Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April R.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC

So many seasons and still going strong. I love Olivia and have just got my daughter hooked on the show. Great drama and suspense. Love re-watching it from the beginning on hulu.
Tiara J.
Tiara J.
Portland, OR

I had always just caught random episodes on cable tv. One summer I marathoned the entire series... I was paranoid about getting raped when I went out at night in "unsafe" areas.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.

Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX

I liked the older episodes so much better than these newer ones. Too many continuations and dragging out the suspense. But in all a good series. Not very family friendly though.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I enjoy this show. Sometimes the story line is a bit far fetched or the pieces are, but it's a good show. It's entertaining and didn't get boring. Not adjusts predictable either
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ

I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.

Love this show. It's amazing and really great entertainment. It's full of action and I absolutely love it. It has lots of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA

My all time favorite TV series. My daughters also love watching. We keep it recorded at all times so we can always go back and watch reruns. so sorry that it will be ending soon
Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN

Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now