Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Wadsworth, IL
This is such an amazing show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember and it's great! If you like crime shows and haven't given SVU a shot I totally recommend it!
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
I just know that after watching this show, I have a plan what to do if I get attacked. This show is a hooker, I can't stop watching it and its been a go to for literally years.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Pop Culture Expert
Extraordinary performances and real life situations! Law & Order SVU has been a favorite show of mine for at least 8 years. Mariska Hargitay is such a grandeur actor. Love her.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Great cast, they really touch on hot topics and issues in society today. They take real news stories and apply them to episodes, which gets you more invested in the story line.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?