Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Malisa C.
Malisa C.
This is the best, silky smooth feels amazing it smells good and it leaves it looking This is the best, silky smooth feels amazing it smells good and it leaves it looking good
Dee M.
Dee M.
Romulus, MI
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. I loved it then and continue to love it as a grown woman. I love all of the Law & Order installments! Olivia is my girl
Meg M.
Meg M.
Preston, MD
I have been watching this show for years. I am constantly checking for new episodes. The characters are believablr, and the episodes are just dramatic to hold your attention!
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
I live for SVU! BRING BACK DETECTIVE STABLER! I do think this show is coming to an end, but it was great. Ive learned a lot about s*x crimes and the judicial system from sVU!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
A impressive serie... Too much to learn about kidnaping, crime, sexual abuse and others... Also the characters are very good and the actors behind the characters areawesome...
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Medley, FL
Amo esta serie de telivison los casos son tan reales, y tocan tanto tus sentimientos, ademas la vida de olivia ha sido muy de bajadas y subidas,lo que la hace muy interesante
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite characters are Olivia Benson and Elliot! They're awesome I hate the nature of crime featured in show but I love how they catch criminals and bring them to justice
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite crime show of them all. I fell in love with the characters and the way the shows story line is played out. I could binge watch this show for hours on end.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?