BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Kerry B.
Old Forge
Always entertaining and intense. The story line never seems to get boring. I really enjoyed the last season available on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Law and Order in general.
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Interesting, engaging television.......current plots and relevant themes. Great actors that you root for and look forward to seeing every episode. I enjoy every episode from beginning to end! Must watch TV! Similar to Blue Bloods.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Jordan P.
I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Dominga C.
jacksonville nc
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Myranda C.
California, PA
My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Jessica K.
Shenandoah Heights
OMG!! MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW!!! I SWEAR THATS ALL I WATCH, I'M A STAY AT HOME HOUSEWIFE AND I HAVE IT ON FROM MORNING UNTIL THE EVENING, LAW AND ORDER, LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT, and LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?