Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH

I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL

Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY

I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Milwaukee, WI

This has probably been my favorite show since I was about 5 and I started watching it with my grandma and just fell in love. I don't know why but the how just is so good to me
Liz S.
Liz S.

This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Bree M.
Bree M.

I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Terrie M.
Terrie M.
Stockbridge, GA

I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for new episodes. I watch reruns all the time. If you like criminal justice and watching cases from beginning to end, this is the show for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now