Add a Photo

Photos (23)
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

This show is like your safety blanket. I love that you can always count of hearing "hello I'm Olivia benson" or "hello I'm detective benson" in every episode. She is my favorite
Fran M.
Fran M.
Bronx , Ny

I mean if your not watching this show your missing something in your life . This is a series that never leaves you bored and always keeps you guessing till the end of an episode
Raychil M.
Raychil M.

I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN

Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Marina S.
Marina S.

I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Amie R.
Amie R.

i have watched Law and Order since i was a kid. It catches your attention and keeps it. Theres never a dull moment or boring scene.,Definatly reccomended to anyone and everyone.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA

My all time favorite TV series. My daughters also love watching. We keep it recorded at all times so we can always go back and watch reruns. so sorry that it will be ending soon
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.

Love this show. It's amazing and really great entertainment. It's full of action and I absolutely love it. It has lots of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Tiara J.
Tiara J.
Portland, OR

I had always just caught random episodes on cable tv. One summer I marathoned the entire series... I was paranoid about getting raped when I went out at night in "unsafe" areas.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ

I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now