Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Seriously a great show. I like these shows because you can pick up and leave off anywhere during a season and still be fully clued in on what's going on in that current story.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Gina A.
Gina A.
This was one of my favorite shows for a while and then the story lines started to be the same as the news headlines in real life. Also it got a little too graphic for my eyes.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order Svu is great if you want suspense& action. This is a great show that had been on for years. If you just watch one episode you will want to watch a full marathon!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is one of my favorites. The characters are great and there is always a really interesting story line on each episode. I even watch repeats lol
Christy E.
Christy E.
Hampton, GA
I have been washing this show for many years i love all the characters and i also miss some that are no longer on the show. They always make ever episode relatable to someone.
Liz S.
Liz S.
This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?