Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey B.
Casey B.
Laurel, MS

If you want a reason to be mad then this is the show for you. It will leave you either oddly satisfied with the results of the court hearing or wanting to tear someone's head off.
Riannon B.
Riannon B.
Cleveland, TN

The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ

Obsessed with Law and Order SVU! Sargent Benson is my girl! She's so bad A**! I got addicted on Netflix and now I can't put it down! If you need something to Bing watch, watch SVU
Yelena M.
Yelena M.
Vernon Rockville, CT

This is a great drama. I've been watching this TV series for years and every episode is unpredictable and has exciting twists that keep you intrigued and on the edge of your seat.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX

I have seen all 17 seasons from the beginning and have loved every single episode from the beginning. The plot in every episode is great and I hope they continue to film the show.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

This is my boyfriend and I's favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on Netflix and we could watch it all day. It is very thrilling as well as some comedic relief.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ

My favorite show of all time!!! I'm watching it now ! I love the new cast the old cast. I lover everything about this show. I watch all 17 seasons over and over. I'm so addicted !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now