BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, I've probably seen every episode there is. Some of them are better than others, but for the most part I really enjoy them.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Katie N.
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Chickasha, Ok
This is my longest watching series. I've seen every episode more than once I believe. The show immerses you into the situation. The actors do such a great job telling a story.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Milwaukee, WI
This has probably been my favorite show since I was about 5 and I started watching it with my grandma and just fell in love. I don't know why but the how just is so good to me
Kylia G.
Kylia G.
Richland, GA
Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Bree M.
Bree M.
I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?