Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Terrie M.
Terrie M.
Stockbridge, GA

I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for new episodes. I watch reruns all the time. If you like criminal justice and watching cases from beginning to end, this is the show for you!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing , Mi

Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL

Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Valentina O.
Valentina O.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I always watched it to kill some time. I was always interested in law so i used to watch 'How To Get Away With Murder'. This show is based on crime
Bree M.
Bree M.

I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.

I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Van C.
Van C.
Oak Park, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW THE NEW AND THE OLD HONESTLY THIS SHOW IS ADDICTING AND IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND LAUGH BECAUSE SOMETIMES OLIVIA CAN BE REALLY SASSY AND YOU JUST THINKING DAMN
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now