Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lakisha T.
Lakisha T.
I like the interplay of the characters and the realistic and interesting plots. I think the show does a great job of showing the impact of sexually related crimes on victims.
Aleena D.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI
This shows keeps me on edge. I love Olivia Benson and I love all the episodes on this show. This show reminds me of criminal minds! Favorite scene was with Tucker! MUST WATCH
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
patty w.
patty w.
My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
Jhanilka
Jhanilka
Dallas, TX
This is my fav show!!! I watch the marathons every time it's on even if I've seen the episode before. I was sad to see Stabler go and still hope he comes back for one episode
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show, I love all the characters in this edition. I have watched the others but the chemistry of the actors on this version of the show. I have watched it for years.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
Would be five stars, but I haven't gotten over the fact that they let Stabler go. For years this show has been a staple in my household. I can watch the reruns over and over.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?