Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX

I liked the older episodes so much better than these newer ones. Too many continuations and dragging out the suspense. But in all a good series. Not very family friendly though.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.

Love this show. It's amazing and really great entertainment. It's full of action and I absolutely love it. It has lots of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ

I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR

I love watching the show I'm on season 18 and I love the progression from how they've had so many on the show to whos on there now and the crimes they solve get better each year
Raychil M.
Raychil M.

I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
sabryna l.
sabryna l.
San Bernardino, CA

My favorite show of all time!!!! Love the action and adventure that comes with watching this show, ive watched every season, episode everything!! Got my bf nd daughter hooked!!!
Marina S.
Marina S.

I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Kari M.
Kari M.

Been watching this show for many many years. SVU is still my ultimate favorite! Most of the actors aren't cheesy terrible cheap hired actors. That always drove me nuts on shows!
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX

I love svu law and order but I liked it better when it was stabler in it now the new cast kind of isn't that good and isn't as realistic as back thens, but it's still a good show
Lela G.
Lela G.

I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?