Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Tampa, FL

Law & Order SVU marathons just might be my ultimate guilty pleasure. If Ice T ever leaves the show though, I might have to throw in the towel. I miss all the original characters!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR

This show is a classic, and keeps getting better with age. It's a little melodramatic but that makes sense thematically, and there are moments of humor that are really enjoyable.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas

This show is timeless! And it just keeps getting better! Every episode is a different case and a different story which follows the agents of the special victims unit of the NYPD.
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME

I really like SVU. I've been watching it for quite awhile now. Some of the episodes can get a little predictable but for the most part this is one of my favorite things to watch.
Lori N.
Lori N.

I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

I love this program from the beginning to the end, each episode leaves you wanting to see another. The actors do an excellent job, and the plot of each episode is something epic.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I used to watch this with my cousins at my grandpas house all the time. I may have not understood the show at that age but I thought it was cool I got to watch a neat adult show.
Yaribeth R.
Yaribeth R.
Binghamton, NY

Every episode gets me excited! I never know what is align to happen in all of these different situation presented on this show. I love marisca hargitay. she is an amazing actress
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

This is by far one of the best TV shows on television. I have watched all seasons more than 5 times. I could sit on the couch all day and watch an episode over and over again!!!!
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip, Ny

The show wouldn't have been on for as long as it has been had it been a terrible show. The actors and the plots are one of a kind and really keep you entertained the entire time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now