Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY

This show used to be very enjoyable but in the recent years it seems as though they keep using the same script over and over again. The new actors on the show are not very good at acting.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI

All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

Love law and order and well if you like law and order this ain't goner disappoint you that's all I can say so I guess you would need to purchase this item to know turly how you would feel
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I love all shows that have to do with the law and also mysteries. The characters/actors play such a great role and keep you hooked all the time!
Patti S.
Patti S.
Selinsgrove, PA

Both my daughter and I love this show!! It's actually on my tv now! It's always interesting and I feel it teaches my daughter about predators and what she should not do and to be careful.
Mala F.
Mala F.
Orange, NJ

I can honestly say that this show here is the most edgy shows I have ever watched. I believe that this show is educational, I believe it can actually help you out in real life situations.
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT

I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington, Ct

The most addicting show out there. Be warned, if you start an episode you have to finish it. There's no leaving halfway through. The stories never get old. The characters are all amazing.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Salem, OH

I love this show. It's so entertaining and keeps your attention very well. The characters are very good actors/actresses. I recommend this show to everyone who likes victim, police shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now