Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Dana F.
Dana F.

Best TV show I have watched, it would be more cool if the episodes were real! It's very interesting and shocking and surprising and just a great show over all!! I recommend it to everyone
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
alex y.
alex y.
Sugar Land, TX

BEST SHOW EVER. 12 seasons and running, it's a scary, real show that makes you feel. This sparked my interest in the detective workforce and it shows real situations that happen globally.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO

My favorite I've seen all episodes of all seasons, some of these cases or ones that accurately occur in our society. I love Fin and Rollins easch character seems to grow in every episode.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA

One of my all time favorite shows. Need to hit up Netflix to add to list so I can watch from the very beginning as well as catch up on some seasons I've missed due to other shows I watch.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA

I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL

I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Gracie U.
Gracie U.

Love this show- always the same formula, CSI-ish. It makes me feel aware of the dangers out there and how to educate and protect my kids. Pretty simple premise but entertaining to watch.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Madison, WI

One of my favorite TV shows of all time. Always coming up with new and interesting stories so regardless of the fact that theres 17 seasons you don't feel like you've seen it all before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now