BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
I love love this TV show! I watch it all the time I never change the channel! I love the suspense and how the characters process the crime. It helps me understand life better.
kindy M.
kindy M.
Gowrie
Me and my oldest two girls love this show. Great cast and story lines. We really feel for the characters We want Stabler back... As much as we love it, if Olivia goes - we go!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh
Obsessed with this show!!! I wish that Netflix had more seasons than just the ones without Detective Stabler, but overall it is a quality show. I love all the courtroom drama.
Valentina O.
Valentina O.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I always watched it to kill some time. I was always interested in law so i used to watch 'How To Get Away With Murder'. This show is based on crime
Terrie M.
Terrie M.
Stockbridge, GA
I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for new episodes. I watch reruns all the time. If you like criminal justice and watching cases from beginning to end, this is the show for you!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Pop Culture Expert
Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?