Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Airius H.
Airius H.

Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
William P.
William P.

Well researched program that does not insult the viewers intelligence. Even in the ripped-from-the-headlines episodes, the details of the cases are unpredictable. Well written and acted.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite TV shows. I can watch old episodes & they still captivate my attention. I get in a lot of trouble with marathons! Love the acting, character development, & storylines.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY

I'm a HUGE fan of crime shows. I'm not a big fan of most of the Law and Orders but i have watched every single episode of this one and would seriously recommend checking it out sometime.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Canoga Park, CA

I've always like show that has to do with crime. It keeps me intertaine. Anything that has to do with any type of criminals justice. Great show to watch. Theirs no episode that is boring
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

Favorite show , benson and stabler are my two favs I swear anybody who does not like this show is crazy! The actors are amazing and every show is interesting never is there a boring show
Diana F.
Diana F.
Corona, NY

Great show .. I enjoy seeing Law & order SVU .. Since's day one it caught my attention and I wasn't wrong about it .... Really good show to see if you don't got anything else to watch ..
Iris V.
Iris V.
Rapid City, SD

Love this show! It's amazing how accurate some of the stories are in real life. And I love it when they show how differently every police officer or detective respond to a certain crime.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now