Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been watching this show for as long as it's been on. I've never loved something the way I love this show. I was going to school for criminal justice bc I wanted to be Olivia benson.
Gracie U.
Gracie U.

Love this show- always the same formula, CSI-ish. It makes me feel aware of the dangers out there and how to educate and protect my kids. Pretty simple premise but entertaining to watch.
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY

I've watch the show for years since I was a kid which is funny ha ha but I think it's still the best out there love the characters and that they can still think of new stuff for episodes
Pam P.
Pam P.
Virginia Beach

Cant get enough of this series!! Every season gets even more intense than the last. I absolutely love when they crossover into some of my other favorite shows! Keeps me very entertained!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN

This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every single episode to catch up in Netflix and then ran out on there. We don't have this channel on cable but I watch every chance I get.
Yona H.
Yona H.
Jacksonville, FL

I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID

10 stars. This is my favorite television show next to Pretty Little Liars. So addicting because of the plots and characters. Definitely an emotional investment when you watch this show.
Shanesa C.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA

I absolutely love TV shows like this. All the ones that have to deal with forensics am criminology. I highly recommend this TV show to those who are into forensics and criminal justice.
Susan T.
Susan T.
gravenhurst, ontario

I love this type of crime show. i like how they show us the process in capturing the bad guys. this show is similar to csi . i would recommend this show if you are into crime type shows
Madison R.
Madison R.
Tempe, AZ

I can sit and watch for hours.. This show is my moms favorite and then I started to watch with her and I got hooked! I marathoned season after season and it's just so addicting and sad.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now