Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite shows ever! There are so many SVU addicts out there and for a good reason, the story lines are thrilling and keeps you engaged, not for little kids though
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I've probably seen every single episode. This is the best crime-drama show on TV. There isn't a doubt about that. So many people come & gone. A reunion show would be great!!
Monique B.
Monique B.
Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA
Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?