Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Magdalena P.
Magdalena P.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this show. If you love a show that moves in one direction and then gives you the thrill of a plot twist, this is the show for you. SVU will forever be my favorite show.
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT
this will forever be my favorite criminal justice show. I've seen characters last longer on this show than many others. I adore the relationships in this show. love love love!
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Troy, NY
Every now and then this is my binge worthy show when it runs on the usa channel. I can say after stabler left i havnt been into it as before but it is a great show to get into
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL
Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Bree M.
Bree M.
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Davenport, IA
Very addicting show, I love the earlier season when Christopher menli was on the show, but it is still good. If you like a good crime drama with GREAT acting I recommend this.
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Definitely one of my favorite tv series. If you love mysteries or crime solving shows. This is the one for you. Olivia and Elliott make an awesome team. Keep the shows coming.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Milwaukee, WI
This has probably been my favorite show since I was about 5 and I started watching it with my grandma and just fell in love. I don't know why but the how just is so good to me
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?