BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jordan P.
I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Kerry B.
Old Forge
Always entertaining and intense. The story line never seems to get boring. I really enjoyed the last season available on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Law and Order in general.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my very favorite shows! Dark and twisty, enough real life to make you think. I love the actors. You forget they're playing a part; that these characters aren't real.
Jennifer F.
SVU is my favorite Law and Order series. I love the characters and actors as well as the stories told. I've been watching for years and I'm excited to start the new season.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Jessica K.
Shenandoah Heights
OMG!! MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW!!! I SWEAR THATS ALL I WATCH, I'M A STAY AT HOME HOUSEWIFE AND I HAVE IT ON FROM MORNING UNTIL THE EVENING, LAW AND ORDER, LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT, and LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Celina M.
Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?