Add a Photo

Photos (23)
darla g.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Barrina F.
Barrina F.
Sequim, WA
My absolute favorite show. I can bet I've seen each episode at least 4 times each. With so much garbage on TV these days is nice to still have this show you be able to watch.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows ever to watch. I wish they had all of the seasons on Netflix! It's horrible because the cover the most horrific and awful crimes but I love the show.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.
Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
ICKESBURG, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I CAN SPEND A FULL 24 HOURS WATCHING THIS SHOW. It's never dull never repetitive and Christopher Meloni is the MAN. You can bet I sing along with the theme song on this one.
amanda R.
amanda R.
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
206 Wilson Ave Lyons, GA
I watch it everytime it's on! Love watching them work a case, and hunt people down. One of the best shows out! You should also watch flash points if you like shows like this
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?