Add a Photo

Photos (23)
neiba s.
neiba s.
Edinburg, TX

I love it i have not in my lifetime watched a TV show that i have been so obssed with the actors a great and the episodes are so addicting to watch i just overall love everything about it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

A die hard fan. I probably have seen every episode 10 times at the least! I think today is a perfect day to have a marathon of the most recent season. I prefer to dvr them and binge watch!
ABC A.
ABC A.
Winter Park, FL

What is there to NOT love about SVU?! I've been watching this show for what seems like forever! Crime and drama that is so closely connected to real life events, it keeps you on your toes.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Glen Allen, VA

Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

Very very addicting show. It definitely isn't for everyone since it can trigger some. But I love it. It really let's you see how bad the world can be. Don't let it get to your head though!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN

Law & Order hasn't always been my favorite but it has grown on me a little since I've seen basically every episode of CSI and Criminal Minds. Good actors and actresses and good storylines.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Great show, so intense that i will always continue to watch and watch! recommend it to everybody, and you can actually learn some very important life lessons to teach kids and other adults
Monica P.
Monica P.

Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Kenzie N.
Kenzie N.
Newberg, OR

Seriously. In love with SVU!! I'll watch every episode and every season in a day! I love the action and the story behind it is a good show. I recommend it to anyone over the age of 13 lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now