Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

My favorite show , i love love svu ...its a great show with awesome story's. Ive seen all the seasons and theres about 20 something seasons i believe. I recommen it to everyone
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
Davenport, IA

It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Shelley  G.
Shelley G.

I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY

This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA

This show always has a great episode and the amount of twists and turns always keep you wondering what is going to be next and if the next episode will be better than the last.
Katie N.
Katie N.

My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC

Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now