Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA

My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Lori N.
Lori N.

I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Yaribeth R.
Yaribeth R.
Binghamton, NY

Every episode gets me excited! I never know what is align to happen in all of these different situation presented on this show. I love marisca hargitay. she is an amazing actress
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Paige W.
Paige W.
El Cajon, CA

I've been watching this show for maybe 12 years now! It was such a great memory watching this show with my grandmother at night after my brothers went to bed! Love love this show
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR

This show is a classic, and keeps getting better with age. It's a little melodramatic but that makes sense thematically, and there are moments of humor that are really enjoyable.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

This is by far one of the best TV shows on television. I have watched all seasons more than 5 times. I could sit on the couch all day and watch an episode over and over again!!!!
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME

I really like SVU. I've been watching it for quite awhile now. Some of the episodes can get a little predictable but for the most part this is one of my favorite things to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?