Add a Photo

Photos (23)
May G.
May G.
Green Oak

Any cop and crime show we are going to sit and watch and place bets on who can figure it out first. It's amazing how you see art imitating life and vise verse and scary as well.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.

Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Vidalia, GA

Law and Order SVU keeps you on edge and it makes the viewer think. I love how it is so different. I could watch this show every day. I am so depressed that Elliot left the show.
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

My favorite show , i love love svu ...its a great show with awesome story's. Ive seen all the seasons and theres about 20 something seasons i believe. I recommen it to everyone
Katie N.
Katie N.

My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Leandra R.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA

One of my faves...been watching it for years now. However this last season seems to not be as good as beforw. I feel the shoe has had a great run and maybe it's time for an end
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA

This show always has a great episode and the amount of twists and turns always keep you wondering what is going to be next and if the next episode will be better than the last.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?