Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige W.
Paige W.
El Cajon, CA

I've been watching this show for maybe 12 years now! It was such a great memory watching this show with my grandmother at night after my brothers went to bed! Love love this show
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

OMG I am addicted to the shows me and my father are watching it constantly he is the one that got me into them I just love the story and how they people are saved 98% of the time
Lori N.
Lori N.

I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Martavia A.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA

The suspense of each episode will leave you wanting to watch more an that's what's so great about this series I love it especially because it's the field of work in interested in
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Warren, MI

How can you not like law and order svu?? To start the theme song is catchy! Detective Benson is hot! I mean whats not to love about this? It's just wonderful and real life in one
Amie R.
Amie R.

i have watched Law and Order since i was a kid. It catches your attention and keeps it. Theres never a dull moment or boring scene.,Definatly reccomended to anyone and everyone.
Lela G.
Lela G.

I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Erin F.
Erin F.

SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mobile, AL

This is a must watch show if you love crime dramas. The plots and characters are always engaging. I get sucked in and will watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row and be glued to the TV.
Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN

Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now