10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Would be five stars, but I haven't gotten over the fact that they let Stabler go. For years this show has been a staple in my household. I can watch the reruns over and over.
Amo esta serie de telivison los casos son tan reales, y tocan tanto tus sentimientos, ademas la vida de olivia ha sido muy de bajadas y subidas,lo que la hace muy interesante
I like the interplay of the characters and the realistic and interesting plots. I think the show does a great job of showing the impact of sexually related crimes on victims.
Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
My go to favorite show, I've watched every episode of every season available multiple times. Some real life issues that tend to not get brought up and it's just a great show.
This is my fav show!!! I watch the marathons every time it's on even if I've seen the episode before. I was sad to see Stabler go and still hope he comes back for one episode
The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
I love shows that are criminal based or any cop shows! I would watch them all day if i could! I love this show and all the actors, all of their cases are really interesting.
I CAN SPEND A FULL 24 HOURS WATCHING THIS SHOW. It's never dull never repetitive and Christopher Meloni is the MAN. You can bet I sing along with the theme song on this one.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos