Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Audrey T.
Audrey T.

This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Gainesville, FL

I Love Law And Order SVU, It Always Keeps You On Yours Toes And Doesnt Every Get Boring , Theres A Perfect Amount Of Episodes Per Season Never To Long Of A Series Or To Short , I Definitely Cant Wait For There Newest Season. It A Great Crime And Solve Type Of Show . They arent Based On True Storys, But You Can Definitely Relate Them To Reality .
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

I like to watch this series because it is police , and solve crime problems . I love it when the bad guy or criminal takes ill . It should be in real life . Who does evil is punished . But unfortunately in some countries this does not happen .
Yes , I recommend to everyone. The English is not so simple like Friends series . but you can follow .
Quae C.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY

Been watching SVU for years! I was so excited when it aired on Netflix, so happy! I watched from Season 1 all the way to Season 12 during my summer vacation break. Some episodes will make you cry and some episodes have the best endings! But overall, SVU made me want to be a detective. Never knew a show can have such an impact on my career path.
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

This show never leaves me disappointed, and even though they deal with a lot of the same types of cases on the show I never seem to get bored by it. I love that they are often based on big name celebrity cases and it is interesting to see the comparisons. I can always count on Law and Order: SVU to be there when I need something good to watch.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC

Probably my favorite show of all time. Firstly I'm obsessed with Mariska Hargitay who has brilliantly portrayed Olivia Benson for over 17 years…and in those 17 plus years this show has never missed a beat with engaging stories and compelling characters it's not hard to see why it's one of the longest running, most watched, & best shows on TV.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

I've been a Law & Order: SVU fan for well over 10 years now. The earlier seasons that I missed live I either watched on Netflix or TV marathons over the years. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I just love the the cases are believable and love when they incorporate a case that has ties to something that has happened recently in reality.
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.
Capitol Heights, MD

Hands down it's another one of my shows, Law & Order SVU. Being a detective is very trivial. I love how Ice-T's character has evolved over the years. My most heart-touching episode is when Benson is about to get raped. It was a real eye opener that no matter the title or badge you can still be a victim. I would recommend for someone to watch.
Simon T.
Simon T.
San Diego

Compared to other Law & Order shows, this spin-off in my opinion has more diverse characters that you will learn to love and enjoy as you progress with the show. Great acting and great cast with rather interesting cases that appear often. Downfall is that crime shows can only become interesting long enough before it starts getting repetitive.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now