BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Dasha M.
Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Becky S.
Pulaski, WI
This has to be one of the best casted shows to date. Even when someone huge leaves, they fill the shoes perfectly. This show is also an amazing story teller, always pulling from headlines and giving them amazing twists and turns.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. My phone notification ringtone is even based off of this show. I have seen every episode and then re-watched them. Just seems to be one of those shows you either watch or don't watch. I definitely suggest you watch.
Kelly R.
Dayton, OH
My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Emily Q.
Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Malenis H.
A show that has been on for forever. For a while there it seemed like there was a lack of new content but hem bam! the show was back to being the most awesome show ever.
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
I can literally sit in front of the tv and watch Law and Order SVU for hours! Very similar to CSI and NCIS. Always an interesting story line and the actors are great! Highly recommend watching if you are into this kind of show.
Jenna B.
Watford City, ND
Always a good show. Takes real life situations but lessens the horrific nature enough that the average person can watch, while still stressing the awfulness of the crime.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Rachel K.
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Helena 🌵.
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What’s your favourite crime tv show?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
Yes, I can't get enough!
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about?