Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Roseville , CA
I just know that after watching this show, I have a plan what to do if I get attacked. This show is a hooker, I can't stop watching it and its been a go to for literally years.
Katie N.
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Bramwell, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Valentina O.
Valentina O.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I always watched it to kill some time. I was always interested in law so i used to watch 'How To Get Away With Murder'. This show is based on crime
Trecey P.
Trecey P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Plot driven drama centered around some true events that take place. It's one of those shows you could literally never stop binge watching because they're so may great episodes
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?