Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
My absolute favorite TV show. I have watched most of the episodes. I am a big fan of the original show and this is a great spin-off with great storylines that keep me watching.
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Extraordinary performances and real life situations! Law & Order SVU has been a favorite show of mine for at least 8 years. Mariska Hargitay is such a grandeur actor. Love her.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA
This show always has a great episode and the amount of twists and turns always keep you wondering what is going to be next and if the next episode will be better than the last.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
Watching this show makes me want to become an detective. The actor with their acting makes the show so realistic. It's similar to Criminal Minds but still is sort of different.
Leandra R.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
One of my faves...been watching it for years now. However this last season seems to not be as good as beforw. I feel the shoe has had a great run and maybe it's time for an end
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
LOVE this show! It's so amazing. It's very suspenseful, keeps you on your toes at all times! The actors and actresses are amazing at doing their part! Can learn things as well.
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Wadsworth, IL
This is such an amazing show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember and it's great! If you like crime shows and haven't given SVU a shot I totally recommend it!
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order! Keeps you on the edge of your seat and the actors are just very great! They have so many well known actors in different scenes some of my favorites as well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?