Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
Davenport, IA

It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Extraordinary performances and real life situations! Law & Order SVU has been a favorite show of mine for at least 8 years. Mariska Hargitay is such a grandeur actor. Love her.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC

Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Katie N.
Katie N.

My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA

This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA

This show always has a great episode and the amount of twists and turns always keep you wondering what is going to be next and if the next episode will be better than the last.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

LOVE this show! It's so amazing. It's very suspenseful, keeps you on your toes at all times! The actors and actresses are amazing at doing their part! Can learn things as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now