Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Linda H.
Linda H.
This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Mishna C.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
One of my favorite shows. Can't watch just one episode and don't think you'll be able to stop once am episode has started. Have lots of free time when you turn these shows on.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
The stories that a given in this series are always so good! They always make me appreciate anyone working in the law enforcement units that do their job to really help others!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN
I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Terrie M.
Terrie M.
Stockbridge, GA
I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for new episodes. I watch reruns all the time. If you like criminal justice and watching cases from beginning to end, this is the show for you!
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
There's a reason this show has been on the air for so long! Current cases with a twist. Good acting and addicting storylines. You can't start an episode without finishing it.
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Dunn, NC
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love it just for get it next week i will watch 22jump streetI like the braces fam how is it hanging just tell payton she can answer me back to get all trophies an a android
Emma R.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My go to favorite show, I've watched every episode of every season available multiple times. Some real life issues that tend to not get brought up and it's just a great show.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?