BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
LOVE this show! It's so amazing. It's very suspenseful, keeps you on your toes at all times! The actors and actresses are amazing at doing their part! Can learn things as well.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I just know that after watching this show, I have a plan what to do if I get attacked. This show is a hooker, I can't stop watching it and its been a go to for literally years.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Katie N.
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?