Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.

Eu amo essa serie, te deixa instigado pra tentar descobrir o que aconteceu, ja vi casos polemicos que acontecem no dia-dia o que é muito bem, para poder debater esses casos preocupantes.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Why did they have to end the #1 partners in crime Elliot and Olivia? I literally can't watch it without them! I binge watch old seasons and can't get enough. Best ongoing crime show ever
nechelle V.
nechelle V.

I love watching this show. I have been watching it for so many years and I enjoined watching the avoid roles grow. I also like how they have current relevent events as topics on the show
Airius H.
Airius H.

Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Towson, MD

LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching it since I was little and it never seems to get old to me. Always new and exciting episodes with such an amazing cast that only gets better with age.
Iris V.
Iris V.
Rapid City, SD

Love this show! It's amazing how accurate some of the stories are in real life. And I love it when they show how differently every police officer or detective respond to a certain crime.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

Favorite show , benson and stabler are my two favs I swear anybody who does not like this show is crazy! The actors are amazing and every show is interesting never is there a boring show
Janet C.
Janet C.
Canoga Park, CA

I've always like show that has to do with crime. It keeps me intertaine. Anything that has to do with any type of criminals justice. Great show to watch. Theirs no episode that is boring
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now