Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Carly D.
Carly D.

I never get tired of this riveting show. The cast is fantastic, the stories are current and relevant, the script is marvelous, and I enjoy watching reruns from time to time. The acting makes it realistic and I care about the characters when I am watching this show. I always recommend it to my friends, it is one of my all time favorites.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

Great series to watch. Good story line and great actors that get into their characters. This show has something different that other shows do not have. You will not know who the bad person is till almost to the end. It keeps you guessing, which makes for a great show. If you haven't seen this then you need to watch at least one episode.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH

I live that this show has a strong female lead. The show pulls you in and I'm always hopping they get the bad guy. However, sometimes the dark nature and themes of the episodes are disturbing. I recommend looking at the info section of each episode before watching that way you ca screen out any episodes that are particularly disturbing.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH

Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR

I love law and order special victims unit. I think it's better than any other crime TV series it has 18 seasons in all so far and I'm ready for season 19. My favorite scene is when they are interrogating the culprits. The acting is very well done the writing is flawless. I would highly recommend the show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

My absolute favorite show ever! I absolutely love the characters and am so incredibly attached to Olivia. I miss Stabler now, but like the dynamics of most characters they bring on. I like the softer side of Olivia that we are seeing with Noah now, too. Several moments with him have been gut-wrenching. This is a show I never ever miss!
Dar T.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA

I would need a twelve step program to stop watching any of the Law & Order franchise shows. The writing is brilliant, the stories are taken from the headlines and given a twist, the endings aren't pretty and solved, the acting is phenomenal across the board. Every cast brings something new to the table. I wish they would go on forever!
Amy P.
Amy P.

Always heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. The episodes are relative to real-life which makes it that much more meaningful. The actors are amazing at what they do and they show real emotion. This show makes me want to be a lawyer or investigator to help people in need; especially against sexual abuse which is a real issue.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME

This show is bittersweet for me because I was raped at 12 years old and was molested by an uncle when I was 2 years old, but I like how they catch the person and put them away. How they are compassionate to the person it happened to, how they stand by them and how they try to get them help to overcome the tragedy they were put through.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Chico, Ca

The best show in the history of TV shows and the longest running one at that. If you are a paranoid person like me or if you like watching law and crime shows this is one for the books, great storylines and classic characters. They also use a diverse group of celebrities mixed with the original cast. I cant rave enough about this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?