get super creepy to seethe sorts of things that happen in NYC to people. But it's addicting and the acting is on point. Plus there are so many episodes! You can sit back for a long weekend and never run out of episodes. The lead detective is a tough chick! She's awesome
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Thai show is so addicting, when you run into a marathon playing on cable TV might as well clear your schedule from the day. It's suspenseful and always has you guessing what will happen next. I love to hate the fact that sometimes the good guys don't always win. It makes the show unpredictable and realistic. The cast is great as well!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Georgetown

I've had always semi watched this show but it wasn't until I got married that I became a religious watcher. My husband is obsessed with any show that deals with crime or medicine haha. This show is like Criminal Mind, Law & Order but we love the special victims aspect. We watch the entire season and can't wait until it comes on again!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now