Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Allendale, Mi

This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port , FL

This show is an oldie but Goode. There are situations that you can relate to with real life situations. The actors make you feel your right there with them. Gives you a glimpse of the law
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut

Law and order is the best show to watch for any day but especially on lazy days when they have the marathons. if you're into the law and crazy crimes, then this is the best show to watch.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN

I love the cast of law and order svu! This is the only law and order I watch. I never miss and episode and if I think I may I set our DVR to record it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Denver, CO

This is a classic show, even people that don't watch it know about it, but most of the people I know have like a few episodes, I always imitate the opening of the show and the iconic sound
Tina S.
Tina S.

Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Megan G.
Megan G.
Tucson, AZ

This is my favorite show. I can watch the same episodes over again and not be bored with it. I actually stopped watching after Chris Meloni left SVU. He was my favorite actor on the show.
alex y.
alex y.
Sugar Land, TX

BEST SHOW EVER. 12 seasons and running, it's a scary, real show that makes you feel. This sparked my interest in the detective workforce and it shows real situations that happen globally.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now