Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

I love this program from the beginning to the end, each episode leaves you wanting to see another. The actors do an excellent job, and the plot of each episode is something epic.
Martavia A.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA

The suspense of each episode will leave you wanting to watch more an that's what's so great about this series I love it especially because it's the field of work in interested in
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

I could watch this straight through with no breaks. No restrictions, no obstacles, it definitely causes for you to self evaluate and to be critical of the environment around you.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Dewitt, MI

This is one of my few favorite shows. My roommate and I actually will sit down and talk about where we are. We both started to watch the seasons again because we love it so much!
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA

Have been watching all the Law & Order's for years but this one is my favorite out of all of them. From the cast to the headlines that they show on there, it keeps me dragged in.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Roseville, OH

Awesome shout if you like crime shows I would suggest this for you. Cop/crime shows are normally my favorite to watch and I would say this is my favorite cop/crime show out there
Symphani R.
Symphani R.
Mount Vernon, NY

Been watching this show with my parents since a little girl. I miss stabler being on there but still love to watch benson and the rest of the crew . I cant wait till next season !
Lori N.
Lori N.

I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?