Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA

Have been watching all the Law & Order's for years but this one is my favorite out of all of them. From the cast to the headlines that they show on there, it keeps me dragged in.
Lori N.
Lori N.

I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Paige W.
Paige W.
El Cajon, CA

I've been watching this show for maybe 12 years now! It was such a great memory watching this show with my grandmother at night after my brothers went to bed! Love love this show
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA

My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN

If you have that inner CIA in you and love thrill and problem solving. Law and order is a classic entertaining show for your I love the short episodes and very interesting cases.
Yaribeth R.
Yaribeth R.
Binghamton, NY

Every episode gets me excited! I never know what is align to happen in all of these different situation presented on this show. I love marisca hargitay. she is an amazing actress
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR

This show is a classic, and keeps getting better with age. It's a little melodramatic but that makes sense thematically, and there are moments of humor that are really enjoyable.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR

I love watching the show I'm on season 18 and I love the progression from how they've had so many on the show to whos on there now and the crimes they solve get better each year
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now