BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Every Saturday there is a marathon and I watch every episode all day long if I can I put it all in the morning and throughout the day I find myself watching it all day long
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Yamibel F.
New Brunswick, NJ
My favorite show hands down. I can watch and rewatch episodes and Olivia Benson is my hero. Most of the cases are realistic and I love that they film in NY. I have so many episodes that are my favorites. Highly recommend this show.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA
Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC
Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Jordan P.
I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
Every episode of this show is enticing. I find it's even easy to pick up in the middle of an episode and still be able to figure out what's going on. The actors are amazing and you feel like you're part of the team solving cases!
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Sylvan C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?