Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Bramwell, WV

I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
Davenport, IA

It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY

This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Newcastle, CA

I just know that after watching this show, I have a plan what to do if I get attacked. This show is a hooker, I can't stop watching it and its been a go to for literally years.
Shelley  G.
Shelley G.

I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH

I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Lily E.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ

I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.

Another show I stopped watching once a main character left. I caught up on Netflix and I enjoyed the episodes with the new characters. Part of me wishes Stabler would return :(
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?