Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Orlando, FL

Although I loved it much better when Stabler was still there, the cast continues to give great performances and the episodes are still great. Great show if you're into crime and law stuff.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
East Los Angeles

I love this show although it is heartbreaking it is a great drama series and the suspense is great it has you thinking all kinds of possibilities and makes you like you a detective as well
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Out of all of the law & order, SVU has and always will be my favorite one. The stories are always super interesting and it's even more fun to watch when you know it's based on true events.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Dumfries, VA

I cannot get enough of this show. It always gives you the suspenseful feeling and I feel involved while watching. I'm a seasoned watcher and feel like I'm practically a detective now haha.
Anayka S.
Anayka S.

I love the characters , I always see the chapters, I will not miss it !!! it is fascinating.! I like descubrean situations, and how to solve problems, similiar series CSI and Criminal ment
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.

it is a very entertaining series in which some police N.Y. investigate and carry cases of deaths and look for clues in order to reach at dealing with the murderer or criminal ... very good
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA

My all time favorite show! I have seen every episode1!!! they got it all on netflix and all the recent episodes are on nbc's website! sucha great show! always something new and interesting
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

This is honestly a really great show that has different events happening every show but with a main story line to go along! It already has quite a few seasons in and is still going strong!
Synnamin F.
Synnamin F.

Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now