BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jacqueline S.
Pop Culture Expert
The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
courtney s.
One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
Hannah C.
Dayton, OH
OMG this is my favorite show ever heard my whole starting from my great mother and it was so good I love it I love him like that much and I just can't get enough of the show
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Felisa N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have been a fan of this show since the beginning. I will literally watch reruns and dvr the new episode. This is my go to show when I cant find anything interesting on tv.
Marissa D.
Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA
Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?