Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Gives you a different perspective of life and everyone in general. Some episodes will have you at the edge of your seat. This is way better than Law and Order: criminal intent
Van C.
Van C.
Oak Park, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW THE NEW AND THE OLD HONESTLY THIS SHOW IS ADDICTING AND IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND LAUGH BECAUSE SOMETIMES OLIVIA CAN BE REALLY SASSY AND YOU JUST THINKING DAMN
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Law and order, CSI and criminal minds could watch them all, all day, everyday & night. I've seen most of them but there are always episodes in surprised I haven't seen before.
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Laney Q.
Laney Q.
Portland, OR
Who can get enough of this show?? Not me! Lieutenant Olivia Benson and Detective Fin are the shows rock! You can't help but fall into each storeline because it is so gripping!
Christy E.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA
I have been washing this show for many years i love all the characters and i also miss some that are no longer on the show. They always make ever episode relatable to someone.
kindy M.
kindy M.
Gowrie
Me and my oldest two girls love this show. Great cast and story lines. We really feel for the characters We want Stabler back... As much as we love it, if Olivia goes - we go!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Megg T.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?